What's new

cabinet approved MFN for India - inda is now MFN of pakistan

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India is now most favorite nation of Pakistan .trolling should be stop at least 3 days :lol:

11-2-2011_86589_1.gif

Federal Cabinet approves 'MFN' status for India
Updated at: 1523 PST, Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Federal Cabinet approves ISLAMABAD: The Federal Cabinet unanimously decided on Wednesday to grant India Most Favoured Nation status to liberalise trade between the two South Asian countries.

The federal cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani approved enhancing trade with India from $2 billion to $6 billion.

According to Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan granting India MFN status will "bring economic benefits to us and this decision has been taken in the national interest."

Awan conceding that some cabinet ministers had initially voiced objections to the proposal from the commerce ministry.

The cabinet also reviewed the implementation of Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan package to ensure due rights to the province.

The meeting held at the Prime Minister Secretariat was apprised that 61 policy decisions had been taken in this regard as 80 percent of the package had been implemented.

The cabinet earlier offered fateha for the departed soul of Madr-e-Jamhuriat (Mother of Democracy) Begum Nusrat Bhutto and prayed for her eternal peace.

I'm deeply worried by this.

This is so incredibly idiotic!
No to Indian goods! No to Indian movies! No to Indian products!

Is this in the best interests in Pakistan? I can't believe this happened.

I hope Imran Khan becomes the Prime Minister of Pakistan soon!

Now we can use trade as a weapon too..good news..make a noise and Pakistan can stop all transactions to India..since the trade will be highly leveraged in Indian favor. But it is time to see how the double faced Indian will dissolved artificial trade barriers they have enforced on Pakistani goods!

Now we can use trade as a weapon too..good news..make a noise and Pakistan can stop all transactions to India..since the trade will be highly leveraged in Indian favor. But it is time to see how the double faced Indian will dissolved artificial trade barriers they have enforced on Pakistani goods!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you cant..why??india can again veto the european embargo:azn:

What stops pakistanis from refusing to buy Indian goods? If you dont buy, the MFN wont mean anything.
What will imran khan do?

Also trade will be both ways. We need lot of cement, rice and sugar which pakistan can give.

Also, Pakistan is estimated to be the second or third largest tea consumer in the world with a market size of around 100 million kg per annum and for several years it did not import tea from India.

Great move, this is good for both the nations, we can export that is cheap and we can import that is costlier in India and the same applies to Pakistan.
Good move to start friendship and mutual respect

Imran Khan loves to visit India, why should he be anti-india for trade?

Back
Top Bottom