What's new

Britain ends 10-year boycott of Indian minister Narendra Modi

This man has the blood of thousands on his hands, this should be the final wake up call to indian muslims this man not only failef to protect your community he activly promoted the death of innocent so called indian muslims

for ten years his goverment have tried to protect the guilty and deflect blame

he is a terrorist and india will have a terrorist butcher as a leader even the neo liberal pakistanis and indian muslims will have to act

that is only an allegation. he saved thousands of muslims.

second all great men were part of wars.

When strong men stand by their will, the others automatically respect them.

548648_10151059802921548_1497124325_n.jpg
That 'Producer' in the pic had turned all of my family into his and BJP supporter during his tenure as PM. :) I wish NM will do that magic again like Atal ji did in the past. :smitten:

That 'Producer' in the pic had turned all of my family into his and BJP supporter during his tenure as PM. :) I wish NM will do that magic again like Atal ji did in the past. :smitten:

The only person who can save the country right now is NM. Otherwise, we're seriously in deep shyte with the Congressis and their servants.

It's funny to see pakistanis burning on the success of Modi .......:angel:

That's because they are terrified of him from coming to power because unlike secularist lapdogs, he won't tolerate Kasabs and Afzal Gurus. Come on yaar, get the point. :lol:

That's because they are terrified of him from coming to power because unlike secularist lapdogs, he won't tolerate Kasabs and Afzal Gurus. Come on yaar, get the point. :lol:

i just wanted to ask you which are the major political parties in sikkim i guess its the congress is biggest one right???

as much as I want him to be PM, the parliamentary maths is against him.
the best we can hope for is jaitley (or another less controvertial figure) as PM and NaMo getting critical ministries in his portfolio.

as much as I want him to be PM, the parliamentary maths is against him.
the best we can hope for is jaitley (or another less controvertial figure) as PM and NaMo getting critical ministries in his portfolio.

But parliamentary maths doesn't mean anything against number of 1 BILLION! Not counting 200 million Muslims who might have a prejudice against him due to Congress propaganda?

Back
Top Bottom