What's new

Britain puts Fighter Jets on Standby to Launch Attack on Syria with Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need NATO to be involved. Turkish military is perfectly capable of "taking care of" of syria. We only need NATO to cover our arses while we do the job. In case any third party such as iran or Russia wants to get involved.
Your economy is doing well, everything is going right for you, and you guys want to be involved in military conflict?

Don't be foolish. NATO can handle it and Turkey can sit back and relax. Be smart.

In urdu there is a saying.

Sher to wohi hota hain jo gusay ko kabu main rakhta hain.

Translation: The lion is the one that controls his anger.

Only need for Nato in Turkish-Syrian wa would be media propaganda for Turkey and nothing else... Turkey can easily destroy Syrian army the important part would be media coverage for us. We don't actually have very positive profile thanks to our past.

And I really don't think that we would go to war against Syria and I actually don't want it to happen either. Why would waste Turkish life for Syrians? Would Syrians do it for us? No. I would support war for close nations such as Azerbaijan Turks, Albanians and Pakistanis...

Albanians supported Turks in Balkans, Pakistanis supported us in all of struggles from Independence war to PKK, and there is no need to adress Azerbaijan Turks because the reason is clear as the summer day itself. But again I wouldn't say no to sophisticated arms transfer to Syrian rebels and some cruise missiles to strategic places.

UK just trying to provoke Turkey to attack Syria. Turks should see the bigger picture, they don't want to waste their soldiers on Syria, so they just tell you to attack them. Also, if Russia gets involved, Turkey will face it alone, NATO won't do sh*t. Trust me, I know how Europeans think. They don't want you in the EU, they're only using you.

^^

Herein lies the answer as to why Turkey is where she is and we in Pakistan are stuck in the sh*tbucket and can't even provide half the country with reliable supply of electricty.

We are we trying to teach Turkey, a country that managed to take over half of Europe and then kept her integrity and self respect by beating back the imperial Europeans. We on the other only managed to remove the shackles of slavery 65 years ago.

Instead of teaching the Turks ( given our history and messed up country ) should we not learn from them?

Lesson Uno: Self Interest.
Lesson due: Self Interest.
Lesson tre : Self Interest.

Turkey is just advancing her self interest just like every other country does [except the moral guardian of the world Pakistan ) and it's bloody high time we did the same. There is no such thing as 'Muslim World' when it comes to self interest. When we had wars with India did you see a long line of Muslim armies coming to help us in our hour of need?

Time we Pakistani's learnt this basic lesson of foreign policy.

Sad but true story and very provocative steps

A Muslim nation is planning to destroy another Muslim nation

they are already done with other now they want more

but i am telling you time will come when you will suffer and other will laugh

i am not angry with the Non Muslim nation but rather the Muslim nation

it is not the fault of Non Muslim nation as the Muslim nations are divided

if you thing it was so serious how about Palestine and Burma Muslims

A NATO country is stating her support to another NATO ally and there is no such thing as "Muslim World" this is world and these are it's realities.

Where was your NATO when you were raped by your israeli allies on the Mavi Marmara? Now, don't run away like a zionazi chicken when confronted by a hard talk! Turks like you almost ruined Turkey in the name of your fvcking secularism and now you're about ruin the whole region because it will please your zionazi and despotic Arab allies. Will you morons ever learn from history? Naaa, I don't think so, I guess it's too much for a Turkish secular slave of uncle sam.

Irrevelant, Mavi Marmara was not a military ship plus it was not even a Turkish flagged ship, there isn't a military aggression againts Turkey in that issue so NATO have nothing with that.

Rest is not concerns you, its our inferior business.

Irrevelant, Mavi Marmara was not a military ship plus it was not even a Turkish flagged ship, there isn't a military aggression againts Turkey in that issue so NATO have nothing with that.

Rest is not concerns you, its our inferior business.

As usual, a zionazi chicken running away like a *****!

Yeah we're all zionist mason american homesexuals :P seriously its getting boring don't you guys have any new labels ? :)

^^

Herein lies the answer as to why to Turkey is where she is and we in Pakistan are stuck in the sh*tbucket and can't even provide half the country with reliable supply of electricty.

We are we trying to teach Turkey, a country that managed to take over half of Europe and then kept her integrity and self respect by beating back the imperial Europeans. We on the other only managed to remove the shackles of slavery 65 years ago.

Instead of teaching the Turks ( given our history and messed up country ) should we not learn from them?

Lesson Uno: Self Interest.
Lesson due: Self Interest.
Lesson tre : Self Interest.

Turkey is just advancing it's self interest just like every other country does [except the moral guardian of the world Pakistan ) and it's bloody high time we did the same. There is no such as 'Muslim World' when it comes to self interest. When we had wars with India did you see a long line of muslim armies coming to our hour of need?

Time we Pakistani's learnt this basic lesson of foreign policy.
I wish you oftenly post on this forum as you have just joined and your views are practical rather than emotional.....Keep it up...

P.S. Liked Uno,due,tre = Self Interest.

Where was your NATO when you were raped by your israeli allies on the Mavi Marmara? Now, don't run away like a zionazi chicken when confronted by a hard talk! Turks like you almost ruined Turkey in the name of your fvcking secularism and now you're about ruin the whole region because it will please your zionazi and despotic Arab allies. Will you morons ever learn from history? Naaa, I don't think so, I guess it's too much for a Turkish secular slave of uncle sam.

Where were your Muslim Brothers when Muslims were Raping You Muslims? :lol:

Its pretty clear that only Russia can stand against NATO despite economy or disintegration . Russia holds the no 2 status just after US .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom