What's new

Breaking China's DF-21D missile kill chain: US expert

What do you suppose would be the reaction of actual Chinese physicists, and their non-Chinese colleagues, if they read such comments?

Would they be bothered in the least bit?
Or would they smile wryly and shake their head at the pathetic display?

You got it!

This is your speculation. Counting on the fact that engineers failed to take radiation into consideration. Anyhow, most of the radiation is directed outwards through the antennae.

I have adequately explained my points

If you dont understand those, perhaps you can revisit the points once again

BTW the pic was an illustration. It is a future project and we have live missiles and bombs ready!

The creator of "EM" walls -hahaha!

They would laugh at the Chinese members here. They would be smart enough to understand who I was targeting, and certainly they would know it is not them.

Wrong.

They would laugh at the poster's inability to compose English sentences, his desperation, his intellectual dishonesty, or all three.

So tell us, O 'man of science'

I think the Pentagon came out fair and square on that score! :D

You got it!

Just enjoy the comedy, like the rest of us.

I have adequately explained my points

If you dont understand those, perhaps you can revisit the points once again

If you would adequately explain your points, there would be a link that goes towards a study on how EM waves of electronic warfare antenna's harm human skin, DNA.
Also, for you to adequately present your points, you would have to know the output power, the machinery "residual" radiation when it is running from idle status to full power and the make and amount of shielding on the ships themselves. Where was it?
To spare you the effort of searching, that is all classified.

BTW the pic was an illustration. It is a future project and we have live missiles and bombs ready!

Below the picture was a link that goes towards the signing of a contract. If you would actually go and read it, you would find out the programme (R&D part of it) is finished and all that is needed is a Navy request which according to the source is coming later this year.

I'll just leave this here:

SEWIP-2400x3200.jpg

Lockheed Martin · U.S. Navy Awards Lockheed Martin $57 Million Contract to Upgrade Electronic Warfare Ship Defense System

And I'll just leave this:

LD-10_4.jpg

gwkGn.jpg

1. I dont think PLA will pronouce the success of DF 21D if it has not been tested on a moving target given the PLA weapon testing are kept rather low-profiled
2. We have Beidou satellite in low orbit
3. I think we also have MIRVs and also our YJ-XXs which can hit the carrier from other sides.
4. if the us fleet can jam our radar, we can jam them back too.
5. These will keep the american fleet busy
They will announce anything to hide weakness

I repeat:

sdb costs $40 grand a pc.- made in usa
one gerald ford class cvn costs $13.5 billion
one destroyer costs $1 bln

if you can still do simple math, do the calculation yourself

Thank you.

I will even confirm the cost of the SDB with a link:

Unit cost: Approximately $40,000

Factsheets : GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb Weapon System

The CM-506KG is basically the Chinese SDB unveiled at Zhuhai Airshow 2012, which means it is for export.

So it isn't the best China's got.

But we'll use it as an example anyway.

Each J-31 should be able to carry at least 8 CM-506KG like this:

AIR_F-22A_w_SDBs_lg.jpg

Therefore, 100 J-31s should be able to launch 800 CM-506KGs at a ship.

800 CM-506KG * $40,000 = $32 million

China can repeat this attack for every surface ship and literally anything else on the ground.

Do the math. :lol:

JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11Cvbsgh+ii+Small+Diameter+Bomb+%2528SDB%2529+ichina+paf+exportpound%25C2%25A0kg%2529+precision-guided+glide+bombplaaf+%25282%2529.jpg

I bought a DF-21D at an Indian stand last 4th of July.

Lol, almost forgot what forum I was on....Native American

And I'll just leave this:

Yes and?
That is not a radar and how can you say if the LD-10 is homing on the source of jamming, that the jamming itself doesn't knock it out?

Spare me with a reply in style of hundreds of SDB's while not taking into account anything that can be done to prevent a bomb run like that. You don't even know what a layered defense is.
Btw, where are those 100 J-31's?

Wrong.

They would laugh at the poster's inability to compose English sentences, his desperation, his intellectual dishonesty, or all three.
Right...Like the 10-lambda rule, the one they used to engineer the J-20, violate the laws of physics. :lol:

I think the Pentagon came out fair and square on that score! :D
I can see evasion all over, 'man of science'. Good thing you are not involve in any real science. I would feel sorry for the scientific community if you are.

I can see evasion all over, 'man of science'. Good thing you are not involve in any real science. I would feel sorry for the scientific community if you are.

You can see a lot of things.

Too bad the rest of the real world, including the Pentagon, agrees with me and not you.

You can see a lot of things.

Too bad the rest of the real world, including the Pentagon, agrees with me and not you.
The Pentagon agreed with you that EM transmissions from use of EW systems are suicidal?

First you say this...

And then you say this...

Looks like you just answered your own question and countered yourself. Thanks for playing. :lol:
Ahhh...Beamrider, aka 'anti-radiation', missiles do not need its own radar. If that is what you are trying to imply.

Back
Top Bottom