What's new

BSF kills Another Illegal Bangladeshi Intruder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh seriously your little juvenile rants aren't going to tick me off, if thats what you are trying to do.

Sashastra Seema Bal does the policing work at the India-Tibet border. As I said earlier the border is not manned and fenced like India-Pak, India-BD border. Chinese troops wander in and then go back. Am sure Indian patrol groups do the same at times. These Chinese soldiers don't come and pitch a tent under some flyover in Delhi, they are not illegal immigrants.

Its like comparing apple to watermelon.

Finally, it is the Sashastra Seema Bal that counts the whippin and report to Delhi.

It is irrrelavant that who reports it to Delhi, fact is the Chinese come and go as they please. The real Indians ( Not the fanboys here) apparently have not forgoten the whippin they got back in 62.

If you care to make a point with some shootings, folks will remember you.

If some poor shameless and thankless fellows forget 1971 without hesitation whats wrong in forgetting 1962?

Yet another case where poor governance on Bangladesh side has resulted in BSF having to use lethal force. Every loss of life is tragic and BD needs to stop blaming India and look with in itself. BSF are only doing their job-protecting Indian borders and these shootings are merely the symptom of BD's inability to protect/govern her own borders.

:rofl: :rofl:

Pot callin the kettle back. Only an Indian can post like that.

P.S

Is India’s Growth Story Going Bust? | Link Newspaper

News Headlines

The Rupee Hasn’t Hit Bottom Yet - India Real Time - WSJ

Family reunion my rear end, almost all the kills occurs at dead of night, why would any sane person want to go anywhere near international border at 3am! It's very easy for a Bangladeshi to get Indian visa and check-posts are not far off. Kolkata, Dhaka has low fare bus routes. But these Bangladeshi smugglers are not fond of any of the above means.

exactly genius that what I am saying hehe.
your rear end or whatever but do consider that I never in my posts have put a blame on BSF over this incident because I dont know the details.

hey .. whats wrong is wrong whoever does it. I fault my own soldiers when they kill people by mistake, I am not that patriot to give an unconditional support to my border force when there are reasons to believe that innocent people do get killed by trigger happy bored guards. please dont waste time by bringing Iran and Pakistan. lets keep the debate local shall we?

like I said earlier, I dont have enough knowledge to say for certain what would have happened but your fellow Indians gloating over the deaths are being little insensitive I dare say.

If some poor shameless and thankless fellows forget 1971 without hesitation whats wrong in forgetting 1962?

It is Indians who try to downgrade our brave people's role to liberate our motherland in 1971. Your troops came only in the last hours to share our victory. Don't you understand why only 1300 IA troops were killed in that war, whereas ours killed were many lakhs? IA troops always asked our emotional but patriotic boys to make direct assault while IA troops supported them with big guns. It is we who gave you a win and a break from continuous defeats. You should be ever grateful to our Mikti Jodhyas. Now, stop bickering!

Hats off for keeping our country safe phewww......:lol:

Keeping the country safe by killing those that weren't going to harm it in the first place :lol:
Twisted logic, my Bharti friends, very twisted logic.

Keeping the country safe by killing those that weren't going to harm it in the first place :lol:
Twisted logic, my Bharti friends, very twisted logic.

Did you know the smuggler and what he was upto?

Finally, it is the Sashastra Seema Bal that counts the whippin and report to Delhi.

It is irrrelavant that who reports it to Delhi, fact is the Chinese come and go as they please. The real Indians ( Not the fanboys here) apparently have not forgoten the whippin they got back in 62.

If you care to make a point with some shootings, folks will remember you.

That's great but you're not Chinese, you're a Bangladeshi living in the low-lying country(I just used half the paraphrase a Pakistani general used to describe you). It's like me, as an Indian, taking credit and gloating over what Japanese did to Chinese or what Tikka Khan did to you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom