What's new

By nominating Ayla, Imran promoting feudalism: Niazi

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Estranged leader of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Inamullah Khan Niazi has accused party Chairman Imran Khan of promoting feudalism in Mianwali. In a statement issued on Tuesday, Niazi said that Imran Khan wanted to re-introduce feudal system in Mianwali by nominating Ayla Malik for the National Assembly seat vacated by him. Niazi is a close relative of Imran Khan and an aspirant of PTI’s nomination for the NA-71 seat. “My mission is to bury drawing-room politics,’’ said the former MNA and PTI senior vice president. He said reintroduction of Malik into politics is Imran Khan’s personal decision, which has nothing to do with the party. Complaints have been submitted in the Election Tribunal against Malik with strong evidence that can prove her FA degree to be fake, he added. According to Niazi, Malik used the roll number issued in the name of Imdad Hussain in Rawalpindi Board of Secondary Education.The certificate bears the signature of Zahoor Awan in 1989 as the secretary education whereas he was just a professor then and was made secretary in 1994, he added. ‘‘Malik’s image has been badly damaged among the masses and people will not vote for her,’’ Niazi said. - See more at: By nominating Ayla, Imran promoting feudalism: Niazi | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

he isnt telling it in open, about the unmoral practices of a playboy ,,who calls himself imran!
& she gets what in person!

If her degree is fake, I recommend Imanullah niazi to get it checked from HEC and stop whining about feudalism, because she could be more capable than him and good in politics and reputation.

If her degree is fake, I recommend Imanullah niazi to get it checked from HEC and stop whining about feudalism, because she could be more capable than him and good in politics and reputation.

excuse me and then what? will ECP stop her from contesting elections like jamshed dasti?

30 bandon k qatil k supporter bool parey .. being a playboy is 1000 tyms better then a a qatil, mental and curroupt leader

its another topic of concern?
his morality was never questioned cause everyone knows he was & is a womenizor, but using womens for his personal advantages really make him head of cowards, or a coward leader?
arent we praying a rangela badshaa in 2013?lol
it was tyran khan mother, yes sita white jee, then zinaat amman, then lets cut it off?lol
ohh sory i forgot your former bhabhi jemiama jee, who is enjoying a open relationship with both imran, hugh grant these days?
fauzia aunty, the latest victim? too old for him?lol
aylaa jee still, lovly young , &.......... for him, he want her in islamabad bani gala love suit or what? isnt is this the real story behind fuzi aunty,s despirations?lol
INNAM ULLHA was the senior politician then Imran himself, the only reason why playboy got elected from mianwali?
guss it will not happen again, bye bye playboy enjoy your party tonight?lol
thts how he will be serving the nation?lol
i dont support any political party in pakistan?

its another topic of concern?
his morality was never questioned cause everyone knows he was & is a womenizor, but using womens for his personal advantages really make him head of cowards, or a coward leader?
arent we praying a rangela badshaa in 2013?lol
it was tyran khan mother, yes sita white jee, then zinaat amman, then lets cut it off?lol
ohh sory i forgot your former bhabhi jemiama jee, who is enjoying a open relationship with both imran, hugh grant these days?
fauzia aunty, the latest victim? too old for him?lol
aylaa jee still, lovly young , &.......... for him, he want her in islamabad bani gala love suit or what? isnt is this the real story behind fuzi aunty,s despirations?lol
INNAM ULLHA was the senior politician then Imran himself, the only reason why playboy got elected from mianwali?
guss it will not happen again, bye bye playboy enjoy your party tonight?lol
thts how he will be serving the nation?lol
i dont support any political party in pakistan?

can u put ur hand on quran and say that u what u wrote u r sure about it ..u even know that is bullshit ..btw imran is good looking ..million women like him ..no one like crazy hypocrate kala ***** ...

can u put ur hand on quran and say that u what u wrote u r sure about it ..u even know that is bullshit ..btw imran is good looking ..million women like him ..no one like crazy hypocrate kala ***** ...

mind you languge, next time you will be reported?
who is tyran khan , lets say allha ki laanat ho uss key baap par? khao ammeen?lol
aylaa a fake degree holder vs a real political leader inamullha? whats is the logic?
aylaa a fake degree holder vs fauzia aunty at least a good presentor of PTI in media?whts the logic not giving her the ticket?
look at my avatar, he is hving wine in his hands? enjoying right?
i dont hve problem in it, but would you like IK as PM making white wine the offical drink for pakistan? at least lol i will vote for sure!
thats what he is pressing, in england in those royal parties?
yes he is a 60 years old handsome playboy, thats why jemiama ran away?lol

who is tyran khan , lets say allha ki laanat ho uss key baap par? khao ammeen?lol
aylaa a fake degree holder vs a real political leader inamullha? whats is the logic?
aylaa a fake degree holder vs fauzia aunty at least a good presentor of PTI in media?whts the logic not giving her the ticket?
i dont hve problem in it, but would you like IK as PM making white wine the offical drink for pakistan? at least lol i will vote for sure!
as i said much beter then a murderer ....btw ur leader is a british national ... u should talk **** about england ..iltaaf bhie will mind it

Alright, taking into account the posts he's made in this thread you can't deny that they're turning into troll posts and nothing else.
Coupled with batmannow's bad grammar,it makes it even more amusing...

as i said much beter then a murderer ....btw ur leader is a british national ... u should talk **** about england ..iltaaf bhie will mind it

its the last time, i am telling you, i dont give a dam about altaf or any one else?
now come to topic!
its your last chance, or you dont wana mess with batmannow?

Alright, taking into account the posts he's made in this thread you can't deny that they're turning into troll posts and nothing else.
Coupled with batmannow's bad grammar,it makes it even more amusing...

wake up kid, yoo aint in versty?
lecturing me?
come to line! im gona gotcha yoo!

its the last time, i am telling you, i dont give a dam about altaf or any one else?
now come to topic!

I just wana ask u now ..r u the batman which we have in our homes and they also called nokar or u r the batman from from the comics ?
mei tu dar gya ....mei tu dar gya .. :hitwall: what will u do ..block me????

if u were something like batman you stop whining like 13 year old girl about imran khan..i am just gona advise you u that have some self resepect

now come to topic!

I just wana ask u now ..r u the batman which we have in our homes and they also called nokar or u r the batman from from the comics ?
mei tu dar gya ....mei tu dar gya .. :hitwall: what will u do ..block me????

if u were something like batman you stop whining like 13 year old girl about imran khan..i am just gona advise you u that have some self resepect

told you warrned you too!
as you wish, here we go!
if imran is doing wrong things, he must be critisized & must be stopped, not only him but all of these stupid pakistani politicians who doesnt hve any selfrespect at all?
what aylaa has done for PTI ? i mean did she stood with imran in his hey days like INAM ullha?
did she is a better presentator thn of fuazia kasuri?
what aylaaa has done? till now? nothing nothing nothing!
its all the looks what a playboy wants her so much. that he make her way towards bani gala,s ball room?
even though, aylaa,s educational degree were cleared by EC now, but couldbe checked again if a stronger pettition filled in?
right now i am going with subject, but in comming future , you will experince what batmannow stands for on , PDF!
kid!

told you warrned you too!
as you wish, here we go!
if imran is doing wrong things, he must be critisized & must be stopped, not only him but all of these stupid pakistani politicians who doesnt hve any selfrespect at all?
what aylaa has done for PTI ? i mean did she stood with imran in his hey days like INAM ullha?
did she is a better presentator thn of fuazia kasuri?
what aylaaa has done? till now? nothing nothing nothing!
its all the looks what a playboy wants her so much. that he make her way towards bani gala,s ball room?
even though, aylaa,s educational degree were cleared by EC now, but couldbe checked again if a stronger pettition filled in?
right now i am going with subject, but in comming future , you will experince what batmannow stands for on , PDF!
kid!

If Ayla and Imran would've been a hot topic in the first place,then opposing groups (like PMLN) would've jumped at the chance to use it to their advantage. We would've seen news like this more often but that's not the case and Imran Khan certainly has his reasons (and not the reasons your thinking of) for nominating Ayla Malik.

Stop making such baseless accusations, honestly this petty vendetta that you hold against PTI supporters is beyond childish

If Ayla and Imran would've been a hot topic in the first place,then opposing groups (like PMLN) would've jumped at the chance to use it to their advantage. We would've seen news like this more often but that's not the case and Imran Khan certainly has his reasons (and not the reasons your thinking of) for nominating Ayla Malik.

Stop making such baseless accusations, honestly this petty vendetta that you hold against PTI supporters is beyond childish

as PMLn got thier govt by winning the most croupted elections of the pakistani history, they arent intersted in getting PTI,s neck, instead they will extend thier unseen support to khan, to be quite for the running 5 years?
they will never prvoke IK?
in return IK will keep playing fake opposition drama, as what was done by NS to Zardari?
now, again logicly asking is aylaa is better thn vetrn INAMULLHA KHAN NIAZI? no
is she is better then fuzia kasuri? no she isnt?
then what are the reasons?
come on test your brains man?lol
what the heck it is?

Back
Top Bottom