What's new

BREAKING NEWS : K-4 MISSILE TESTED

what the hell ..? which one did they test fire K-4 or BO-5 ..?:mad:
K4 is also known as BO5,the only point to be noted in this article is K4 has two variants i.e. ballistic and cruise variants.

I was always in a worrisome state when I thought about India's covert operation capability, but now after the execution of this operation , Note: when 24 navies are in the region, is indeed commendable.
May be this is why Chinese wanted to enter into our territorial waters, to peep into our missile test facilities.

Hmm, Good Job!:tup:

K4 is also known as BO5,the only point to be noted in this article is K4 has two variants i.e. ballistic and cruise variants.

K15 is B-05 not K4 .

Also ballistic and cruise variants is just BS ........ most probably dumb reporting .

Balastic version must be miniature version of A4 i suppose. Since both uses 1.3 m Dia Motors.

Avinash chander term it an unstopable missile.

There are some discussion on blogs terming A4 a hyper-sonic boost glide vehicle capable of 100 g turn to avoid ABM.

K4 as we know is a missile of quasi ballistic in nature. After traveling in atmosphere to a distance of about 80% of distance, it starts loosing the elevation , takes turn , performs terminal maneuvers and hit the target with a very high accuracy.

Last edited:
K-4 tested for Reduced range

Known has India’s Black Project , but not so secretive K-4 Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile ( SLBM ) was finally tested from a submerged platoon off the Indian Ocean successfully on Monday .

According to reports Missile tested covered 2000 km range but missile has the ability to cover 3500 km and Missile test on Monday on Purpose covered less range and actual range covered by missile in the test is between 1500-2000 km .

Sources close to idrw.org have confirmed that missile tested for reduced range was pre planned months in advance and has nothing to do with speculation flouting around that it was done on purpose to avoid snooping around by two dozen naval ships of various countries currently searching for missing Malaysian jet Indian Ocean .

Next test of K-15 ( 700 km ) and K-4 (3500 km ) SLBM will be carried from INS Arihant after it completes sea trials and is ready for weapons trials which likely will be carried out by end of 2014 .

Successful testing of K-15 and K-4 missile has given boost to India’s second strike nuclear launch capability and after successful integration with Ins Arihant will provide India needed deterrence .

Next step in SLBM development likely to take place is an improved variant of K-4 aka Mk2 with improved range of 5000km , it is still not cleared if it will be same missile which was mentioned in media reports as K-5 or totally a new variant .

Drdo chief in past has hinted that Canister based variant of K-4 missile will be on offer to Indian Army if such request comes from Indian army . K-4 and Agni 3 both have similar range but K-4 is much shorter and highly motor able for transport . Drdo is currently working on developing a canister based variant of Agni-v missile which Drdo is likely to test in mid of this year .

K-4 tested for Reduced range | idrw.org

At least in this field DRDO makes some improvements, keep it up!

I was always in a worrisome state when I thought about India's covert operation capability, but now after the execution of this operation , Note: when 24 navies are in the region, is indeed commendable.
May be this is why Chinese wanted to enter into our territorial waters, to peep into our missile test facilities.

Hmm, Good Job!:tup:

When did this happen

They also reported the test of K15 last year as K5 test .

So I will not be surprised if they are proven wrong .

What is even more weird is that there is no confirmation from DRDO untill now .

You are posting in the wrong thread ...... This thread is not about Pakistani missiles .
Hehe world knows abt **** missiles and "indian" crakers :p

The world should be happy for India they kick starting the economic revival through a new arms race as the biggest industry is weapons.

I hope it didnt explode in the air , that have been happening quite frequently in the past :D
dont worry, it will explode only when it lads in Pakistan

Hehe world knows abt **** missiles and "indian" crakers :p
yeah, u call nasra a missile, common man my fart has a better better range, and btw way Pakistan's missiles are not really Pakistani missiles, but chinese m9. m11, & nodong missiles painted green. no matter how much u brag but the reality will be reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom