What's new

Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines

Look, its the equivalent of when East Asians talk about which people have the smaller eyes.

YouTube - Japanese eyes vs. Korean eyes 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ks2hpYElIk

And they trash each other on the internet for and call each other "gooks" and sh*t. Its just internet warriors, thats it.

Sorry buddy, maybe you should change the name of the river itself, because the name has been there before the name "Pakistan" was even thought about it.

And you decide it was a good idea to bring the Japanese versus Korean debate here? What were you thinking?

And you decide it was a good idea to bring the Japanese versus Korean debate here? What were you thinking?

There are no Japanese or Koreans here. Its fine.

And it was a GREAT idea! :tup:

And its some times Japanese vs Korean vs Chinese some times. Hilarious internet battles!

Sorry buddy, maybe you should change the name of the river itself, because the name has been there before the name "Pakistan" was even thought about it.

We can't change the name of our river... why should we?

The name of your county should be changed... but you shameless people...

“India is no more a country than the Equator“ - Winston Churchill

it's more an evident that his intellectual was severely strained by the difficulty of seeing how so much diversity could fit into the conception of one country.

“India is no more a country than the Equator“ - Winston Churchill

Yeah go suck up to a colonial imperialist. (Just like you're sucking up to America and China)

We can't change the name of our river... why should we?

The name of your county should be changed... but you shameless people...
No thanks buddy. And Im sure you can change the name. Change it to Pakus or something.

:tongue:

This is what they teach him at school.....On the other thread

And the name Indus came from the word 'Sindhu' (which is a Kingdom mentioned in the Mahabharata). Pakistanis desperately clinging on to Hindu (Sindhu) heritage ? :confused:

Perhaps you should change the name of the river to Nadi-e-Pak :pakistan: :cheers:

^^^

"Sindhu" obviously comes from the Pakistani province of Sindh.
:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
My God, Indians are so chauvinists. The real and exact place in South Asia where Greeks, Arabs, Turks, Persian and yeah most importantly Aryans came is present day Pakistan! We are ethnically one of the most diverse countries on earth.

The term 'India' was only coined by the British!

i dot need to refer to links to know that the history of Pakistan starts only in 1947

Ignorance and stupidity at it's best!

Before this period, all history of the Indian sub continent is shared between Indians and the current Pakistanis.
My point stands...

Majority of your lot was hindu at some point in time, and probably Dravidian in some cases and Dalit in others.

That is the most insanely stupid post I have come across!
What's your source to back up this retarded claim other than your own bull crap words?

Pakistan is a political entity...nothing more

And how so???

Since you didn't even bother to click and read from those
Links I provided your argument is retarded and ignorant and has no facts to it.

Back
Top Bottom