What's new

cabinet approved MFN for India - inda is now MFN of pakistan

I don't have a problem with trade with India as long as we don't have a trade deficit. If there is trade deficit, I would opt for barter trade. If we can allow Indian goods in Pakistan, we can also stop it if it works against us.

I don't have a problem with trade with India as long as we dont have a trade deficit. If there is trade deficit, I would opt for barter trade. If we can allow Indian goods in Pakistan, we can also stop it if it works against us.

You have a huge trade deficit with China which is increasing does that not bother you? the MFN status will reduce cost and improve trade which is being done in Dubai right now.

Also, Pakistan is estimated to be the second or third largest tea consumer in the world with a market size of around 100 million kg per annum and for several years it did not import tea from India.

actually i do believe they imported it from India . just not directly . it went from Dubai. as to people who call this a bad move . just look at our growing trade with china !!! with so much at interest . we try to work things out amicably . it will happen with Pakistan too in a while.

Ofcourse there are pessimists on both sides of the border who may not want this to happen, but we have tried war & hatred for 60 odd years & what was the result? Let us give trade & business a chance and I'm sure this will lead to peace & economic prosperity.

Well, it would be better to resolve the Kashmir issue first but PPP always has tilt toward India. Right now trade 2 billion dollar trade between the two countries, after removing limits it will be 6 billion but trade balance will in favor of India.

Well, it would be better to resolve the Kashmir issue first but PPP always has tilt toward India. Right now trade 2 billion dollar trade between the two countries, after removing limits it will be 6 billion but trade balance will in favor of India.

If you hold every issue hostage to resolving the Kashmir issue, then nothing will move between India and Paksitan. We have fought 3 wars, we will continue to fight. In my lifetime or yours we will never see anything different. India is not willing to part with Kashmir and neither is Paksitan. The current status quo will be maintained for decades to come.

Instead of Kashmir first, start working on other issues and make Kashmir a non issue for a start. Once that is achived, Kashmir can be converted to a heaven where borders get diluted and people can freely move in and out of it.

:cheers:

Fcuk this pathetic excuse for a cabinet. Granting India and MFN status is not in Pakistans favor. This pathetic government has neglected all reservations of our industries. Haven't they done enough harm already. Fcuk u zoordari may you and your pathetic cabinet rot in hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom