What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

Terrorist sympathizers coming out of their closets.

And then they wonder why the evil world is becoming increasingly islamophobic !!

Plenty of pictures, videos have been posted proving the opposite.

Any pictures of 3-4 years firing rockets?-

wud be a better news if all these injured got killed...Every citizen of Israel is part of Israeli army and gets full military training..so it is the soldiers who got injured...and if these civilians can bring sofas outside and watch the innocent Palestinians getting bombed by Israeli Airforce thn yeah they deserve to die like this

vicious cycle... dont bomb their buses killing innocents, they will not kill your children
Like i said..
its a game of who blinks first....
Gazans wont face economic losses as they don't have an economy and their lives aren't worth living anyway...Not the same for Israelis,so Gazans can take much more losses than Israelis...

Like i said..
Gazans wont face economic losses as they don't have an economy and their lives aren't worth living anyway...Not the same for Israelis,so Gazans can take much more losses than Israelis...

Israelis are being attacked like forever, dont worry they aint going anywhere...

Like i said..

Then why won't they get rid of Hamas themselves. Otherwise, Israel will do it for them. If you are not against terror, you are for terror. There are no neutral parties in fight against terror.

Then why won't they get rid of Hamas themselves. Otherwise, Israel will do it for them. If you are not against terror, you are for terror. There are no neutral parties in fight against terror.

The word terrorist is a very relative term....To me Hamas is not a terrorist,Israel is..
To you it may be other way round.

It's time for my countryman and my country to support Israel and fight terrorism.

I completely agree with you... If not today terrorists might become headache for you tomorrow... I hope all countries work together and clean this dirt...

Any pictures of 3-4 years firing rockets?-

Seriously ? The fact of the matter is Hamas launches rockets from civilian neighbourhoods and when Israel strikes those higgen launch spots these pallywood drama queens cry victim. Why keep rockets in homes first of all ?

Like i said..

Good....I agree its a game of who blinks first as it is always in a war.

And as it is always in a war, there is collateral damage, So stop whining about Israel killing anyone which it deems a threat to its state security.

they launched rocket attacks on Israel .... Israel just returned them back.... so what is your point??? people like you who is with narrow mind never care or think about others.... you all just want one thing- muslim? oh yeah shia or sunni?? just get rid off your pathetic brain washed mentality..... they can vanish completely their enemies, if they want.... lolz don't be.......

Israeli's are our brothers they are with us when we have troubles.... even our politicians give lip service it doesn't matter , we are with them... they have right to fight for their safety....

Yawn* ... ...

Back
Top Bottom