What's new

Bye Bye PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the same ad here all the time. The reason is because you probably googled Iran. Based on your search history "Iran", that ad pops up virtually on most site you visit. So it's really not PDF's fault.

good bye!!! we will miss you

man-crying.jpg

Well, you can't really expect any good from a PressTV fan :omghaha:

Still this thread is less funny than zionist conspiracy of PressTV hahahahaha

just use an ad-blocker, there is one for both firefox and chrome

@twilight, dude you are an imbecile. Do you know why you are getting those ads????? Because you are infatuated with Israel and are searching "Israel related" topics on search engines, Google's adword platform is recognizing this and is offering you relevant results. This has NOTHING to do with PDF, rather with yourself.

@WebMaster. Nip this in the bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Persians ... Why you hate Israel ..Israel is not only a Jewish State...No. of Muslims Arabs Christians are Peacefully Living here

well ,

today I face something like this .....

http://upload.iranvij.ir/farvardin92/68236539517171086081.png

in the end PDF show his true face

so , I will quite my active in this site and her sisters site completely .....

bye bye ....

Google shows you ads that it thinks are important to you. You have to explain to us why its showing you THAT ad? :D

You should leave google, not PDF as they have total control over what ads you see not us.

Hahaha... Sir This is your fault that you searched about Israel on Google.com and now it is showing you Israel related ads. At the same place in Iranian section I might see ad related to forex/commodities as I was searching about Gold

It depends on what you search in Google. PDF has no control over Google ads they appear based upon your internet browsing history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom