What's new

By Jupiter! China spy in sky

Think about it, those people are in charge of the nuclear missile button.
The whole world should keep watching over this country, seriously.

Think about it, those people are in charge of the nuclear missile button.
The whole world should keep watching over this country, seriously.

You are too dumb to know that Jupiter and Venus could be mistaken for UFOs even by astronomers.

Dazzling Jupiter and Venus 'could be mistaken for UFOs'

Robert Massey of the Royal Astronomical Society says he would not be surprised if the alignment of Jupiter and Venus prompted reports of UFOs as the two brightest planets appear together in the night sky.

Video: Dazzling Jupiter and Venus 'could be mistaken for UFOs' - Telegraph

You are too dumb to know that Jupiter and Venus could be mistaken for UFOs even by astronomers.

Dazzling Jupiter and Venus 'could be mistaken for UFOs'

Robert Massey of the Royal Astronomical Society says he would not be surprised if the alignment of Jupiter and Venus prompted reports of UFOs as the two brightest planets appear together in the night sky.

Video: Dazzling Jupiter and Venus 'could be mistaken for UFOs' - Telegraph

Indeed, the glorious CCP already has the power to create powerful USO peeping your lovely home, for half year. How naught they are.

Indeed, the glorious CCP already has the power to create powerful USO peeping your lovely home, for half year. How naught they are.

People are mocking the Indian soldiers as if they are astrophysicists. Ignorance is bliss indeed.

People are mocking the Indian soldiers as if they are astrophysicists. Ignorance is bliss indeed.

Um... You don't need to be an astrophysicist to be able to identify planets and stars in the sky.

I learned about constellations and stars and all that when I was a child.

And even if not, all it takes is one simple glance at a basic sky map. Or one look through a decent telescope. Or a free smartphone app like Google Sky. Any of these choices would have taken seconds.

Instead they spent SIX MONTHS watching and monitoring those "UFOs".

And crying about it all over the Indian media non-stop.

Oh no we have spotted two twinkle little things on the sky we are not educated to find out what those things exactly are but we better spend half year to think, blame and criticize our neighbor.

Indian Soldier : Officer, officer, we've found two super advanced Chinese drones in the sky!! We've been tracking it for 6 months but somehow it never loses energy!!

Officer : Good job boys, we've caught the Chinese.

Götterdämmerung;4588187 said:
But they did report back to higher ranking commanders, didn't they?

Not only that, but they went haywire with the story in the Indian media, "Chinese UFOs" and "Chinese drones" for how long now?

Hell I found news reports about Chinese UFOs in the Indian media that are way older than 6 months.

Götterdämmerung;4588187 said:
But they did report back to higher ranking commanders, didn't they?

Here it says this in the article

"The lance naik cannot be accused of over-reacting. He would have been posted at the height (above 13,000 feet) to function as a sentry/observer. This is not unusual. All along the LAC (as also on the LoC with Pakistan) troops from either side try to set up observation posts on dominating heights to monitor movements on the other side of the undefined frontier.

A lance naik, a soldier below officer rank, would normally be reporting to a subedar major, a junior commissioned officer – also a “personnel below officer rank”. The report usually winds its way up through a series of ranks to reach the higher echelons."

My guess is it took 6 months for higher ranked officers to take notice.

Here it says this in the article

"The lance naik cannot be accused of over-reacting. He would have been posted at the height (above 13,000 feet) to function as a sentry/observer. This is not unusual. All along the LAC (as also on the LoC with Pakistan) troops from either side try to set up observation posts on dominating heights to monitor movements on the other side of the undefined frontier.

A lance naik, a soldier below officer rank, would normally be reporting to a subedar major, a junior commissioned officer – also a “personnel below officer rank”. The report usually winds its way up through a series of ranks to reach the higher echelons."

My guess is it took 6 months for higher ranked officers to take notice.

don't you see there is a major communication problem within the Indian military? I mean, your newspapers have been reporting about these "UFO" incidents for months and the higher echelons reacted after six months ... crazy.

I believe this thread deserve bump after what happened recently ;)

Back
Top Bottom