What's new

BSF picks up 5 Bangladeshi nationals from inside Bangladesh

Hiding behind the CHINESE doesn't change the FACT!!!!

They don't try to pole vault our borders & indulge in drug trafficking & other crimes.

& before you bring out the recent border issue with the Chinese, i want to make it clear that it was in the disputed region, if you claim that Chinese incursions were within what India perceive as it's borders, than i can also say that India regularly patrol & built infrastructure in the area PERCEIVED by Chinese as there's.

So it's a two way theory not the one way u like to see.

Thanks for your CHEERLEADING anyways.

Again, Great Work by BSF, They make India PROUD :tup:

Do you want Madel for picking on smaller neighbors? Disputed region :rofl:? So, when you got bitten by someone bigger than you its disputed region than:rofl:.

Do you want Madel for picking on smaller neighbors? Disputed region :rofl:? So, when you got bitten by someone bigger than you its disputed region than:rofl:.

:rolleyes:

Sorry My Bad :disagree:

I don't want any MADEL.

But i seriously thought that BD is a Super Duper Power as claimed by some......

Oh c'mon some even claimed that 20 odd BD soldiers killed 130+ Indian BSF soldiers (of course they din't had any proof).

Try to pick some Chinese from China boarder for a change.

Well as far as I know I have never heard of Chinese civilian trying to sneak in to India. If they try, they would sure be apprehended. As far as Bangladeshi's are concerned...there are millions residing illegally all over India. And everyday thousands try their luck to cross in through the porous borders. Unfortunate ones are nabbed...what's there to be sentimental.

There is nothing small or big...Come on, even Sri Lankan Navy picks up Indian fisherman if they cross the border. If somebody crosses illegally they will be nabbed. By the way that is the sole purpose of having a Border Security Force...else what should they do..sell "chole bhature" in the border.

1. What is a Madel?

2. No such things as small or big countries, just countries protecting their own sovereignty and security. Sri Lanka picks up Indian fishermen if they stray, US/Mexico border has same issues, so does Pak-Afghanistan to a certain extent.

BDians are the only commies to demand their citizens to be released, when they are caught illegally in india. They even claim BSF came into their land, dragged 4 persons for no reasons and make themselves comedians.
Only by BDians :) :tup:

Who cares? We are now a province of India.

Congratulations BDians, you are now Indians :)

:coffee:

Prothom All reports they were dragged from BD land while working on river dam.BSF came into BD land opened fire to scare them and took them from BD.

Dude if you are an intellegnt person...Do you really beleive such kind of news???...Why the heck BSF will go and drag a pooer guy and took them?...Tell me what is the benefit BSF will get out of which?....I can understand if you say that some corrupt crook or Dalas from locals who has ties up with BSF was asking for money to tresspass into India....But your story is really laughable...

Dude if you are an intellegnt person...Do you really beleive such kind of news???...Why the heck BSF will go and drag a pooer guy and took them?...Tell me what is the benefit BSF will get out of which?....I can understand if you say that some corrupt crook or Dalas from locals who has ties up with BSF was asking for money to tresspass into India....But your story is really laughable...

Have to ask some Dalals in PDF.it was in their mouth piece (albeit foul) paper.:cheesy:

Who cares? We are now a province of India.

Congratulations BDians, you are now Indians :)

:coffee:

Ok....now no one is a RAWAMY, JAMATI or a BARATI.......

Either you have to MODIfy yourself or become a CON.

Welcome to the Land of Opportunities........

BGB is now an effective awami terror squad meant to kill its own people who's taxes feed them. There is no reason for BSF to consider a border of awami lead BD.

Wonder if there is something called LAW in Bangladesh. If BSF shoots someone crossing 'INTERNATIONAL BORDER', they cry foul. If BSF arrest some smuggler (drugs and what not), they cry foul. They act as if International border is their backyard and its god given right to cross, how dare some Indian act against it.

Wonder if there is something called LAW in Bangladesh. If BSF shoots someone crossing 'INTERNATIONAL BORDER', they cry foul. If BSF arrest some smuggler (drugs and what not), they cry foul. They act as if International border is their backyard and its god given right to cross, how dare some Indian act against it.

The ruling party in BD are anarchists.

The ruling party in BD are anarchists.

What about the people? I have never seen any BD poster condemning any act of transgression at India-BD border. But they would always join together to denunciate BSF if it acts against such contravention. Do they find it acceptable behavior? Whether someone is poor or not, international border is supposed to be no-transpassing zone. Or is it that they want some special concessions for BDians?!

Never is the role of BD border guards discussed. They are mute spectators in almost every news. But they are labeled to be lap-dog of corrupt central govt and thus impotent to do anything. What the hell is wrong with you people? It cannot be that entire force is incompetent. All they do is flag meeting. Is that all their role? Or may be, just may be, BSF IS DOING THE RIGHT THING!

Back
Top Bottom