What's new

Britain puts Fighter Jets on Standby to Launch Attack on Syria with Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
why noone is complaining about presstv now ? :D
it's full house now , every one is going to syria , WW3 coming :)

UNFUKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

I had no friggin idea how many people actually supported the Assad regime!!! Ummm hellooooooo!!! He's killing his own people!! Anyone? Helloooooooooooooooo?!?!?

Some idiots say "a muslim country shouldn't attack another muslim country". Again, helloooo?!?! Where the fuk were those "muslims" when we were being invaded by the West in WWI? Ya'right!!! Thanks for always stabbing us in the back dear great muslims. Awesome job by you guys. I couldn't be any more grateful!

So everyone... let's give Assad eveything he wants, because he is "muslim". WTF kind of an argument is that?!? Are you all f'ing serious right now? Keep on dreaming boys.

mmm i just want to know from where did these order were issued British PMO......Or British Petroleum{BP} Head Office...

UNFUKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

I had no friggin idea how many people actually supported the Assad regime!!! Ummm hellooooooo!!! He's killing his own people!! Anyone? Helloooooooooooooooo?!?!?

Some idiots say "a muslim country shouldn't attack another muslim country". Again, helloooo?!?! Where the fuk were those "muslims" when we were being invaded by the West in WWI? Ya'right!!! Thanks for always stabbing us in the back dear great muslims. Awesome job by you guys. I couldn't be any more grateful!

So everyone... let's give Assad eveything he wants, because he is "muslim". WTF kind of an argument is that?!? Are you all f'ing serious right now? Keep on dreaming boys.
stay calm nothing happend till now , but news are different DEBCA say they attacked , other say prepare for attack , someone doesn't think of that ...

and we have no stand by , it's scram bell :D

Turkey threatens Syria with military retaliation if border is violated; NATO condemns downing

By Slobodan Lekic,Suzan Fraser

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ANKARA, Turkey — Turkey warned Tuesday that any Syrian military unit approaching its border will be treated as a direct threat, a serious escalation in tensions days after Syria shot a Turkish military plane out of the sky.

Turkey’s NATO allies expressed solidarity with Ankara and condemned the Syrian attack but made no mention of any retaliatory action against Syria.

“The rules of engagement of the Turkish Armed Forces have changed,” Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in a televised speech. “Any military element that approaches the Turkish border from Syria and poses a security risk and danger will be regarded as a threat and treated as a military target.”

“No one should be deceived by our cool-headed stance,” Erdogan added. “Our acting with common sense should not be perceived as a weakness.”

Syria insists the Turkish military plane violated its air space on Friday. Turkey says although the RF-4E reconnaissance jet had unintentionally strayed into Syria’s air space, it was inside international airspace when it was brought down over the Mediterranean by Syria. Its two pilots are still missing.

The head of the NATO military alliance called the downing of the jet unacceptable Tuesday after Turkey briefed NATO’s North Atlantic Council on the incident. The talks were held under Article 4 of NATO’s founding treaty, which allows a NATO member to request consultations if its security has been threatened.

NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said the alliance condemned the Syrian attack “in the strongest terms” and expressed solidarity with Turkey but did not speak of any possible armed action against Syria.

The Syrian opposition says Syrian President Bashar Assad’s crackdown on an increasingly armed popular uprising has killed some 14,000 people since it began in March 2011.

“It’s my clear expectation that the situation won’t continue to escalate,” Fogh Rasmussen told reporters after Tuesday’s meeting. “What we have seen is a completely unacceptable act and I would expect Syria to take all necessary steps to avoid such events in the future.”

Erdogan said Syria shot down the unarmed plane in international airspace without warning in a ’deliberate’ and ’hostile’ act. He said border violations in the region were not uncommon and Syrian helicopters had violated Turkish airspace five times recently without a Turkish response. The two countries share a 566-mile (910-kilometre) border.

Syria said the downing was an accident caused by the “automatic response” of an officer commanding an anti-aircraft position who saw an unidentified jet flying at high speed and low altitude.

Erdogan said Syrian forces also fired on a CASA-type search-and-rescue plane on Friday following the downing of the jet. It was not clear if the second plane was hit.

The downing of the jet has aggravated tense ties between the two neighbours.

Turkey has repeatedly called on Assad to step down as 33,000 Syrians have sought refuge in Turkey, fleeing a government crackdown on a popular uprising. The country is also hosting civilian opposition groups as well as members of the Free Syrian Army, which is fighting against the Syrian regime.

“We will continue to support the struggle of our brothers in Syria at any cost,” Erdogan said. Turkey, however, denies harbouring armed Syrian rebels.

The public anger in Turkey is largely muted and Huseyin Celik, a senior member of Erdogan’s ruling party, said party members are against going to war.

Fogh Rasmussen declined to answer a question about how long the Turkish jet loitered in Syrian air space before heading out to sea again, saying he didn’t want to discuss details.

Fogh Rasmussen has repeatedly said NATO would need a clear international mandate and regional support before it embarked on a mission in Syria. Last year, NATO launched air attacks on Libyan government targets only after receiving such a mandate from the U.N. Security Council, along with backing from the Arab League.

But in Syria’s case, the Arab League hasn’t been able to agree on the need for military intervention. And Russia and China — both veto-wielding members of the Security Council — have consistently shielded Assad’s regime from international sanctions over its violent crackdown on protests. They have called on neighbouring countries to refrain from provocative actions that could spark a wider war.

——

Lekic reported from Brussels. Selcan Hacaoglu in Ankara contributed.

Where were your Muslim Brothers when Muslims were Raping You Muslims? :lol:

Must you always sing your zionazi tune? If our Muslim brothers could come they would have come to help us but some indians were in a rush to steal the show. Iraq did recognize us immediately after independence and we got support from other Muslim countries too but this is not the section to discuss that, is it?

UNFUKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

Hamad of Bahrain is killing his own people, is he not? So, shut the fvck up!

someone see this , i think it says : UK denied it , sorry this site is banned for me :)
Uk

IFOWAR denied it ..

why noone is complaining about presstv now ? :D
it's full house now , every one is going to syria , WW3 coming :)

Because Press TV is quoting The Daily star UK. I already had a go at the Daily star:D

UNFUKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

Dont want to troll but Turkey is also accused of Killing its own people PKK????Everybody should join and attack Turkey???

Killing own people is done by every state in one way or another...This killing only increased when foreign power intervene. eg.

Mujahedeen...How many killing was there before mujahedeen got support from US and Pakistan. Supporting them helped us achive our objective but the people are still refugees in different countries.

You are not going in there for "people" and you know it...... Its other agendas on your list...This war will not help people at all.....It will only bring more bloodshed.

someone see this , i think it says : UK denied it , sorry this site is banned for me :)
Uk

IFOWAR denied it ..

Thats just an old news about UK denying reports about sending Special forces to Syria.

World is ending soon. 2012 is Last year for the world.
Russia will intervene and U.S will show their power.
Yes WORLD WAR III IS Coming.
Once start, this is unstoppable and MAD scenario.

World is ending soon. 2012 is Last year for the world.
Russia will intervene and U.S will show their power.
Yes WORLD WAR III IS Coming.
Once start, this is unstoppable and MAD scenario.

Only Allah knows the Hour.

NOW AFTER THIS IAM GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMEONE SAID IN REAL LIFE

Algerian guy , i spoke to , he was wearing france shirt and i said samir nasri , benzema playing for france why? he said probably they are ashamed he said where you from i said Turkish he said they would have been much more proud of being turk. i said after why you wearing france shirt they killed 1 million algerian , he said i ( not in agresive way or something just kindly ) he said brother you are right but you know what he said ( I swear to god read this bit carefully ) he said our leaders are ANIMALS , he said look erdogan said france cannot speak as they killed so many algerians and then algerian prime minister says bad stuff to turkey when turkey was right , he said what kind of leader is this , i said then kick him out you have elections , he said no they are like mafia they kill everyone uprising , i said why you guys still speaking french like official language after all them , he said brother what can a ten year old do going to school and they teach him french , the french agents one of them is prime minister they are like french agents they suck the blood from the country , they make us learn french .

EVEN THIS SAYS ALOT

Sad but true story and very provocative steps

A Muslim nation is planning to destroy another Muslim nation

they are already done with other now they want more

but i am telling you time will come when you will suffer and other will laugh

i am not angry with the Non Muslim nation but rather the Muslim nation

it is not the fault of Non Muslim nation as the Muslim nations are divided

if you thing it was so serious how about Palestine and Burma Muslims

PKK is our own people? 60 % is iranian and syrian

Dont want to troll but Turkey is also accused of Killing its own people PKK????Everybody should join and attack Turkey???

Killing own people is done by every state in one way or another...This killing only increased when foreign power intervene. eg.

Mujahedeen...How many killing was there before mujahedeen got support from US and Pakistan. Supporting them helped us achive our objective but the people are still refugees in different countries.

You are not going in there for "people" and you know it...... Its other agendas on your list...This war will not help people at all.....It will only bring more bloodshed.

NOW AFTER THIS IAM GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMEONE SAID IN REAL LIFE

Algerian guy , i spoke to , he was wearing france shirt and i said samir nasri , benzema playing for france why? he said probably they are ashamed he said where you from i said Turkish he said they would have been much more proud of being turk. i said after why you wearing france shirt they killed 1 million algerian , he said i ( not in agresive way or something just kindly ) he said brother you are right but you know what he said ( I swear to god read this bit carefully ) he said our leaders are ANIMALS , he said look erdogan said france cannot speak as they killed so many algerians and then algerian prime minister says bad stuff to turkey when turkey was right , he said what kind of leader is this , i said then kick him out you have elections , he said no they are like mafia they kill everyone uprising , i said why you guys still speaking french like official language after all them , he said brother what can a ten year old do going to school and they teach him french , the french agents one of them is prime minister they are like french agents they suck the blood from the country , they make us learn french .
EVEN THIS SAYS ALOT
PKK is our own people? 60 % is iranian and syrian
that are saying? PKK killed soldiers of IRGC so how they are iranian ?

why dont they concentrate on their economy instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom