What's new

Buner falls without a fight

Am is big on "peaceful and democractic", presicely the two most important characteristics of islamists.

AM

You are exposed - Like I said before, you will use the forum to promote points of view of those who threaten Pakistan and to deflect attention elsewhere - more and more people will see this

then ofcourse they will ask whether this is the purpose of forum - a question that will be of griwing interest, unless it is addressed, to satisfaction, of course. :pakistan:

Yes yes, thank you for 'exposing me'.

You have wasted enough bandwidth on this thread with your conspiracy theories of a 'hidden agenda and censorship' over a request to refrain from sarcasm, all the while arguing for censorship on those who disagree with you.

Perhaps you should have spent all this time asking those 'probing questions' of yours, that we somehow censor without actually deleting or editing them eh?

Back to the topic please.

Perhaps you should have spent all this time asking those 'probing questions' of yours, that we somehow censor without actually deleting or editing them eh?

Sarcasm, again? Do as asy and not as you do?

This is illustrative of your abuse of your position - but ofcourse it's your "right" to abuse your position being the peaceful democrat that you are.

Sarcasm, again? Do as asy and not as you do?

This is illustrative of your abuse of your position - but ofcourse it's your "right" to abuse your position being the peaceful democrat that you are.

Hi Muse,

All said and done AM balances both hats (that is being a good Mod most of the times as well as being patriotic as required here) quite well so lets bury the hatchet. Lets now concentrate on the forest and forget the trees. Your points are blunt but forcefull and always welcome.

Regards

Genborza

That was 1971 -- let me say it again, 1971 - some of you guys really do have a problem with reality - you are either stuck in the past, or looking for a future utopia - .

First reply let me clearly tell you this i am an respected urdu speaking canadian and the sarcastic issue of yours is not the worth for any utopia let alone a "future utopia" just a "reality" check for you got it ?

Karachi in the 90's a game fro R&AW - sure aboujt as much as it was for ISI and ethnic politicians and the politics of IDENTITY.

Its was a game played by the Research and Analysis Wing otherwise how come that each time a coalition was made MQM had specefic problems with it and broke the deal why so ?

now use your thinking each time some peace talks comes up in FATA or NWFP , an incident like the lahore cricket attack or the police academy episode come around and by the way an type quastain why are you so worked up if the talibs are in buner or whatever hey you live in u.k its dont panic you are safe so what the unnecessary "utopia" ? just being a bit "sarcastic" :coffee:

Last edited:
First reply let me clearly tell you this i am an respected urdu speaking canadian and the sarcastic issue of yours is not the worth for any utopia let alone a "future utopia" just a "reality" check for you got it ?

Its was a game played by the Research and Analysis Wing otherwise how come that each time a coalition was made MQM had specefic problems with it and broke the deal why so ?

now use your thinking each time some peace talks comes up in FATA or NWFP , an incident like the lahore cricket attack or the police academy episode come around and by the way an type quastain why are you so worked up if the talibs are in buner or whatever hey you live in u.k its dont panic you are safe so what the unnecessary "utopia" ? just being a bit "sarcastic" :coffee:

wow speaking urdu gives you insight to RAW workings....?

AN

I'm not the one with the hatchet. My agenda is not obscure, not to misdirect, these are AM's agenda but only when it comes to Islamists, a cover not deep enough

BATHKELA: The Tehrik Nifaz-i-Shariat Muhammadi (TNSM) said Tuesday that after Swat and Malakand, Sharia will be implemented in other parts of the country as well.

Now im really getting worried day by day......where is the army and ISI?

No, it's the high idiot quotient

to answer to a sarcastic point from an even bigger high idiot ! making people an alleged islamist agenda follower what are you smoking ? is marijuana yet legal in U.K ?

:lol:

Genborga

Your prodigious talent and obvious erudition is best exercised on Islamist terrorists - spare me, I am little fish

Now im really getting worried day by day......where is the army and ISI?

Worry about something that is real or has a chance of becoming real and not just smoke screen or not because muse or his indian friends or AN said so.

Ice

What's your behind so sore about? You an Islamist or a Muslim? If you are the former, be forewarned, no mercy! None of this I was a kid, I did not know - accountablity will find you. :pakistan: Pakistan forever, Talib dead, islamist terror, dead.

Am I getting through to you?:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom