What's new

Breaking China's DF-21D missile kill chain: US expert

*Cough* CUDA missile. Yep the F-35 can fit a lot of these babies inside its weapons bay.

@gambit I bet the USAF already knows how to counter the J-20 and the J-31 effectively. The Raptors has facing each other in simulations and in exercises, but those tactics are highly classified and cannot be discussed.

I can show you an even simpler way of countering the F-22A and F-35A.

The tactics are not classified and are shown in these two easy to understand diagrams. :lol:

fHhs12P.jpg

sVStWR2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am defending the Chinese from being unfairly singled out for lowering the level of discourse.

Intellectual dishonesty is, of course, your trademark which you demonstrate time and again.

that guy has been spewing dirt on "Chinese Physics" as a customary mouth piece which stinks to the core until I challenged him to produce any criticism on the quality of "Chinese Physics" from academic journals / research institutions in which he failed and automatically shout his foul mouth up for good - I hope!

that guy has been spewing dirt on "Chinese Physics" as a customary mouth piece which stinks to the core until I challenged him to produce any criticism on the quality of "Chinese Physics" from academic journals / research institutions in which he failed and automatically shout his foul mouth up for good - I hope!
You really do have a reading comprehension problem. Whenever I say 'Chinese physics' I was making fun of YOU and of your fellow Chinese who made claims that defied the laws of real physics. Not about making fun of real Chinese scientists and engineers, of whom I have far more respect for than I do for you guys.

You really do have a reading comprehension problem. Whenever I say 'Chinese physics' I was making fun of YOU and of your fellow Chinese who made claims that defied the laws of real physics. Not about making fun of real Chinese scientists and engineers, of whom I have far more respect for than I do for you guys.

wow here comes the big "confession" - I guess in face of reality you do humbly concede!

@gambit I bet the USAF already knows how to counter the J-20 and the J-31 effectively. The Raptors has facing each other in simulations and in exercises, but those tactics are highly classified and cannot be discussed.

you bet!

We have our own more than F-22; F-35 classifications - you bet at it again?

Concede to what? That I made fun of the Chinese members here? Then yes...

you joke at yourself and insult yourself at the same time! you dont even know what is insult from a joke!

Thank you.

I will even confirm the cost of the SDB with a link:

Factsheets : GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb Weapon System

The CM-506KG is basically the Chinese SDB unveiled at Zhuhai Airshow 2012, which means it is for export.

So it isn't the best China's got.

But we'll use it as an example anyway.

Each J-31 should be able to carry at least 8 CM-506KG like this:

AIR_F-22A_w_SDBs_lg.jpg

Therefore, 100 J-31s should be able to launch 800 CM-506KGs at a ship.

800 CM-506KG * $40,000 = $32 million

China can repeat this attack for every surface ship and literally anything else on the ground.

Do the math. :lol:

JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11Cvbsgh+ii+Small+Diameter+Bomb+%2528SDB%2529+ichina+paf+exportpound%25C2%25A0kg%2529+precision-guided+glide+bombplaaf+%25282%2529.jpg

Right! no problems at all!

and the cost of SDB when made in usa is $40 grand / pc
We can do it @ half the cost at least

I have to make one correction though. In my previous report, I stated the cost of a US destroyer which should be @ around $2 billions not $1 billion

@ Gambit, Audio, Juice, Esc8781

I get tired to agrue with Chinese member who go on with an infinitive loop and only resort to personal attack.

It's like freaking arguing with a tape recorder playing an infinity loop of hate message.

If they think the Chinese has all the goodies just invented and would already be better than our best that tried and tested. We should let them. This is actually good to us if they think their all mighty equipment are better than us just by saying so.

I just leave you guys with one thing. You can never too depend on any technology you think will be superior than other. Think about the history of missile. If missile is a success, today we will not have guns on our fighter planes. If the Chinese think their CBU, their DF-21D and their J-31 or J-20 are all better than our stuff without even fired one shot in combat, some not even have a right produced yet. Then let them. It will benefit us far better for them to fail in war when that is all they depend on.

I just know no matter who you are or where you are, there are no one in no place can create something that would not failed. Missile don't fire, mortar jam, gun barrel overheat. What make you think DF-21 and J-20 and J-31 are without fault? It's navie to think like that.

I will only come back here when there are solid argument instead of name calling and stuff like I know it is better because I know LOL.

So here is what i said, If Chinese member think their weapon is gold and ours is dirt, let them, otherwise we will need to claim our weapon is from outer space to out troll them LOL

100 J-31s will launch 800 of these at the USS Gerald R. Ford.

Congratulations, you just lost $13.5 billion.:lol:

JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11Cvbsgh+ii+Small+Diameter+Bomb+%2528SDB%2529+ichi  na+paf+exportpound%25C2%25A0kg%2529+precision-guided+glide+bombplaaf+%25282%2529.jpg

Congratulations, you just lost $13.5 billion.
:lol: Your PLA leadership was 'shocked and awed' sh1tless during Desert Storm when they saw the Iraqis they helped trained and armed fell apart. They are still recovering today.

Congratulations, you just lost $13.5 billion.:lol:

JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11Cvbsgh+ii+Small+Diameter+Bomb+%2528SDB%2529+ichi  na+paf+exportpound%25C2%25A0kg%2529+precision-guided+glide+bombplaaf+%25282%2529.jpg
So while the J-31s are busy, the F-35 would just be prowling your airspace, fighting your depleted air force. Not a good strategy. Think of another one. Looks like the chances that the missiles hitting an important target (like a SAM) would increase.

Back
Top Bottom