What's new

Buddhists and Muslims clash in central Burma town

I donot about that...but as i stated above...i consider Budhist are peaceful people that Hindu's too....This is my personal perception...

Turf wars? or genuinely mutually shared animosity? There's no basis or reason for such useless ignorance and misbehavior by certain groups

Mask slip away k lagtay lalu, there is no mask.

Simple fact is : Extremism only yearns extremism.... Just like Islamic Extremism is a threat, so is Buddhist extremism, but your compatriots seem to 'like' Buddhist terrorists because hey, Muslims are on the receiving end. This is where the 'mask' actually slipped away (Not that there was a mask to begin with)...

Are you a Sikh?

Grow up , idiot.

I can publish a list like you by replacing Muslims with Christians...

Stop your anti-Muslim rants......

First thing, I am not Sikh. Secondly, Congratulations, You are part of those "few" Muslims.

I dont have problems with Islam or Muslims but I seriously have problems with "Few" Muslims and up to some extended others as well who are not doing anything to stop them but whining and ranting about the world against Muslims and Islam.

Read somewhere these muslims are not rakhine muslims but apparently of Indian origin. can someone throw some light on this ??

To **** off even Buddhists takes a certain amount of skill.

Muslim killings giving u much pleasure isnt it??

Read somewhere these muslims are not rakhine muslims but apparently of Indian origin. can someone throw some light on this ??

Indian origin muslims means ppl who displaced from indian subcontinent hundreds of years ago.

What, no earthquake pictures yet? Man, I am disappointed!

Most Burmese are Buddhists right?

Were these mobs "driven" by Buddhism? Or did they just happen to be Buddhist?

Most Burmese are Buddhists right?

Were these mobs "driven" by Buddhism? Or did they just happen to be Buddhist?

to be honest....many are buddhist nationalists prodded on by the monks.......

but these are a different school of thought from the ones in tibet or in eastern asia....they are the theravada buddhists......

To **** off even Buddhists takes a certain amount of skill.

these buddhists are the not the tibetan/far eastern type.........

no.....they are not of indian origin.......

Bhuddists are very imperialistic and seldom get along with other religions.

could u please shed some light, As far as I know Buddhism is the most tolerant religion and it seems it is the Muslims who can not accept religious differences with other communities....I've never heard of buddists engaging in violence with other communities ...Logical explanation would be apprieciated

Bhuddists are very imperialistic and seldom get along with other religions.

Budhists in general are the most peaceful people around.

To be honest and many might not like it, but they are the exact opposite than Muslims. While Muslims tend to do more violence inherently - in almost every country, Budhists are inherently less violent than almost any other religion.

However, lets hope that this gets resolved and there is no more bloodshed in Myanmar.

[/B]
could u please shed some light, As far as I know Buddhism is the most tolerant religion and it seems it is the Muslims who can not accept religious differences with other communities....I've never heard of buddists engaging in violence with other communities ...Logical explanation would be apprieciated

Budhists in general are the most peaceful people around.

To be honest and many might not like it, but they are the exact opposite than Muslims. While Muslims tend to do more violence inherently - in almost every country, Budhists are inherently less violent than almost any other religion.

However, lets hope that this gets resolved and there is no more bloodshed in Myanmar.

as far as i know the Buddhist monk "real" Buddhist monk even prohibited to kill an ant ! cmiiw
so i agree Buddhists in general are the most peaceful people around.

Back
Top Bottom