What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

From the link posted in post#466.

"Sanskrit was never a compulsory subject"
It also said sanskrit was taught as compulsory subject. and as for 10th std there was no sanskrit till 9th we used to read it and yes it was compulsory for us.

And even teaching of Ramayana and mahabharata in hindi non detailed subject is against the secular education.
How about the poetry syllabus of hindi which teaches hymn/dohas etc worshipping hindu god krishna.

It also said sanskrit was taught as compulsory subject. and as for 10th std there was no sanskrit till 9th we used to read it and yes it was compulsory for us.

Fortunately or unfortunately may be you used to study in a school where Sanskrit was compulsory. For example when I was in school n ICSE board we had Malayalam as 2nd language...but there were 2-3 kids who was not fluent in the language, so instead they took French.

And even teaching of Ramayana and mahabharata in hindi non detailed subject is against the secular education.
How about the poetry syllabus of hindi which teaches hymn/dohas etc worshipping hindu god krishna.

Well I studied Mahabhratha, Ramayana, Life of Jesus Christ etc all in school text books...but if you feel offended you are free to file a petition in the court.

They are taught as the story, not the verses drawn directly from these epics.

Fortunately or unfortunately may be you used to study in a school where Sanskrit was compulsory. For example when I was in school n ICSE board we had Malayalam as 2nd language...but there were 2-3 kids who was not fluent in the language, so instead they took French.
Its not school but schools.when KV and other CBSE affiliated schools does teach sanskrit as compulsory subjects.even if you discard them how about teaching of hindu religious text in hindi syllabus or say in other languages like telugu and bangla etc whose state board teach their regional language as 2nd language .

They are taught as the story, not the verses drawn directly from these epics.
there were direct chopai of ramcharita manas in hindi.

how about the chhand of meera,raskhan etc written in praise of Krishna

Well I studied Mahabhratha, Ramayana, Life of Jesus Christ etc all in school text books...but if you feel offended you are free to file a petition in the court.
Thats different matter .but you cant deny that hindu religious text are imposed on other religion student indirectly through backdoor .thats what ticker was pointing out.

Its not school but schools.when KV and other CBSE affiliated schools does teach sanskrit as compulsory subjects.even if you discard them how about teaching of hindu religious text in hindi syllabus or say in other languages like telugu and bangla etc whose state board teach their regional language as 2nd language .

how about the chhand of meera,raskhan etc written in praise of Krishna

But Maulanas & AIMPLB stalwarts who are ever ready to protect the rights of Indian Muslims is conspicuously silent on the issue..I wonder why?

Thats different matter .but you cant deny that hindu religious text are imposed on other religion student indirectly through backdoor .thats what ticker was pointing out.

Then I also studied life of Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha etc..does that mean Christian teachings are imposed majority Hindu students through back door..or do you think that its an effort by Govt to educate the children about the various religions that exist in this vast land.

Those chopai mentions the incidents from that epic in poetic form, not for asking for worshipping.

So, what are you views about Zorostrianism component in the Islamic belief of sub continent or wolf legend among Turks. So people are comfortable with it but not comfortable with learning two great epics.

Can you explain what Hindu trimurti is our national emblem. :blink::blink:

Indian national emblem may not be known as trimurti as I said earlier - I may be wrong. But I know that it was related to Ashoka.

331px-Emblem_of_India.svg.png

But Maulanas & AIMPLB stalwarts who are ever ready to protect the rights of Indian Muslims is conspicuously silent on the issue..I wonder why?
let india become kasargod then you can yourself see who sits silent.

Then I also studied life of Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha etc..does that mean Christian teachings are imposed majority Hindu students through back door..or do you think that its an effort by Govt to educate the children about the various religions that exist in this vast land.
It depends on ones own outlook.as i see its being imposed on hindu minds.

Indian national emblem may not be known as trimurti as I said earlier - I may be wrong. But I know that it was related to Ashoka.

331px-Emblem_of_India.svg.png
there are not 3 lions in asoka's sarnath emblem but there are 4 lions .most of time you come up with half baked true lies.

let india become kasargod then you can yourself see who sits silent.

They made a big issue out of relatively non-issues like Surya Namaskaram & Vandae Matharam..Why not now?

It depends on ones own outlook.as i see its being imposed on hindu minds.

Of course..I see it as an modest attempt to raise awareness.

If you could study about Hindu and Christian religious aspects, why not about the second largest religion practiced in India - Islam.

And you could be a very good politician here in Pakistan and probably in India also.

When they are accused of corruption, they say, file a petition in the court. And I am not at all saying that you are corrupt in any way.

Those chopai mentions the incidents from that epic in poetic form, not for asking for worshipping.

So, what are you views about Zorostrianism component in the Islamic belief of sub continent or wolf legend among Turks. So people are comfortable with it but not comfortable with learning two great epics.
All three are shirk.

Back
Top Bottom