What's new

BREAKING NEWS : K-4 MISSILE TESTED

Why is Britain treated as a black sheep?
Or the news source did not know about it?

UK no longer operates Land Based and Air Based Nukes

its Nuclear Deterent comprises of 4 Vanguard class Subs and 58 Trident SLBM capable of carrying 4-6 Warheads each

dont worry, it will explode only when it lads in Pakistan

yeah, u call nasra a missile, common man my fart has a better better range, and btw way Pakistan's missiles are not really Pakistani missiles, but chinese m9. m11, & nodong missiles painted green. no matter how much u brag but the reality will be reality.
pakistan pakistan pakistan pakistan
humara dar k tumare dilon main bohut hai
kakaka complan peo

yeah, u call nasra a missile, common man my fart has a better better range, and btw way Pakistan's missiles are not really Pakistani missiles, but chinese m9. m11, & nodong missiles painted green. no matter how much u brag but the reality will be reality.

btw there is a saying "chalti ka naam gadhi"

in light to the above saying now try to re-asses Pakistani Missiles.

Do we need a Farrari where a Suzuki 800 can do the same job?

btw there is a saying "chalti ka naam gadhi"

in light to the above saying now try to re-asses Pakistani Missiles.

Do we need a Farrari where a Suzuki 800 can do the same job?
But your Suzuki 800 has a little capability compared to Ferrari and can be taken care by ABM system...

You mean Pakistani missiles are like Indian crackers ..... Thanks for admitting the truth ..... :lol:
No I didnt mean that, but being an indian u can deduce that inference :p Ur IQ level is obv very low because of malnutrition, that people in india has been suffering from for ages.

But you seems to have some inside knowledge which whole world lacks.
Absolutely .... Kindly get out of the Lala land .... The world knows everything :p it does exist beyond this forum :p The quality of your (In this case its Russian though) missile is known to everyone. Quality and indians are exact oposite of each other .

Hehe haha hoho your jokes are pathetic as are your missiles which are purely russian :p You think any body in Pak cares about your missiles?? :rofl::rofl:

No I didnt mean that, but being an indian u can deduce that inference :p Ur IQ level is obv very low because of malnutrition, that people in india has been suffering from for ages.

Absolutely .... Kindly get out of the Lala land .... The world knows everything :p it does exist beyond this forum :p The quality of your (In this case its Russian though) missile is known to everyone. Quality and indians are exact oposite of each other .

Hehe haha hoho your jokes are pathetic as are your missiles which are purely russian :p You think any body in Pak cares about your missiles?? :rofl::rofl:

Get a hold of yourself - your butt hurt and inferiority complex is quite visible.

:coffee:

niether do we care about your missiles with 50 metres range, btw russian is in evry respect better than the chinese knockoffs, and its u guys who are starving because whatever money u get after begging to west and arabs and chinese is spent in buying weapons

Back
Top Bottom