What's new

BSF kills Another Illegal Bangladeshi Intruder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note for Bangladeshis.

India will never be ashamed of defending her borders..if you are trespasser(cow smuggler, illegal immigrant or a terrorist) you are liable to be fired up on entering/exiting Indian borders illegally.
We neither have enough manpower/resources nor the will to run after/arrest/ prosecute thousands of trespassers..who cross our borders illegally.
We have spent hundreds millions and erected 8 foot tall fence to serve this very purpose but even that is not able to deter these criminals.
We are tired of the illegal activities these men carry out on borders use of dissuasive lethal force is are only deterrence .
These measures are not Bangladesh specific ..similar measures have been adopted on our other troubled International borders and LOC too.
You know of the consequences that await you, if you are caught trying to cross into India illegally, now quit the constant bellyaching and educate your masses about the same.

Please guys...just stop crossing the border illegally...all this madness will go away.

No it will not go away. Then the number of dirt poor indian smugglers will replace them. 5 billion usd is not a small amount. All the poor of bordering region of india survive through this and bangladesh is feeding them.

No it will not go away. Then the number of dirt poor indian smugglers will replace them. 5 billion usd is not a small amount. All the poor of bordering region of india survive through this and bangladesh is feeding them.

You worry about about your own people and their lives, we will take care of Indian smugglers and their poverty...If our shooting of your smugglers is not a clear enough indication of the fact..we do not need your generous charity to uplift Indians out of poverty..then I do not know, what is!!

One death will decrease thousands of illegal crossings .. In todays world of terrorism who knows what comes across the border in deep dark illegally .. Certainly bsf has to shoot from safe distance ..we have seen terrorist exploding themselves ..so arresting them is a risk not worth taking ..

You worry about about your own people and their lives, we will take care of Indian smugglers and their poverty...If our shooting of your smugglers is not a clear enough indication of the fact..we do not need your generous charity to uplift Indians out of poverty..then I do not know, what is!!

No this shooting is indication of gross violation of human right and genocidal nature & mentality of committing crime by BSF. They only shoot when they do not get bribe money. This has been shown many time.

N what indication ... This or that you are saying about this big time looser organization BSF? Dnt you lot say 20 million Bangladeshi illegally went to dirt poor India means 1500 people per day in the last 40 years. How many of them they able to catch??? What credibity is left for this useless organization?

Just shooting one injured unarmed people is nothing but to brainwash all the foolish radical Hindus like yours when all thousands of smuggler is carrying out their activity worth billions of usd. Just to mention this cow smuggling account only 10-15% of the total smuggling.

N India will take care it's smuggler!!!! My a** ... Instead Indian government is actively supporting this state sponsored smuggling. This poor lot of Indian even ready to sell their mother for such a high amount. Try to say black to a black thing not white.

N India will take care it's smuggler!!!! My a** ... Instead Indian government is actively supporting this state sponsored smuggling. This poor lot of Indian even ready to sell their mother for such a high amount. Try to say black to a black thing not white.
Watch your mouth mate learn to respect women specially mothers, women are not a commodity to be talked in such a manner.
I can understand you are distraught over the killing but that is no reason to speak this sort of shi* in an internet forum .

U BD guys in pdf are so much consumed by hatred towards India that u forgot to show least amount of decency in an international forum:tdown:

Note for Bangladeshis.

India will never be ashamed of defending her borders..if you are trespasser(cow smuggler, illegal immigrant or a terrorist) you are liable to be fired up on entering/exiting Indian borders illegally.
We neither have enough manpower/resources nor the will to run after/arrest/ prosecute thousands of trespassers..who cross our borders illegally.
We have spent hundreds millions and erected 8 foot tall fence to serve this very purpose but even that is not able to deter these criminals.
We are tired of the illegal activities these men carry out on borders use of dissuasive lethal force is are only deterrence .
These measures are not Bangladesh specific ..similar measures have been adopted on our other troubled International borders and LOC too.
You know of the consequences that await you, if you are caught trying to cross into India illegally, now quit the constant bellyaching and educate your masses about the same.

This post really cracked me up. You talk like India is some super power that anyone who intrudes successfully will automatically live a lavish life. Killing innocent 13 year olds in border will only encourage more backfire. Most of the victims like some has mentioned were hindus who were trying to reunite their families in India or cow smugglers, none of who deserve death for actions committed.
And stop with terrorist bullshit. India has more fundamentalists issues than Bangladesh can ever have. Matter of fact, Bangladesh has to be more careful so that terrorists cannot infiltrate Bangladesh from India, where it is a hotbed of extremism. And even few days ago, some known war criminal passed the India border quite comfortably to avoid jail sentence. I bet guess BSF was bribed. They can only kill the young and the unarmed.

One death will decrease thousands of illegal crossings .. In todays world of terrorism who knows what comes across the border in deep dark illegally .. Certainly bsf has to shoot from safe distance ..we have seen terrorist exploding themselves ..so arresting them is a risk not worth taking ..

I didn't know Bangladesh is a hotbed for terrorists. It's okay, I don't blame you though...

I didn't know Bangladesh is a hotbed for terrorists. It's okay, I don't blame you though...
Almost on every thread on the Bangladeshi section, some Indians go about talking about extremism in Bangladesh like its a big issue. Their logic>Bangladesh> muslim dominated> terrorism. They forget how India caters for one of the largest muslim population in the world and it is equally and more of their problem than ours. I don't really remember a time when there were suicide bombers in Bangladesh killing hundreds of civilians or even when Jamaatis went on a killing strike where thousand of hindus were killed(not after 1971), although India there were occasions when Muslim where killed in thousands. I am not trying to point fingers or blame them, but how did this prejudical mindset come about?

Almost on every thread on the Bangladeshi section, some Indians go about talking about extremism in Bangladesh like its a big issue. Their logic>Bangladesh> muslim dominated> terrorism. They forget how India caters for one of the largest muslim population in the world and it is equally and more of their problem than ours. I don't really remember a time when there were suicide bombers in Bangladesh killing hundreds of civilians or even when Jamaatis went on a killing strike where thousand of hindus were killed(not after 1971), although India there were occasions when Muslim where killed in thousands. I am not trying to point fingers or blame them, but how did this prejudical mindset come about?

Whatever goes on in our next door neighbor is really none of our concern.

I've read some articles about terrorism in Bangladesh and the South Asian region at large by American defense analysts. To my utter surprise, they have even stated that Jamaat has terrorist links. And surprisingly, all that came from Indian sources.

And yet, even from the US Government's official perspective, there's absolutely no evidence that Jamaat is involved in terrorism at home and abroad whatsoever. Even during the previous BNP-Jamaat administration, they did provide Bangladesh positive feedback regarding terrorism.

Alarmingly, we aren't doing much to counter that propaganda. Another thing is that some Indian-origin individuals have recently been writing articles about Bangladesh's affairs in well circulated media such as Time and Wall Street Journal. They all utter tripe if you ask me.

There's something going on here, of that I'm certain.

Watch your mouth mate learn to respect women specially mothers, women are not a commodity to be talked in such a manner.
I can understand you are distraught over the killing but that is no reason to speak this sort of shi* in an internet forum .

dr, he is talking of the cow deity, not of human mother.

Whatever goes on in our next door neighbor is really none of our concern.

I've read some articles about terrorism in Bangladesh and the South Asian region at large by American defense analysts. To my utter surprise, they have even stated that Jamaat has terrorist links. And surprisingly, all that came from Indian sources.

And yet, even from the US Government's official perspective, there's absolutely no evidence that Jamaat is involved in terrorism at home and abroad whatsoever. Even during the previous BNP-Jamaat administration, they did provide Bangladesh positive feedback regarding terrorism.

Alarmingly, we aren't doing much to counter that propaganda. Another thing is that some Indian-origin individuals have recently been writing articles about Bangladesh's affairs in well circulated media such as Time and Wall Street Journal. They all utter tripe if you ask me.

There's something going on here, of that I'm certain.
I like how intuitive your thinking can get but I do disagree that whatever goes on next door does affect us and we should pay a bit more attention. I guess the main problem with the general public is that they want black and white answers which in reality is more complex than it seems. Jamaat has publicly always condemned terrorism and violence just like any Islamist party which takes part in the national politics but it is safe to assume that there are sympathizers and apologists among the party, who are potentially very dangerous and high risk. They have, like the current AL leaders, spoke out harshly against Yunus and other important men who has contributed a lot to our country. Let's just say, I, personally disagree with them on lot of key issues and think BNP can do better without them.
The thing with the Time and the Wall Street Journal is that they will write anything and do everything to get their audiences blood boiling because thats the only way they can make a sell. Off course, some of the assertions made against Bangladesh can have irrevocable damage by falsely linking us with extremism or terrorism, but I don't believe there is a conscious, systematic effort by Indian government bodies to undermine us in the international arena. But again, its just in my opinion.

I like how intuitive your thinking can get but I do disagree that whatever goes on next door does affect us and we should pay a bit more attention. I guess the main problem with the general public is that they want black and white answers which in reality is more complex than it seems. Jamaat has publicly always condemned terrorism and violence just like any Islamist party which takes part in the national politics but it is safe to assume that there are sympathizers and apologists among the party, who are potentially very dangerous and high risk. They have, like the current AL leaders, spoke out harshly against Yunus and other important men who has contributed a lot to our country. Let's just say, I, personally disagree with them on lot of key issues and think BNP can do better without them.

Well, there's nothing shining about Jamaat either. From my observation, they mostly look after their individual interests rather than national at large.

I can safely say that if those old men die, that party will die along with them.

Bottom line: They are more or less insignificant. This is due to their passive nature, and not actually proactively work toward the country's outstanding issues.

My problem are with those gringos conjuring up botched conspiracy theories, and actually distributing them among international networks :lol: Yes! It is real! And not in some kid's forum like this one! :lol:

And once again, I'm a great supporter of Dr. Yunus.

And mark my words, this level of propaganda against him did not start ever since he won the Nobel Peace Prize back in 2006. This...grudge had been there long, long before that. Why and by who is actually doing it? I do not know.

His popularity will only increase in light of all this propaganda.

The thing with the Time and the Wall Street Journal is that they will write anything and do everything to get their audiences blood boiling because thats the only way they can make a sell. Off course, some of the assertions made against Bangladesh can have irrevocable damage by falsely linking us with extremism or terrorism, but I don't believe there is a conscious, systematic effort by Indian government bodies to undermine us in the international arena. But again, its just in my opinion.

I think it is rather inconceivable that the GoI sees Bangladesh as a hostile nation. But then, they have worked hard to maintain some degree of control over Bangladesh, specifically through the Awami League.

But given the time constraints and instability in the politics of Bangladesh, this is just another Indian pipe dream.

I dont understand why Bangladeshi members dont get the bottomline:

If you cross the border illegally you are likely to get shot.
Now the ONUS is on Bangladeshi's to cross the border or not. They cross knowing full well what the consequences may be. So dont complain.

Lastly the article clearly says that these people were BD cattle smugglers. If Indians do get desperate to sell their cows, they will try and cross the border to sell. So for all those who say that this provides livelihood to Indians - just stop pole vaulting to buy and let the Indians goto BD to sell!

Simple logic really, but by far iv understood most BD members on this forum to lack that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom