What's new

Britain ends 10-year boycott of Indian minister Narendra Modi

This man has the blood of thousands on his hands, this should be the final wake up call to indian muslims this man not only failef to protect your community he activly promoted the death of innocent so called indian muslims

for ten years his goverment have tried to protect the guilty and deflect blame

he is a terrorist and india will have a terrorist butcher as a leader even the neo liberal pakistanis and indian muslims will have to act

This man has the blood of thousands on his hands, this should be the final wake up call to indian muslims this man not only failef to protect your community he activly promoted the death of innocent so called indian muslims

for ten years his goverment have tried to protect the guilty and deflect blame

he is a terrorist and india will have a terrorist butcher as a leader even the neo liberal pakistanis and indian muslims will have to act

why pakistan???

^ Let him whine. We know where terrorist becomes politicians.

Yes india elects terrorists

zardari is a idiot but not a murdere like modi

I'll tell you indians a funny thing

my friends and i WANT Modi to be elected, we already hate indians/hindus but some indian muslims and others around the world live in lala laand

mahmohan singh is likeable and indias sham secular, one nation for all stands aslong as people like him stand

as soon as you get a divisive scum bag like modi in power with the blood of thousands on his hands then you will see how india will divide

the look on indian muslims faces when indian rightwingers celebrate a man who is responsible for the slaughter of thousands is when india will divide

even if foreign leaders are forced to maje relations how can a scyn bag like modi ask fir actiins again hafeez saeed oe anyine else when he the same if not worse

my friends and i WANT Modi to be elected, we already hate indians/hindus but some indian muslims and others around the world live in lala laand

mahmohan singh is likeable and indias sham secular, one nation for all stands aslong as people like him stand

as soon as you get a divisive scum bag like modi in power with the blood of thousands on his hands then you will see how india will divide

the look on indian muslims faces when indian rightwingers celebrate a man who is responsible for the slaughter of thousands is when india will divide

even if foreign leaders are forced to maje relations how can a scyn bag like modi ask fir actiins again hafeez saeed oe anyine else when he the same if not worse

Ok then you and your friends should support Modi in the election and stop crying.

This is a funny thread....tantrums, name calling....lol. Now both sides want modi to win.

Since you all listen to me so well, how about you stop worshipping idols aswell

Muslims are no saints, we will do as we please and won't stop to please some radical jihadii bunch of lunatics,terrorists or talibanis. And, whoever has a problem with that can very well f@** off from India and go anywhere they want.

The actual terrorists were the people who burnt the train in Gujarat.

Back
Top Bottom