What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care whether Muslims bow to anyone or not.But they should bow in front in their nation.

I don't agree with this at all . They should respect their nation , work for its betterment , die for it if required but bowing is not that important if its against their religion . They should and can support this stir without singing vande mataram .

Cries like "har har mahadev" "Jo bole so nihaal,Sat sri akal" "Allah o Akbar" can be said to be religious or war cries but how is "Vande mataram" or "jai hind" religious?..I dont see how this can make us feel uncomfortable because there cant be anything more secular than this!..The Imam should be sent to the tribal regions of Islamic Pakistan..Maybe then he will get to see the real Islam..

Spare us patriotic Muslims trying to fight and stand up against Corruption by bringing up such petty and idiotic things..

We want a better country..not a land living in the age of the Holy Prophet PBUH!

Have you got any clue about Muslim fundamentals about Prostration?

Muslims prostrate in front of God, they painstakingly ensure during the namaz their sajood befalls at an angle to Makkah, they make sure, no living person crosses in front of them during the sajda. During the namaz each time you bow in the ruku or the sajda you acknowledge Allah's greatness in actions and in words.

I don't know how you can sport that name and sport that belief that its secular that you can be forced to say "okay I bow to motherland too, what the hell, Hindu majority". If you want to do it do it, don't lecture everyone else that your name is getting sullied by not being such a conformist. The Ali I know, would have a few things to say about his name being sullied if he were alive today.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Well if Muslims aren't allowed to bow infront of their mother...then IMO its a shame...you don't see god anywhere do you?but you do see your mother who brought you in this world.

It's no shame its how our mothers raised us. We don't need to see god, we believe in him and its enough.

Muslims prostrate in front of God, they painstakingly ensure during the namaz their sajood befalls at an angle to Makkah, they make sure, no living person crosses in front of them during the sajda. During the namaz each time you bow in the ruku or the sajda you acknowledge Allah's greatness in actions and in words.

I don't know how you can sport that name and sport that belief that its secular that you can be forced to say "okay I bow to motherland too, what the hell, Hindu majority". If you want to do it do it, don't lecture everyone else that your name is getting sullied by not being such a conformist. The Ali I know, would have a few things to say about his name being sullied if he were alive today.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

It's no shame its how our mothers raised us. We don't need to see god, we believe in him and its enough.
Yeah its your tradition,not trying to change it..just my opinion

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

A very interesting point in the Lokpal Bill is the selection of chosen people to administer everyone, who can police everybody, from the PM, the judiciary, members of Parliament, and all of the bureaucracy.

The Lokpal has the powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution. Except for the fact that it won't have its own prisons, it functions as an independent administration, meant to counter the bloated, unaccountable, corrupt current regime. Two oligarchies, instead of just one.

This is not a way a country can govern itself. This is just a bandwagon movement, nothing else.
Why don't you copy paste what Arundhati roy said?:azn:

I don't care whether Muslims bow to anyone or not.But they should bow in front in their nation.

You're mixing apples and oranges, its the same old BS about whether nation comes first or religion. If you had two children and you had to pick one to live how would you choose?

In fact the terms are misused by theocrats and pseudo-secularists alike. You serve your nation, you bow to God. Even if you're an atheist... it will be really dumb to bow to a piece of real estate.

Ok in that case, the Pakistani Cricket Team on a victory Bow on the ground and kiss that. Are they making sure that there is no autiance in the direction they are bowing or what is the meaning of kissing the ground. Does that mean, Allha is in the Ground or they are respecting the ground that has given them victory?
whats the is fus man, does your army not sulute your flag, is it not againts Islamic principles.
Don't put your head in a hole like the Ostrich and say that the world is dark. Come out and face the truth that man can do what ever they wish to do and its not dictated by God. God gave that right to the human race to chose and atain him by doing good and not just following books be it Quran or Gita

You're mixing apples and oranges, its the same old BS about whether nation comes first or religion. If you had two children and you had to pick one to live how would you choose?

In fact the terms are misused by theocrats and pseudo-secularists alike. You serve your nation, you bow to God. Even if you're an atheist... it will be really dumb to bow to a piece of real estate.
I have to appriciate the way that you have portrayed the nation as a Real Estate. it shows how you respect resources given to you. its people like you in my nation and the entire world who treat land as a commodity have polluted the wealth that has to be passed on to the next generation.

Can the Indian Muslim do what ever he/she wishes and your expert advice is not needed in our internal matters. INDIA is evolving and I wish that Pakistan to evolve against their corrupt masters. and thats just a wish its upto the Pakistanis.

You know you guys had a chance to impress us all. As soon Imam sahab rose the objection you guys should have come forward and said "no problem, lets use a secular term". Sab ki bolti bandh hojati. That would have been evolution. By raising a stink about it, you're showing that you're no where.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I have to appriciate the way that you have portrayed the nation as a Real Estate. it shows how you respect resources given to you. its people like you in my nation and the entire world who treat land as a commodity have polluted the wealth that has to be passed on to the next generation.

It's called putting things into perspective. Nation is made of people, btw, you bow to a people and then you're really screwing up the fundamental principle of Muslims of not bowing to anyone.

You know you guys had a chance to impress us all. As soon Imam sahab rose the objection you guys should have come forward and said "no problem, lets use a secular term". Sab ki bolti bandh hojati. That would have been evolution. By raising a stink about it, you're showing that you're no where.
see I dont have to argue on behalf on my Muslim brothers to you. They know what is good and what is bad. Our question is who the hell is this idiot to tell my Muslim brother/sister to go against the Movement just for a word. It seems that you are asking us to be tolerant and you will never let my Muslim brothers/sisters to be tolerant.

Ok in that case, the Pakistani Cricket Team on a victory Bow on the ground and kiss that. Are they making sure that there is no autiance in the direction they are bowing or what is the meaning of kissing the ground. Does that mean, Allha is in the Ground or they are respecting the ground that has given them victory?

They are not kissing it, they are bowing and although sometimes josh main kahin bhi bow kia hai logon ne, they also at times had made sure the bowed in the correct direction. Furthermore the tradition of the Prophet suggests that if there is a safe distance, its okay to proceed.

But rest assured they are bowing to Allah not the ground. Lol, don't tell me Indians believed that till now? :D

whats the is fus man, does your army not sulute your flag, is it not againts Islamic principles.

Salute is different from bowing, you look at the senior officer in the eye and acknowledges the presence.

Don't put your head in a hole like the Ostrich and say that the world is dark. Come out and face the truth that man can do what ever they wish to do and its not dictated by God. God gave that right to the human race to chose and atain him by doing good and not just following books be it Quran or Gita
Before lecturing me on having a stubborn position on this, show me you can give up the Vande Mataram for the secular fight against corruption.

In any mixed society your slogans should remain secular in nature. This was the initial thing that irked Muslims to form a Pakistan, when Gandhi started talking about the glorious principles of Sachagra and Ahimsa.

This is a very weak reason and bad excuse to form Pakistan.Pakistan was formed so that the rich Muslims of UP etc didn't have to share power and scuttle with Hindus elites.Thats all.Gandhi favoured muslims a lot and asked the hindus to compromise to keep India together.

Salute is different from bowing, you look at the senior officer in the eye and acknowledges the presence.
And how is it different, the solute is showing the respect for the nation and Bow does the same "showing respect"
Before lecturing me on having a stubborn position on this, show me you can give up the Vande Mataram for the secular fight against corruption.
Vande Matharam is not related to any religion.
I have already told the meaning of this word. It means "Long Live Mother Land" and how come you are relating this word to secularism and communalism.
The reason, if you hesitate to tell in public let me tell it to the bloggers on behalf of you. Its because the very word wishes long live for India and you are darm angry to hear it. India on your mind should not be there in the future" isn't it.

Trust the modern day Pakistani to get personal and threaten/shame others in the name of religion.
Tell me one thing. What is the percentage of people in Pakistan, muslims that you know, your family members, yourself.. who get an interest from their banks. if they do take interest they are not muslims and have no right to comment on how muslims should behave.

ok alternatively, if muslims can compromise by taking interest, they can compromise on this issue. So please...

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

It's called putting things into perspective. Nation is made of people, btw, you bow to a people and then you're really screwing up the fundamental principle of Muslims of not bowing to anyone.
What BS. .. we have 'impresed' muslims in 47, when they said 'give us our own land' and were given. now if muslims want to behave how a muslim should please do so in that land.

Yeah,it depends on how hard and fast muslims want to follow their religion.It is perfectly feasible for a muslim to run his religious life in India but not as completely as in a muslim country.

I feel it is best such Muslims relocate to a Muslim theological country/Islamic country where they can be at peace with like minded individuals.I am against granting any more than necessary lineral freedoms to any religious or cultural sect beyond the normal compromise or give and take.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I told my friend an arab muslim to try yoga.He said he doesn't believe in yoga because he has to say OM(which is just one asana) and it is against his religion.I told him it is nothing to do with religion and anyone is free to do it and even OM is just a sanskrit word and saying it wont make him or anyone a hindu or whatever.He is obviously free to have his notions about yoga/Om or any seemingly perceieved as hindu thing but it was my duty to clarify.In India you only have a caste and that too only for people who strongly believe in it,otherwise everything is inter changeable and upto one.

Kill this B@ST@RD Bukhari.. We shouldn't tolerate such fcuking idiot in this World.. It's really frstrating that so called Shahi Imam is so sick... Let us all pray for his Journey to Jannat as soon as possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom