What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

whats the difference between a bomb exploding in an civilian bus VS bombs exploding in Gaza buildings?-
No difference-

the difference is crucial, bus explosion deliberately target civilians, building explosion is targeting stocks of missiles, explosives hamas members etc... IDF notifies the residents and neighbors before attack, IDF will not attack if they know there are civilian occupants in the building, sometime there are malfunction and IDF do mistakes, IDF is not perfect in operation, there are no perfect systems.

At least that no casualties. Thank god. We are with you Israeli brothers.

Look, who is speaking, humanity went to hell while killing thousands in your North-West and now supporting organized terrorism.

the difference is crucial, bus explosion deliberately target civilians, building explosion is targeting stocks of missiles, explosives hamas members etc... IDF notifies the residents and neighbors before attack, IDF will not attack if they know there are civilian occupants in the building, sometime there are malfunction and IDF do mistakes, IDF is not perfect in operation, there are no perfect systems.

yeah bla bla bla-

Talk to the Hand-

or talk to the dead 70+ Palestinian civilians you killed by mistake in one week--

So the difference you only feel when same thing is done by other party? Shame on you for killing innocent civilians in Palestine
BTW ITS STRANGE IF ATTACK IS DONE ON ILLEGAL STATE OF ISRAEL ITS CALLED 'TERRORIST ATTACK' and attacks done by your army is DEFENCE?

IF YOU DO TERRORIST ATTACKS THEN YOU WILL GET THE SAME .... GOOD JOB BY WHOEVER DID THIS...

Yet another conspiracy by Mossad and CIA for finding excuse of attacking Ghaza !

Just as 9/11 was conspired by Americans themselves to attack Afghanistan (Strategic location to attack Pakistan) and Iraq (Oil)

:P

Truth is that unlike the "ummah" false brotherhood, Israel would never hesitate to stand by India in her time of need.
I don't expect you to understand true brotherhood.

Never........

Truth is that unlike the "ummah" false brotherhood, Israel would never hesitate to stand by India in her time of need.
I don't expect you to understand true brotherhood.

He probably was talking about racism against Indians in the world.

I was expecting this since past few days, Israel needed something like this to go ahead with offensive.. ;)

So...you support the US war in Afghanistan then i take it?

Still there are no proves that Afghans did the 9/11.

On the other Hand israel is the illegal state on the land of Muslims , and if you go through the history you will see that illegal state of israel was made and how they are getting the land of Palestine ...

Most Indians support Israel in their fight against terrorism, however due to political reasons, we can never say so.

It's time for the Indian government to support Israel. I always thought the American gov is weak and without resolve. But the Indian gov seems to be even worse base on the postings from Indian members here. There can be no room for terror and not strongly condemn them is endorsing them.

Back
Top Bottom