What's new

Cabinet Approves Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor

plz pay any pakage which u r comfortable with

was writting 2017 mistakenly written lunch

how about a costume of a joker with a name tag of " If u wanna ruin india , vote congress"

agreed???

how about a costume of a joker with a name tag of " If u wanna ruin india , vote congress"

agreed???
You are obviously fuelled by bias. Yes the UPA has done wrong but that doesn't mean question EVERY thing they do. You need to look up the DMIC and see how it is being run to see how the other industrial corridors in India will be run. This isn't a horse and pony show- this is the real deal. This is SERIOUS infrastructure work that will change the face of India.

You are obviously fuelled by bias. Yes the UPA has done wrong but that doesn't mean question EVERY thing they do. You need to look up the DMIC and see how it is being run to see how the other industrial corridors in India will be run. This isn't a horse and pony show- this is the real deal. This is SERIOUS infrastructure work that will change the face of India.

hell with infrastructure...........no congress is good for india........no more noobs of congress needed in india

enough bad has been done............congrees nearly torn india apart with their idiotic policies.

congress crippled our economy...tatz worst than anything else

hell with infrastructure...........no congress is good for india........no more noobs of congress needed in india
enough bad has been done............congrees nearly torn india apart with their idiotic policies.

congress crippled our economy...tatz worst than anything else
I can't reason with ignorant fools who know next to nothing about what they are talking about and use such sweeping statements.

I can't reason with ignorant fools who know next to nothing about what they are talking about and use such sweeping statements.
april 2013...Rs. 54-56 = 1 dollar

September 2013...Rs. 68 = 1 dollar

31.4 billion dollars deficit to china (2012-13)

gdp growth rate(2013) - 3.6 - 4.2%....lanka bd pakistan and even afghanistan performed better

if i am a fool...tat makes u an ultra fool

(just on this thread)

Last edited:

this ignorant fools wants to point out ur uk govt is more worried about bluestar .......but congress wears it like a badge of honor.......xD

this ignorant fools wants to point out ur uk govt is more worried about bluestar .......but congress wears it like a badge of honor.......xD
I'm not partisan in the slightest. I think the Congress has some serious questions to ask over A LOT of things including Bluestar but all I am saying is that you should treat things separately, the entire GoI are not corrupt buffoons who had a hand in Bluestar and there HAS been a LOT of good done under their Government. And on this issue-industerial corridors, the GoI has done EXCELLENT work- just look into the DMIC sir.

I'm guessing you're a BJP fanboy so seen as you brought Bluestar into it- what did the NDA do on this issue when they were in office? Why didn't they go after the Congress scum responsible? The problem lies within much of the Indian political class as a whole- not one party alone.

I'm not partisan in the slightest. I think the Congress has some serious questions to ask over A LOT of things including Bluestar but all I am saying is that you should treat things separately, the entire GoI are not corrupt buffoons who had a hand in Bluestar and there HAS been a LOT of good done under their Government. And on this issue-industerial corridors, the GoI has done EXCELLENT work- just look into the DMIC sir.

I'm guessing you're a BJP fanboy so seen as you brought Bluestar into it- what did the NDA do on this issue when they were in office? Why didn't they go after the Congress scum responsible? The problem lies within much of the Indian political class as a whole- not one party alone.

last time i checked ................some modi lovers in this forum were abusing me for saying against bjp.....................meh

u guessed wrong...............

one rite cant over shadow 1000 wrongs

last time i checked ................some modi lovers in this forum were abusing me for saying against bjp.....................meh

u guessed wrong...............

one rite cant over shadow 1000 wrongs
Fair enough sir. I don't wish to pigeon-hole you. Just there's a lot of idiots who seem to think some parties/leaders are benevolent and others are demonic.

commitee banane mein ustaad hain yeh ch****e....

wont do a damn thing for so long and suddenly these jokers have realised that they arr the governmwnt and are supposed to do some work.. shame on ongress and uts partners.

how much money did congress paid for spamming???

i will triple that...............

lot less than what the BJP paid you.

commitee banane mein ustaad hain yeh ch****e....

wont do a damn thing for so long and suddenly these jokers have realised that they arr the governmwnt and are supposed to do some work.. shame on ongress and uts partners.

Jha Saheb, DMIC has gone well beyond comitee. It's getting very well executed. Will change our industrial landscape.

Japan is really investing heavily in infrastructure development of India

Back
Top Bottom