What's new

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows

BSF vandalises houses in Bangladesh village, lifts four cows in Lalmonirhat

Panic gripped the bordering villages since Monday night when a group of about 25 Indian BSF men from two camps in Koochbehar illegally entered into Bangladesh, vandalized at least three houses at Kisamot Nijjoma a village in Patgram upazila in Lalmonirhat and fled with four cows.

Villagers said that the BSF troops from Ratanpur and Shalbari camps of 132 BSF Battalion at Meghliganj police station in Koochbehar district lifted four cows of Bangladesh villagers.

A three-hour company commander level flag meeting between Border Guard Bangladesh and the Indian BSF ended at the no-man’s land Tuesday afternoon without any results.

Villagers said that they want the cows lifted by BSF back.

Freedom fighter Kapor Uddin, 68, of Kisamot Nijjoma said that about 25 BSF men entered our village Monday night, vandalised three houses and fled with four cows from the village.

He said that the BSF men threatened the villagers they would be picked up unless they kept mum over what they did.

‘So we preferred to keep mum, until the BGB troops came to the village after the BSF men had left,’ he said.

The villagers are in panic, as flag meeting ended without any result, he said.

He said that the villagers were apprehensive that BSF could attack the village again anytime.

Moyna Begum, 36, wife of Atikar Rahman of the village said that the villagers were in panic after inconclusive flag meeting.

The BGB team leader, Burimari BGB company camp commander Helal Uddin Ahmed said that at the flag meeting the BSF team refused to admit what they did.

Despite protests from the BGB against the intrusion, he said, BSF flatly denied that they entered the Bangladeshi village, he said.

At the flag meeting held at no-man’s land near the main pillar No 854 at Sree Rampur border 12- member BSF team was led by company commander of Ratanpur BSF camp SK Singh.

Helal led an eight-member BGB team.

New Age | Newspaper

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

BSF cattle looters, that is new low for india.
This will keep happening if You will not build up Strong and really well equipped Armed Forces and than order them to kill any one who attack your people or territory

This will keep happening if You will not build up Strong and really well equipped Armed Forces and than order them to kill any one who attack your people or territory

Killing would not solve any problems. I suggest joint patrol by the two border guards. It will prevent BSF from attacking bdeshies and it will also complete the primary objective of stopping illegal migration and criminal activities

Not necessary
USA invades Pakistan territories with drones and also during OBL incident what did Pak army do??????

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Cattle lifting have two different meanings, one is to steal cows. The other is physically lifting up a cow

wow kya answer diya...

respect man

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Killing would not solve any problems. I suggest joint patrol by the two border guards. It will prevent BSF from attacking bdeshies and it will also complete the primary objection of stopping illegal migration and criminal activities

agree:tup:

The BGB team leader, Burimari BGB company camp commander Helal Uddin Ahmed said that at the flag meeting the BSF team refused to admit what they did.

what an attrocity :oops:, please complain with the UN. :cheers:

That is exactly needed. And that is why when stooges regime install first thing indian did instigated killing 50 BDR officers to weaken and contain BDR as force.

They were just saving the cows from being slaughtered i guess...:woot:

Violating international border, terrorizing 68 year old and then loot cattle only because cow revered in india. That is ultimate hindu fundamentalism. I hope indians making stupid arguments realize how bad this reflect on their country.

Violating international border, terrorizing 68 year old and then loot 4 cows only because cow revered in india. That is ultimate hindu fundamentalism. I hope indians making stupid arguments realize how bad this reflect on their country.

He was being sarcastic:cheesy:

BTW does the highlighted part sound reasonable to you?

Violating international border, terrorizing 68 year old and then loot cattle only because cow revered in india. That is ultimate hindu fundamentalism. I hope indians making stupid arguments realize how bad this reflect on their country.

I hope some Stupid really gonna believe this news :lol:

Back
Top Bottom