What's new

Breaking News: Pak Army enters Chilas to conduct targeted operation

I think pak army needs to get rid of BLAs before India comes up with something else to break pakistan. India, right now, relies heavily on BLA to destabilize pak.

NO. BLA is a just a small nuisance. TTP is the real threat to the national security of Pakistan. Good to see Pakistan is keeping its priorities in order.

we need crusaders policies... i dont know why the hell we r lacking these kind of policies in our national security matters, army catch them and then our iffi will release them .... kill them on the spot... no mercy, brute force :yay:

Crusader policies?
Lad have you ever studied anything about wars, invasions, especially the Crusades?

There's a reason why the Muslim world united twice over and the last with Saladin and threw out the Crusaders.
The only reason Muslims were able to unite was because of the crusader policies and the fear it created among the many Muslim each to their own faction.

Now, I understand your frustration with the civilian administration, hard work of army goes to waste.

But bombing your own Pakistanis, innocent ones? Children, women, the elderly?
Have some shame lad, it's 14th of August. A day of unity, not calls for bombing and killing your own countrymen.

And let me tell you, the day we indiscriminately bomb people be it in FATA or Balochistan. We will loose our war, for sure.
And we may loose those provinces.

Crusader policies?
Lad have you ever studied anything about wars, invasions, especially the Crusades?

There's a reason why the Muslim world united twice over and the last with Saladin and threw out the Crusaders.
The only reason Muslims were able to unite was because of the crusader policies and the fear it created among the many Muslim each to their own faction.

Now, I understand your frustration with the civilian administration, hard work of army goes to waste.

But bombing your own Pakistanis, innocent ones? Children, women, the elderly?
Have some shame lad, it's 14th of August. A day of unity, not calls for bombing and killing your own countrymen.

And let me tell you, the day we indiscriminately bomb people be it in FATA or Balochistan. We will loose our war, for sure.
And we may loose those provinces.
But you have already bomb These areas , and local administration claims of civilian casualties , Forget about burger(Useless) youth but your cream(Real) youth is already out of hopes now . Last I've heard that the 5 people were arrested were young students in Bara Kaho incident , were capable to design electronics equipments as what our defence minister claimed and his last press conference. All thanks to Mr Musharaf who destroyed the childhood of our current youth . We are already separated into pieces of a same house.

Back
Top Bottom