What's new

BSP MP Insults Vande Mataram in Lok Sabha

:cheesy: the only problem is majority of you are hardcore Hindus filled with such hate for others but the irony is that likes of you have to swing between secularism rehtoric and hindu nationalism whichever way it suits your agenda for particular period.

dedicated to Hindu deity.

need not to be sung in a secular parliament if you calim to be one

In India:
Muslims demography: 1947 --> 9%, 2013 --> 25-30%

In Pakistan :
Non Muslim demograpgy:
East Pakistan: non Muslims --> 1947 -19%, 2013 --> <4%
West Pakistan: Non Muslim ---> 1947 - 12%, 2013 - 2%

And a Muslim saying Hindu hard-liner.. The nature of any religion is not defined by minority act, rather by majority act.. Indian Muslims don't represent there religion while Pakistani do...

Indeed issues are present in all parts of the world the only issue is that many indians like blackwidow are not ready to accept the issues and ills among them.

i already visited and am not banking merely on news.

you must accept that your country is Hindu state not only spritually but practically too. You should not and you do not need to hide behind empty slogans of secularism. Just accept the reality and define lines.

Make this Hindu religios song as Compulsory by passing the bill in Parliament and impose it on all irrespective of who is hindu or muslim.

The issue is that on the one hand you claim to be secular and on the other hand your parliament is acting like Hindu parliament

See as you have mentioned about a member, then you must accept as well, that like liberal there are radical members from all countries. At least there are number of them in PDF and I have seen them and that can't be denied.Just don't want to name them separately. Anyways not going more into another member.

I must not accept that my country is a Hindu state as I have grown up with my Hindu and Muslim friends around me, in my locality, my school, my college and my organisation. I have seen them and their families from a very young age and the relation between my family and there families. So for these many long years what I have seen I just can't deny them because of some mere statement. And these things won't have been possible in what you call a Hindu state. I have never seen any discrimination against them. The things which you are banking on are Breaking News which some media channels highlight for their TRP. Skirmishes and crimes happen in any kind of state. What matters are the way they are highlighted. Basically all are political propaganda. So you can't just ascertain the size of an elephant seeing it's tail.

By the way I don't want to argue any more on this as staying in Pakistan you might have a different view of India, which I won't be able to change sitting in India. As I already mentioned earlier it depends on a person how he/she perceives something and it's he/she who can change their own views and nobody can force them to change.

So I would refrain from going into any further argument in this thread. Just would post a video for you.

What India is only Indians staying here can know irrespective of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs etc. It's difficult for someone to get the idea of India sitting outside India.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well. this shows that india is a secular nation where muslis live withou fear of hindus and do what they want. this situation is unlike anywhere else in the subcontinent.

See as you have mentioned about a member, then you must accept as well, that like liberal there are radical members from all countries. At least there are number of them in PDF and I have seen them and that can't be denied.Just don't want to name them separately. Anyways not going more into another member.

I must not accept that my country is a Hindu state as I have grown up with my Hindu and Muslim friends around me, in my locality, my school, my college and my organisation. I have seen them and their families from a very young age and the relation between my family and there families. So for these many long years what I have seen I just can't deny them because of some mere statement. And these things won't have been possible in what you call a Hindu state. I have never seen any discrimination against them. The things which you are banking on are Breaking News which some media channels highlight for their TRP. Skirmishes and crimes happen in any kind of state. What matters are the way they are highlighted. Basically all are political propaganda. So you can't just ascertain the size of an elephant seeing it's tail.

By the way I won't want to argue any more on this as staying in Pakistan you might have a different view of India, which I won't be able to change sitting in India. As I already mentioned earlier it depends on a person how he/she perceives something and it's he/she who can change their own views and nobody can force them to change.

So I would refrain from going into any further argument in this thread. Just would post a video for you.

What India is only Indians staying here can know irrespective of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs etc. It's difficult for someone to get the idea of India sitting outside India.

Yes for every muslims when it comes to india for hindus, then they will say no no no. India for indians only but if the argument comes for india and muslim means then surely they will say no need for india. we want ISLAM only.Am sure more than 50% of muslims want their religion only not a nation and surely they will do anything for that and also they want quottas for their jobs and studies and they want concessionsetc., but again thay will do anti national acts.

What do mean "allowing" - it was not their ancestral property to "allow" anyone. I agree that the Partition could have been carried out in a more systematic manner without bloodshed.

If it was not ancestral property, why country was devided. Muslims got 40% of Indian land like there paternal property. What is your view about that???

My grandpa recall "In 1947 Muslims use to shout, Lad ke liya hai Pakistan, has ke lenge Hindustan".

Truth is Muslims didn't participated in Independence movement, Muslims only care about religion, They took our land and still they are living in India like "Son in Law" (Damad)..

@joe: So what do you want, partition of each state? 40% Maharastra to Muslim, 60% for all (including Muslim). Its liek what ever is your's is your's, What ever is mine is also your's. The 40% Indian land which is called Pakistan and Bangladesh today was very important part of India....

West Pakistan was gateway to west... It was taken away from us
East Pakistan was cotton/jute grower state
West Paksiatn had rice mills, It was taken away from us..

Actually, I agree that Gandhi made some mistakes.

He pandered to the worst section of Muslim opinion, to the fundamentalists and the Mullahs, and this legacy has been carried forward by the Congress after independence;.

Sir, The fundamentalists/ mullahs and worst section of Muslims in subcontinent aka Deobandis had OPPOSED creation of PAKISTAN hence it is wrong to say that Gandhi by supporting partition catered to fundamentalists' demand.

You should ask your fellow Hindu countrymen that why they are calling all those Indian Muslims as traitors and terrorists and non-Indians who had selected India to stay over Pakistan at time of partition?

They staying back Muslims dream of being treated equal shattred with slogans like traitors becuase they do not want to accet durga praise song as national song.

oh well. this shows that india is a secular nation where muslis live withou fear of hindus and do what they want. this situation is unlike anywhere else in the subcontinent.

Yeh thats why the speaker of the hindu assembly/parliament warned him agaist walking out.

Sir, The fundamentalists/ mullahs and worst section of Muslims in subcontinent aka Deobandis had OPPOSED creation of PAKISTAN hence it is wrong to say that Gandhi by supporting partition catered to fundamentalists' demand.

You should ask your fellow Hindu countrymen that why they are calling all those Indian Muslims as traitors and terrorists and non-Indians who had selected India to stay over Pakistan at time of partition?

They staying back Muslims dream of being treated equal shattred with slogans like traitors becuase they do not want to accet durga praise song as national song.

Yeh thats why the speaker of the hindu assembly/parliament warned him agaist walking out.

rules of the house. one need not walk out. he could have kept mum if he wished. i think your hatred towards anything indian makes you say irrational things

By the way I won't want to argue any more on this as staying in Pakistan you might have a different view of India, which I won't be able to change sitting in India. As I already mentioned earlier it depends on a person how he/she perceives something and it's he/she who can change their own views and nobody can force them to change.

Thanks!!

These ppl are in minority thats why talking about equality, when the same ppl come into majority they start kicking non-Muslims. In one of Islamic malaysia state any thing other than mosque is not allowed. Recently I saw a Police breaking Hindu Temple in one of malaysian Hindu businessman house.

If you want to see true nature of Muslim , visit some Muslim majority country.. Once India will have 50% Muslim, M J Akbar and Shahrukh khan type of ppl will ask for Blashphemy law and start killing Hindus and Sikhs..

In India:
Muslims demography: 1947 --> 9%, 2013 --> 25-30%

In Pakistan :
Non Muslim demograpgy:
East Pakistan: non Muslims --> 1947 -19%, 2013 --> <4%

West Pakistan: Non Muslim ---> 1947 - 12%, 2013 - 2%

This had been debunked in the past so search it i dont have time to go back and remind you.

on the other hand if Indian Muslim population increased what is your issue? has anyone stopped Hindus from breeding there?
and oh the funniest is you had mentioned EAST PAKISTAN in 2013 :P please correct it its Bangladesh now.

And a Muslim saying Hindu hard-liner.. The nature of any religion is not defined by minority act, rather by majority act.. Indian Muslims don't represent there religion while Pakistani do...

Indian Muslims are forced to NOT represent their religion but represent the majority Hindu religion.

When they represent their religion just like this Indian Muslim MP then likes of you call them traitors and ask for kicking them out of India.

This defines the representation saga

Today they are opposing Vande Maataram, Tomorrow they will oppose Tricolor (Safron color), Later they will ask for Sharia, Blashphemy law, and finally seperate nation for Muslims.. :)

rules of the house. one need not walk out. he could have kept mum if he wished. i think your hatred towards anything indian makes you say irrational things

RULES OF HOUSE? where? can you state the article from the constitution where it is written that this hindu religious song should be played at the end of the session in Indian parliament and that anybody who walked away during airing or singing of this song is liable to be warned ?

This had been debunked in the past so search it i dont have time to go back and remind you.

on the other hand if Indian Muslim population increased what is your issue? has anyone stopped Hindus from breeding there?
and oh the funniest is you had mentioned EAST PAKISTAN in 2013 :P please correct it its Bangladesh now.

Indian Muslims are forced to NOT represent their religion but represent the majority Hindu religion.

When they represent their religion just like this Indian Muslim MP then likes of you call them traitors and ask for kicking them out of India.

This defines the representation saga

indian muslims are not forced for anything. unlike minorities in pak

RULES OF HOUSE? where? can you state the article from the constitution where it is written that this hindu religious song should be played at the end of the session in Indian parliament and that anybody who walked away during airing or singing of this song is liable to be warned ?

anyone who walks out before speaker dismesses. you are misrepresenting two separate incidents. 1. muslim not paying respectto india hiding behind sillly religious laws
2. MP disobeying speaker by walking out. dont act smart by putting the 2 together and getting cheap thrills. on one cares

Typical denial mode.. can't help....

Today they are opposing Vande Maataram, Tomorrow they will oppose Tricolor (Safron color), Later they will ask for Sharia, Blashphemy law, and finally seperate nation for Muslims.. :)

You need some serious reading into your own history. Its NOT TODAY. They had been opposing this song since decades.

and above all if you want them NOT to raise their voice against it then you have to adopt a clear status of a Hindu State :))

as long as beat empty drums of secularism you are going to accept their right to protest and demand for the things

You need some serious reading into your own history. Its NOT TODAY. They had been opposing this song since decades.

and above all if you want them NOT to raise their voice against it then you have to adopt a clear status of a Hindu State :))

as long as beat empty drums of secularism you are going to accept their right to protest and demand for the things

Back
Top Bottom