What's new

Bush, Gog and Magog

@isro2222 .. your view on this gog .. magog..

Clones.. genetically engineered Human-Alien Hybrids whose location is known only to the "Smoking man"..and the syndicate. All reports on these activities by agents Scully and Mulder have been suppressed by the government.

They were barbarian 

They can't even fight Afghanistan and you are talking about US against Gog Magog. I was watching a documentary when Taliban shoot 2 helicopters of US in afghanistan with rocket launcher. One helicopter was fully destroyed but they missed their aim on second helicopter. They described their fear at that time and how they were saved.

Again with the smug attitude? Everyone loves their life, especially dangling in air in a chinook that is hit by RPG fire. Soldier or not. Come on, dont have this attitude, insurgencies arent easy to win, we have been at it for over 10 years. We can not see better results as suicide attacks arent easy to stop.

Again with the smug attitude? Everyone loves their life, especially dangling in air in a chinook that is hit by RPG fire. Soldier or not. Come on, dont have this attitude, insurgencies arent easy to win, we have been at it for over 10 years. We can not see better results as suicide attacks arent easy to stop.
I was just trying to say that war doesn't win by technology or number of soldiers but the courage which they lack. I wasn't wrong, was I?

I was just trying to say that war doesn't win by technology or number of soldiers but the courage which they lack. I wasn't wrong, was I?

Yeah, courage needs to be high for talitubbies to be dressing up in burqa, planting IED's or shooting 16 year olds.

Oh and cream of the crop, always running away.

Yeah, courage needs to be high for talitubbies to be dressing up in burqa, planting IED's or shooting 16 year olds.

I was referring to something else and not these Talibans.

Conventional warfare is won by technology plus brute force, insurgencies would be America's forte as it would be their land.

Yeah but do you realise there are over 300 million guns in the US alone, the civilians there are armed to teeth especially the Southerners. Invading US would be one of the biggest **** ups there is. A well armed population is nothing to screw with.

On top of that the USMC and USN are more than enough to tackle everyone. Then there is the USAF, USArmy, the National Guard.

France's (Part of Gog Magog) Alledged Algerian Genocide

Approximately 5 million Algerian Muslim Arabs (half of Algeria Population at that time) were tortured and massacred under the French rule according to the Algerian sources 5 million dead, while French officials estimated it at 350,000. [Algeria Independence France 1954-1962 Algeria Independence France 1954-1962] Algerians argue that the massacres should be named as genocide and France must apologise from the Algerians. However the French do not accept the claims. Algeria's President Abdelaziz Bouteflika says that French colonization of his country Algeria was a form of genocide. In memoirs, some French officers have described torture of Algerians during the war, however France has never accepted its responsibility in tortures and massacres in Algeria. Paris says that the past should be left to historians. French President Jacques Chirac, upon harsh reactions to the law encouraging the good sides of the French colonial history, made the statement, "Writing history is the job of the historians, not of the laws." Writing history is the job of the historians" According to Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin, "speaking about the past or writing history is not the job of the parliament."[Haber, Haberler, Son Dakika - Zaman Gazetesi France in Favor of So-Called Genocide Resorts to Historians]

The Algerian president [[Bouteflika]] said in a speech in Paris on [[17 April]] 2006 "We no longer know whether we are Berbers (indigenous North Africans), Arabs, Europeans or French. France committed a genocide of Algerian identity during the colonial era. Colonisation brought the genocide of our identity, of our history, of our language, of our traditions."[Algerian leader calls colonisation 'genocide' - The Scotsman Algerian leader calls colonisation 'genocide', Scotsman]

[[Algeria]] first became a colony of France in 1830. After a war which ended in Algeria's independence in 1962, eight million Algerian residents were deprived of French nationality and hundreds of thousands of 'pieds noir' (French who settled in Algeria and were re-patriated at the end of the war) were forced home to a place which was not home.

[[Algeria]] called on [[France]] to apologise in 2005 for crimes committed during the colonial era. Bouteflika also urged Paris to admit its part in the massacres of 45,000 Algerians who took to the streets to demand independence as Europe celebrated victory over Nazi Germany in 1945. French authorities then responded by playing down the comments, urging "mutual respect".

Source: Wikipedia, April 2006

Why i hv a feeling that Gog and Magog will be aliens from outer space-

why do you have such evil pic of pope as your avatar? :lol:

Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier, a well-sourced story claims Bush invaded Iraq because of Bible prophecies

Here's a story we should all be ashamed of missing: George W Bush attempted to sell the invasion of Iraq to Jacques Chirac using biblical prophecy.

In the winter of 2003, when George Bush and Tony Blair were frantically gathering support for their planned invasion, Professor Thomas Römer, an Old Testament expert at the university of Lausanne, was rung up by the Protestant Federation of France. They asked him to supply them with a summary of the legends surrounding Gog and Magog and as the conversation progressed, he realised that this had originally come, from the highest reaches of the French government.

President Jacques Chirac wanted to know what the hell President Bush had been on about in their last conversation. Bush had then said that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding. But who the hell were Gog and Magog? Neither Chirac nor his office had any idea. But they knew Bush was an evangelical Christian, so they asked the French Federation of Protestants, who in turn asked Professor Römer.

He explained that Gog and Magog were, to use theological jargon, crazy talk. They appear twice in the Old Testament, once as a name, and once in a truly strange prophecy in the book of Ezekiel:

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Who are all these people? The best opinion is that like all Bible prophecy, it is a mixture of wish-fulfilment and contemporary (iron age) politics. Some of it at least seems to refer to the turmoil brought about by Alexander the Great in the fourth century BC (unlike Bush, Alexander actually conquered Afghanistan). But they have been for the last two hundred years the subject of increasingly excited evangelical fanfic, especially in America; in the 70s and 80s, Gog was meant to be Russia. Ronald Reagan seems to have believed that.

But with Reagan, the prophecy appreciation part of his brain functioned quite independently of the part that started wars (there's nothing in the Old Testament about Nicaragua or even Grenada). Bush seems to have taken the threat of Gog and Magog to Israel quite literally, and, if this story can be believed, to have launched a war to stop them.

Can it be believed? We have calls out to Professor Römer and to the Protestant Federation of France. I'll report back if or when they get back to us. But Römer story was published in the Lausanne University magazine in 2007, and looks perfectly credible there. It was repeated independently in a French book of interviews with Chirac this spring. I'm certainly inclined to believe it myself: it makes as much sense as anything else about Bush's policy in Iraq.

There is one last twist to the story. The prophecy concludes in a way that should make even George W Bush flinch: having set his hooks in Gog, Magog, Meschech, Tubal, old Gomer, Togarmah and all, and dragged them to attack Israel, what does God do to defend his chosen people? First he gets mad:

My fury shall come up in my face.

And then he gets even:

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Is that really what a true defender of Israel would wish to happen there? If there was anyone who suffered such things as a result of Bush's war, it was the poor Iraqis. Tricky stuff, the word of the lord.

source: Bush Gog and Magog | Andrew Brown | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

LOL good article if any of this is true but the author misses the point maybe because he is looking at the wrong biblical prophecy. 
Why i hv a feeling that Gog and Magog will be aliens from outer space-

Entirely possible. :coffee:

France's (Part of Gog Magog) Alledged Algerian Genocide

Approximately 5 million Algerian Muslim Arabs (half of Algeria Population at that time) were tortured and massacred under the French rule according to the Algerian sources 5 million dead, while French officials estimated it at 350,000. [Algeria Independence France 1954-1962 Algeria Independence France 1954-1962] Algerians argue that the massacres should be named as genocide and France must apologise from the Algerians. However the French do not accept the claims. Algeria's President Abdelaziz Bouteflika says that French colonization of his country Algeria was a form of genocide. In memoirs, some French officers have described torture of Algerians during the war, however France has never accepted its responsibility in tortures and massacres in Algeria. Paris says that the past should be left to historians. French President Jacques Chirac, upon harsh reactions to the law encouraging the good sides of the French colonial history, made the statement, "Writing history is the job of the historians, not of the laws." Writing history is the job of the historians" According to Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin, "speaking about the past or writing history is not the job of the parliament."[Haber, Haberler, Son Dakika - Zaman Gazetesi France in Favor of So-Called Genocide Resorts to Historians]

The Algerian president [[Bouteflika]] said in a speech in Paris on [[17 April]] 2006 "We no longer know whether we are Berbers (indigenous North Africans), Arabs, Europeans or French. France committed a genocide of Algerian identity during the colonial era. Colonisation brought the genocide of our identity, of our history, of our language, of our traditions."[Algerian leader calls colonisation 'genocide' - The Scotsman Algerian leader calls colonisation 'genocide', Scotsman]

[[Algeria]] first became a colony of France in 1830. After a war which ended in Algeria's independence in 1962, eight million Algerian residents were deprived of French nationality and hundreds of thousands of 'pieds noir' (French who settled in Algeria and were re-patriated at the end of the war) were forced home to a place which was not home.

[[Algeria]] called on [[France]] to apologise in 2005 for crimes committed during the colonial era. Bouteflika also urged Paris to admit its part in the massacres of 45,000 Algerians who took to the streets to demand independence as Europe celebrated victory over Nazi Germany in 1945. French authorities then responded by playing down the comments, urging "mutual respect".

Source: Wikipedia, April 2006 
Racist Aryan Races in India, Iran and other parts of World can be part of Gog Magog too!!!!
Racism in Paradise: India banned the caste system 60 years ago, but it lives on in Metro Vancouver

For most of her life, Kamlesh Ahir has been trying to escape the caste system that’s defined her from birth
She went to university, abandoned her religion, and, in 1994, left India for Canada, a new land offering a fresh start
Or so she thought

To an outsider, Ahir is no different than the more than 200,000 people of South Asian heritage who call Metro Vancouver home
Yet among her own people, her last name brands her as a dalit, the people formerly called Untouchables.

Dalits occupy the lowest rung in the caste system, a rigid class structure rooted in Hinduism that dictated occupation and social status.
Condemned to live on the margins of society, they used to be denied access to schools and temples. They were confined to jobs deemed unclean, such as handling human waste or dead animals, and could be punished for letting their shadow fall on someone of an upper caste.

The Indian government banned castes more than 60 years ago, and gave dalits substantial rights. But discrimination remains widespread, especially in rural areas. Even in Canada, ingrained attitudes, centuries old, are not easy to change.
“They think we are bullshit. We are zero. We are a dog, less than a dog,” says Ahir, born to the chamar caste.

“They think we are nothing. It doesn’t matter if we are a doctor, teacher, because we belong to the lower castes.”

“I’m in Canada,” she continues, frustration in her voice. “But the bullshit castes are still here. We live it every day.”

New immigrants can face as much discrimination within their own ethnic communities as they do from mainstream society.

It’s a discrimination based not on race, but on a variety of factors such as class, colour, caste, economic status, politics, or region of origin.

It’s manifested in the stereotypes traded between Hong Kong Chinese and mainland Chinese immigrants; or when Canadian-born descendants of immigrants look down on newcomers as “FOBS” or “fresh off the boat;” or when new immigrants call their Canadian-born brethren arguably derogatory names like “banana” or “coconut.”

Related Stories:

For the estimated 25,000 dalits in the Lower Mainland, the barbs are often subtle.

They come in seemingly innocuous questions about your family village or last name — two markers that can identify a person’s caste.

They show up in careless conversation, among friends, behind closed doors. A messy house is referred to as a chamar house. An upper-caste woman might tell her unkempt daughter to tidy herself up so she doesn’t look like a chura, another dalit group.

Some dalits interviewed, including Ahir’s husband Sutey, shared stories of how they were called slur words by fellow Indo-Canadians.

One man recounted listening to colleagues, who did not know he was dalit, exchanging crude jokes about dalit women and rape.

Another woman recounted how her best friend, a woman from what was considered a higher caste, was divorced by her husband who couldn’t stomach their friendship.

Activists say some dalits who own businesses are scared of being outed in case customers stop patronizing them. Many change their names.

Divisions on the basis of castes are also visible in the temples or gurdwaras. Ironically, Sikhism recognizes all people as equal. Officially, there are no castes. But reality is different.

The dalit gurdwara in Burnaby was founded in 1982 after dalit temple-goers felt unwelcome in an upper-caste temple.

In between preparing samosas with mint chutney and piping hot cups of chai tea, Ahir explains why she abandoned Hinduism and converted to Buddhism.

The Hindu gods kept her people down, she says scornfully.

The only reason she was able to go to school, get a passport and immigrate was because of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the chief architect of India’s constitution, revered by dalits as a hero.

Racism is something she can understand, says Ahir, because people look different. “But god, my colour is the same. My language is the same. My living standard is the same. But still they are discriminatory to me.”

Dalit activists say casteism is worse than racism — and harder to eradicate.

“It is not easy to identify. But you feel it,” said Varinder Dabri, a Surrey veterinarian born a chamar.

“When you are working with mainstream society, no one asks you your caste. But when you are working with people from India, the first thing they want to know is the caste.”

Jai Birdi of the Chetna Assocation, which seeks to raise awareness of casteism in B.C., said it is difficult to identify the scope of the problem: “It’s like any other invisible disability. If you can’t see it, it’s hard to do anything about it.”

Nowhere is caste bias more pronounced than in marriage. Many parents still prefer their kids to marry within their own castes; matrimonial ads in Punjabi-language publications still specify castes among the must-haves in prospective spouses. Birdi believes there are more interracial marriages than inter-caste unions in the Indo-Canadian community.

Many upper-caste Indo-Canadians The Province talked to — mostly Jat Sikhs, traditionally farmers and landowners — say there is still prejudice against dalits, but its existence and depth vary among families.

Some say they use caste only as a marker of their roots, but do not use it to judge other people.

Many stress that caste bias is more prevalent among their elders and is dying out among the younger generation.

Others say education and wealth can sometimes smooth out any differences in caste.

Such an attitude is Ahir’s hope. She and her husband didn’t tell their two kids about the caste system.

They are, they tell them, simply Canadian.

Their son, who is going into his first year at university, says he has only felt “a little bit” of discrimination against him because of his caste.

Adds Ahir: “Maybe our grandkids and our great-grandkids, they won’t know what it is about anymore.”

My friend named his dogs gog and magog :lol:

That's pretty cool, but everything else in this thread is bullsh!t. 
...They can't even fight Afghanistan and you are talking about US against Gog Magog. I was watching a documentary when Taliban shoot 2 helicopters of US in afghanistan with rocket launcher. One helicopter was fully destroyed but they missed their aim on second helicopter. They described their fear at that time and how they were saved.

Genius, the U.S. flew all their gear half way around the world, took over and occupied two countries at the same time, for ten years, won EVERY DIRECT BATTLE and left WHEN WE SAID WE WOULD !! We're STILL flying around, bitch-slapping with Predators when necessary. Pakistan can't even take care of the warlords in their own country. WARLORDS !! Pakistan has F*CKING WARLORDS !!! What, is it 853 A.D. ? !!! So sit down, Faisal.:pakistan:

Last edited:
That's pretty cool, but everything else in this thread is bullsh!t. 

Genius, the U.S. flew all their gear half way around the world, took over and occupied two countries at the same time, for ten years, won EVERY DIRECT BATTLE and left WHEN WE SAID WE WOULD !! We're STILL flying around, bitch-slapping with Predators when necessary. Pakistan can't even take care of the warlords in their own country. WARLORDS !! Pakistan has F*CKING WARLORDS !!! What, is it 853 A.D. ? !!! So sit down, Faisal.:pakistan:
Top 10 gangsters - AskMen
Top 10 Richest Gangsters Of All Time | News One
The 25 Most Wanted International Fugitives
And you are talking about the warlords in Pakistan. You are trying to maintain peace in the world. First you should maintain peace in your country. We all know that anyone can get every type of weapon in your country without licence and you are talking about our country. Our country is much better than your country. You just control your media and never let anyone know about
Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gang Recruitment Methods
Gang War USA - Watch Free Documentary Online - National Geographic
Mexican Cartels Recruiting Assassins Among US Teens, Prison Gangs, Military
(U) US-Based Street Gangs a Potential Recruiting Pool for Terrorist Groups | Public Intelligence
:usflag:

This is how Chirstians misguided themselves, by making works of fiction and then associating it with the word of God...

I see some people try to do that in Islam today too. Allah protect us from their fitnah.

Back
Top Bottom