What's new

British didn't colonize Hong Kong People

Yes I'm Indian Hong Konger!

But I don't live in Hong Kong today.... I live in the U.K.

My mother came from India but was born in the U.K but my father is from Hong Kong. My mother side's grandparents and most the cousins live in India/Delhi though.

Was your father an Indian in hong kong?

Actually it is Hong Kong people who think mainland Chinese are parasites. You ask any Hong Kong person and they will tell you this.

1. Hong Kong always make the largest donation to to corrupt communist government when ever there is earthquake

2. Hong Kong companies invested a lot to China

3. Mainland Chinese migrants are only contributing 5% of Hong Kong economy but are causing problems to locals and their daily life because you prefer HK products
What HK people live on? transit trade, finance and bank. In other words, they don't produce real fortune. Hk people make money from mainland.

What HK people live on? transit trade, finance and bank. In other words, they don't produce real fortune. Hk people make money from mainland.

to be fair, the mainland also makes good use of HK, as a gateway in and out of china and its top rankings for doing business draws top companies to the region

Back
Top Bottom