What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

It would appear to be self evident.

Pakistan is a state created on the basis of Islam.

India is a state based on nationalism of its people. Religion is a private matter for us though its an important part of our culture, history and identity.

Your religion may be a private matter for you, but India in the current format since before 1947, tended to create a Hindu Rashtra. It may not have said in the manner but this is a fact.

After all why did you chose an emblem which (trimurti) and a national song Vande Mataram!

Only on the basis of you being Hindu. It was related to Hinduism and not secularism as you people propagate it in the manner.

This is a first for me.

Its common among well do Muslim households in my place.

So. Whats your problem with it.

Nothing..just that on a % basis you will find more Muslims doing prayers everyday in mosque and than Hindus visiting temples everyday.

Are they asking you to pray five times a day like the Muslims students are being asked to sing Hindu religious rhymes in Indian schools.

Any source for this allegation...Its funny bcs during my school days we were praising the 'Lord' in missionary school

In fact, this whole idea of a religious community having a collective position is highly suspect, not only when it is politically correct to say so, as in the case of Muslims,but also in the case of Hindus.

Then how do you define Indic, Dharmic or Hindutvadi. These are societal entities.

I am not being sarcastic - just seeking your opinion.

This is a first for me.

So. Whats your problem with it.

Nothing..just that on a % basis you will find more Muslims doing prayers everyday in mosque and than Hindus visiting temples everyday.

Are they asking you to pray five times a day like the Muslims students are being asked to sing Hindu religious rhymes in Indian schools.

Any source for this allegation...Its funny bcs during my school days we were praising the 'Lord' in missionary school

Very rare in Pakistan. I have not really heard of any such thing. Going to a mosque is preferred in the religious edicts.

may be ..... I honestly haven't visited any temple recently.

I will present source and again you guys will start with I haven't seen it - this is a poor sources and NCERT reports are not made public in the manner and how did you get it etc etc.

Lets leave it at that.

Very rare in Pakistan. I have not really heard of any such thing. Going to a mosque is preferred in the religious edicts.

I will present source and again you guys will start with I haven't seen it - this is a poor sources and NCERT reports are not made public in the manner and how did you get it etc etc.

Lets leave it at that.

CBSE sanskrit course book which teaches Geeta shlokas.

ICSE here..Is CBSE sanskrit course compulsory or optional.

It is.

Lets leave it at that.

Pls I am dying to know ..Even if it is true that Muslim students are being forced to sing Hindu bhajans, how can our Maulanas ,AIMPLB master strategists & not to mention our senstationlist media who don't even missout on Vandae Matharam & Suryanamaskaram miss out on this.

Back
Top Bottom