What's new

Buddhists and Muslims clash in central Burma town

@Abu Zolfiqar Would you accept if India talks about Pakistani Hindus as almost entire Hindu population lives in India ?

What's happening is wrong. OIC can ask US to bring sanctions. OIC can ask BD to give them refuge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!! why can't some people learn to live in peace?

so tamilians protesting on buddhist violence in lanka is bad but in case of myanmar ,OIC should interfere....:laugh:
:lol: that's what hypocrites generally do.. No surprises there!!

Shame on the OIC countries (us included) for remaining silent the way we do even on some internal matters. Utter shame.

I heard about hindu-Buddhist communalism as well. Are the Hindus to blame also for that violence

I donot about that...but as i stated above...i consider Budhist are peaceful people that Hindu's too....This is my personal perception...

they have reduced their hindu population to an insignificant number and they are in war with Christians right now. google kachin rebels.

Now why do you have to spoil these people's simplistic propaganda with actual facts?

they have reduced their hindu population to an insignificant number and they are in war with Christians right now. google kachin rebels.

that's not true ..... you try to pull all when some one doses same thing which you do with ur minority.....

Now why do you have to spoil these people's simplistic propaganda with actual facts?

% of Hindus in BD is falling as per every BD official census. Scores of their temples have been desecrated last month in BD. Yet no rioting by Hindus in BD.

Facts are not your monopoly. But as always you want to talk about indians more than the topic?

so tamilians protesting on buddhist violence in lanka is bad but in case of myanmar ,OIC should interfere....:laugh:

they myanmarese should throw these terrorists into the bay of bengal......

From terrorists it came to my mind...

If these Buddhists really pushed things to the limit, Say welcome to Al Qaeda in the region...Al Qaeda will slaughter these inexperienced sissy Buddhist extremists...

When you push some people to the wall, extremist feelings arise..which terrorist groups like Al Qaeda exploit like no other...

But as always you want to talk about indian more than the topic?

The discussion was not about India at all; perhaps you should read before posting.

The claim was that Burmese Buddhists are peaceful so this must be the fault of Muslims. The reality is that Burmese Buddhists have been after Burmese Hindus and Christians also.

The discussion was not about India at all; perhaps you should read before posting.

The claim was that Burmese Buddhists are peaceful so this must be the fault of Muslims. The reality is that Burmese Buddhists have been after Burmese Hindus and Christians also.

The separatist movements in Burma are on ethnic lines, not religious, and the state's harsh response to these separatists is also not religious.

Many Buddhists also fight the state in Burma on ethnic lines. However religious riots are a different matter - like this one. I'm not saying muslims are at fault or anything, but buddhists in malaysia don't riot even against blatant discrimination, or hindus in BD don't riot even when scores of their temples (not just a single page of a book) have been attacked.

From terrorists it came to my mind...

If these Buddhists really pushed things to the limit, Say welcome to Al Qaeda in the region...Al Qaeda will slaughter these inexperienced sissy Buddhist extremists...

When you push some people to the wall, extremist feelings arise..which terrorist groups like Al Qaeda exploit like no other...

Is Al-Qaeda a common daddy for some(as I'll go tell my daddy & he'll kick your butt......)? Do even understand that any such claim will be the end of the road for several muslim communities? They will probably be wiped lock, stock & barrel and be of no threat whatsoever, al-quaeda or no al-quaeda. This is SE asia, not Europe, not America, not India.

I'm most astonished that people pretend to be opposed to terrorists but use them as some sort of a "daddy" warning when faced with some threat. The mask slips away......

Few Muslims in India- Broke the country back for religion, Ethnic riots Hindus,
Few Muslims in BD- damaging temple and throwing Hindus out of BD,
Few Muslims in Pakistan - Making cases of Blasphemy for Hindus/Christians, Kill Ahmedis and Shia,
Few Muslims in Middle East - Fight with Jews. Do terrorist attack on Israel and when they hit back then sing a song for Jew's atrocities.
Few Muslims in France - Fight with France's Natives, Do kidnapping
Few Muslims in England - Attack on Christians, Do bomb blasts
Few Muslims in Afghanistan - Broke Buddhist statues.
Few Muslims in China - Fight with Chinese Buddhists/Tao etc and demand their country.
Few Muslims in America - Do the 9/11, make plans to attack
Few Muslims in Africa - Made most of the Country like hell, Never out of it so fight with in.

Few Muslims in Burma - Ethnic riots with Buddhists.

Ok, The pointing out is very simple these "Few" Muslims out of Billions are turning huge and having problem with every religion and every country. Then why "Other" Muslims don't do anything or bring good to the name. Why always fight comes from Muslims vs other religion.

Is Al-Qaeda a common daddy for some(as I'll go tell my daddy & he'll kick your butt......)? Do even understand that any such claim will be the end of the road for several muslim communities? They will probably be wiped lock, stock & barrel and be of no threat whatsoever, al-quaeda or no al-quaeda. This is SE asia, not Europe, not America, not India.

I'm most astonished that people pretend to be opposed to terrorists but use them as some sort of a "daddy" warning when faced with some threat. The mask slips away......

Mask slip away k lagtay lalu, there is no mask.

Simple fact is : Extremism only yearns extremism.... Just like Islamic Extremism is a threat, so is Buddhist extremism, but your compatriots seem to 'like' Buddhist terrorists because hey, Muslims are on the receiving end. This is where the 'mask' actually slipped away (Not that there was a mask to begin with)...

Few Muslims in India- Broke the country back for religion, Ethnic riots Hindus,
Few Muslims in BD- damaging temple and throwing Hindus out of BD,
Few Muslims in Pakistan - Making cases of Blasphemy for Hindus/Christians, Kill Ahmedis and Shia,
Few Muslims in Middle East - Fight with Jews. Do terrorist attack on Israel and when they hit back then sing a song for Jew's atrocities.
Few Muslims in France - Fight with France's Natives, Do kidnapping
Few Muslims in England - Attack on Christians, Do bomb blasts
Few Muslims in Afghanistan - Broke Buddhist statues.
Few Muslims in China - Fight with Chinese Buddhists/Tao etc and demand their country.
Few Muslims in America - Do the 9/11, make plans to attack
Few Muslims in Africa - Made most of the Country like hell, Never out of it so fight with in.

Few Muslims in Burma - Ethnic riots with Buddhists.

Ok, The pointing out is very simple these "Few" Muslims out of Billions are turning huge and having problem with every religion and every country. Then why "Other" Muslims don't do anything or bring good to the name. Why always fight comes from Muslims vs other religion.

Are you a Sikh?

Grow up , idiot.

I can publish a list like you by replacing Muslims with Christians...

Stop your anti-Muslim rants......

Mask slip away k lagtay lalu, there is no mask.

Simple fact is : Extremism only yearns extremism.... Just like Islamic Extremism is a threat, so is Buddhist extremism, but your compatriots seem to 'like' Buddhist terrorists because hey, Muslims are on the receiving end. This is where the 'mask' actually slipped away (Not that there was a mask to begin with)...

That evil b**ch Aung San Suu Kyi is the mastermind behind this sh!t, she is naturally a pro-West wh*re.

Even i am not a Buddhist, but i think people like her and the West is giving Buddhism a bad name.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom