What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That photo is from Modern School, Delhi. Bit late for people who want to get admission there.:lol:

If you want to be called Daddu by everyone go ahead mate.:lol:

they look old man...

xehdn8.jpg

Is the Quran not 2000 years old... how come that a book writen for human life at that time be applicable to a human life of morden days. Science has changed the way we live in. does there not a obligation for man to change the way he acts and evolve to the next level with reasoning or should we fight on what each religious book says
Mr Quran is not from any man its from GOD and it can't be changed because its the perfect law for humans and this include order for covering face and for your kind information books of hinduism also include commands about how women should dress up

I satayed out this discussion because no one here respects quran and hadith. all have there own translations.but you are saying above words again and again. here is the answer.

Cutting nails is also prohibited during Hajj, so. dont cut your nails for whole life.
1- Men are also forbidden to wear normal clothes, do you think wearing Ihram clothes in hajj acceptable in other places? Or more pious?
2- You should not involve in marriage contracts or proposals. It was related that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A Muhrim is not permitted to get married (male or female) or to propose to marriage.” Thus, a Muhrim, man or woman, is not permitted to marry himself or another or to propose for a woman.

3- The Bura is forbidden but covering the face with another thing is not. The reason for forbidding the Burqa is that surrounding any body part with something is forbidden during Ihram, and the Burqa surrounds the head (the Ihram of women is in their faces and hands only). If she wants to cover her face, she can use another thing that doesn't surround her head alone.

4-“Don’t wear a garment to which saffron is applied.
5- “Don’t wear Qamees, turban, Burnoose, trousers or leather socks.” He further said: “Whoever does not find slippers, he may wear leather socks, and whoever does not find a lower garment, he may wear trousers”

Ban aeroplanes because they were used by the 'terrorists' on 9/11. Ban the buses and tubes as they were used on 5/5 in London. Ban underwears that was used by the 'underwear bomber'

I am still confused Laiq, You mean that hajj requires the violation of basic requirement of veil? In the previous eras of Rasool e Akram, people used to do naked tawaaf of Kaaba. What you are telling me seems continuation of that. So we need to agree that it is NOT continuation of that tradition 'OR' what women does in her real life i.e. covers her face, is not a sharee requirement but her own choice.

I am still confused Laiq, You mean that hajj requires the violation of basic requirement of veil? In the previous eras of Rasool e Akram, people used to do naked tawaaf of Kaaba. What you are telling me seems continuation of that. So we need to agree that it is NOT continuation of that tradition 'OR' what women does in her real life i.e. covers her face, is not a sharee requirement but her own choice.[/QUOTE
No for Hajj orders are different their are cases for different issues in which orders are different for example when we go to Kaba we go together but this is not allowed in other Mosques in other Mosques Men and Women will be in different areas

No for Hajj orders are different their are cases for different issues in which orders are different for example when we go to Kaba we go together but this is not allowed in other Mosques in other Mosques Men and Women will be in different areas

Here you go... The reason of above is that woman is also required to perform hajj, and there is no separate Ka'aba for them. So don't you think that when a woman who has no other choice but to perform hajj with men, is required to be more covered, but in the above case you are telling the entire opposite thing.

i know one thing and that is that yazid took off the naqaab of the women of prophet's household! if that is a big issue and big insult then i guess it is excepted in the shia belief as well that facial covering is a must.

as for prophet's wives well they all did "parda" which is a form of naqaab.

naqaab is "preferred" but if a women doesn't do it then its her choice she will be answerable in her own grave. every person for themselves. who are we MEN to discuss this topic when i am sure even the biggest maulvi on this forum has watched po*nography and enjoyed it.

i am sick and tired of household mullahs and fatwas. either learn religion or stay quiet iswhat i believe. and if something is bothering people so much then sit down read quran ask proper scholars do research!

Mr Quran is not from any man its from GOD and it can't be changed because its the perfect law for humans and this include order for covering face and for your kind information books of hinduism also include commands about how women should dress up
I am not sure of Hindu Books telling us how to dress, but I am sure, we give a damm about what it says. We dress the way we wish and we do it with care so that the Police does not come and say, "Chotu you are wearing something that is exposing and its not the caribiean to dress half naked" we make sure that it does not happen.
I am not sure on how to reason with you as I have told the same in an earlier post. You wish to see the world the way it was created by your God, but if it is so, what ever you touch and use today is a birth product of science including the computer you are using.
Better go the the old ways and ride a cammel in the desert.

Afghanistan.
islamic-women-photo.jpg

Pick which you like and go live there ;)

I just wish people wouldstop trying to shove the archaic tradition of a few arab tribes on the rest of the world, i like pretty girls to much.

Gaaah! Skin, skin!! HER HANDS ARE SHOWING!!! Call the morality police!

I'm quite sure somewhere in the Quran, Allah tells men to not rape or abuse women. That's a good commandment to follow. If men would do this, then women should not need extreme coverings.

i know one thing and that is that yazid took off the naqaab of the women of prophet's household! if that is a big issue and big insult then i guess it is excepted in the shia belief as well that facial covering is a must.

naqaab is "preferred" but if a women doesn't do it then its her choice she will be answerable in her own grave. every person for themselves. who are we MEN to discuss this topic when i am sure even the biggest maulvi on this forum has watched po*nography and enjoyed it.

i am sick and tired of household mullahs and fatwas. either learn religion or stay quiet iswhat i believe. and if something is bothering people so much then sit down read quran ask proper scholars do research!

They did parda LITERALLY, with a curtain. How can a woman get married or get work or get around in society with a curtain?

Sorry sir Islamic government has the duty stop bad and has to enforce Pardha hijab

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Here you go... The reason of above is that woman is also required to perform hajj, and there is no separate Ka'aba for them. So don't you think that when a woman who has no other choice but to perform hajj with men, is required to be more covered, but in the above case you are telling the entire opposite thing.
Sir that are orders of ALLAH don't challenge him for some occasions ALLAH has given different orders

Food for thought

1. Whose actions are creating a bad image of Islam?

Jeans wearing singing and dancing Liberals or Shalwar Kameez wearing school blowing Islamists

2. Whose actions are driving Muslims away from Islam?

Clean shaven movie watching Liberals or bearded mercilessly killing Islamists

3. Who is more dangerous----

A Burkha clad suicide bomber or A "Beparda" ramp walking model

4. What impresses and convinces non Muslims more?

Liberals who tolerate their questions about Islam and reply politely or extremists who draw their guns on the mere thought of someone questioning Islam

Lets see who scores more in the above quiz...

Zarvan - you are still around, thought the earlier posts should have shamed you.

Or wait, you got a secret message from above insisting that you stay here.

First bring some "haya" in your eyes, before you start spouting garbage about what constitutes a gunah or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom