What's new

Brace for two-front war, Indian Army told

Oh right, F-16 and JF-17 is scrap material which is why you were trying so hard to keep Pakistan from getting it :rofl::rofl:

it's the job of every country to stop or prevent the food supply of the enemy.wat's wrong with the f-16,they r planes.

India can actually win this two front war,

1) Tell chinese it would be all out nuke war if you dared to move even a inch into india's territory (China is more worried about its economy and cities than its all weather ally pakistan) so chinese would definetely wont poke their nose.

2) keep the offensive front with pakistan.

3) Tell chinese if pakistan uses nukes then again there would be all out nuke war with nukes falling from bejining to karachi.

So how long does it take for India to defeat both China and Pakistan this time around?

The same time period that India required to gain independence from the foreigners. More than a 1000 years.
;)

The same time period that India required to gain independence from the foreigners. More than a 1000 years.
;)

Good as long as you believe it.....good for you....

BY the way India and Pakistan combined were under British Rule for some where around 100 years (between 1858 and 1947)..... Learn your history people....Not that I care for history...but if you want to say something say it correctly.

Last edited:
India can actually win this two front war,

1) Tell chinese it would be all out nuke war if you dared to move even a inch into india's territory (China is more worried about its economy and cities than its all weather ally pakistan) so chinese would definetely wont poke their nose.

2) keep the offensive front with pakistan.

3) Tell chinese if pakistan uses nukes then again there would be all out nuke war with nukes falling from bejining to karachi.

and what if nukes falling at india from bejining to karachi.. will india stand any chance..?:azn:

BY the way India and Pakistan combined were under British Rule for some where around 200 Plus years (between 1858 and 1947)..... Learn your history people....Not that I care for history...but if you want to say something say it correctly.

how do you get 200 years?

Here's one scenario guys:-

Suppose we are having a war with Pakistan and there is some intelligence that China might open the eastern front.As it will be a big threat to our country everyone will be united like at the time of kargil.

I think the best thing at that time on ground would be to intergrate BSF,CRPF,ITBP etc and send equal no. of these guys to each army division fighting.

Secondly,send the tibetians specially who are working in our forces for covert operations behind enemy lines in the Tibetian sector.

Thirdly ask Dalai lama to tell people of Tibet to start protesting againgst the chinese and stop co-operating with the Chinese govt.

I want to know what measures can be taken in the air and sea?if anyone of you with the knowledge can reply.

i dont think it is easy to defeat India in was be it two fronts also.We have a lot of troops for anyone to occupy our territory.specially against China the terrain is such it wont be easy for them to capture territory.
And as long as you are not capturing large amount of enemy territory you cant be called winners or for that matter can negotiate at the time of ceasefire.What they can do is damage our economy.

These are my views..i can be wrong..correct me if i am.. :)

Here's one scenario guys:-

Suppose we are having a war with Pakistan and there is some intelligence that China might open the eastern front.As it will be a big threat to our country everyone will be united like at the time of kargil.

I think the best thing at that time on ground would be to intergrate BSF,CRPF,ITBP etc and send equal no. of these guys to each army division fighting.

Secondly,send the tibetians specially who are working in our forces for covert operations behind enemy lines in the Tibetian sector.

Thirdly ask Dalai lama to tell people of Tibet to start protesting againgst the chinese and stop co-operating with the Chinese govt.

I want to know what measures can be taken in the air and sea?if anyone of you with the knowledge can reply.

You missed one option -----

1) Call every able bodied Indian from the world to come and fight for the Mother Land....I am sure there will be thousands and millions.....Appeal all the NRI's (who stays back) to help by donations and money.

---This is what Winston Churchil did during world war ....Briton had tough time controlling the people at recruitment camp after that.

----- IMO -- I would jump on the first plane and go , always wanted to be in the military , but was too late and too old when i realized that i love military.

i dont think it is easy to defeat India in was be it two fronts also.We have a lot of troops for anyone to occupy our territory.specially against China the terrain is such it wont be easy for them to capture territory.
And as long as you are not capturing large amount of enemy territory you cant be called winners or for that matter can negotiate at the time of ceasefire.What they can do is damage our economy.

These are my views..i can be wrong..correct me if i am.. :)

If its two front war (if it ever happens) then India will be in a total defensive posture on both fronts !! Very tough situation !! You really cant say what will go wrong !! The problem out here is due to excellent media control by Chinese -- you really dont know what capabilities they have. And i am not just talking about us , its world over. Kudos! to chinese.

But the point chinese war is not going to happen in near future. Huge economic implications for both countries !!!! too much too loose for both countries !!

But the point chinese war is not going to happen in near future. Huge economic implications for both countries !!!! too much too loose for both countries !!

Thats what i feel..but still the biggest risk is next 6-7 years.If by that time they dont attack then i dont think they ever will coz after that we would be tuff to beat.

Regarding the fighting for nation thing..i think if we integrate all our forces it would be sixty to sevent lakhs(guess)..i think easily a bigger no. than this will be willing to fight for the nation...we are a patriotic bunch of people..will do anything to save our country....jus give us a damn gun and uniform. :)

BY the way India and Pakistan combined were under British Rule for some where around 100 years (between 1858 and 1947)..... Learn your history people....Not that I care for history...but if you want to say something say it correctly.

Sorry for disagreeing bro but don't u know there was always a pakistan even before 1947 and none of them were in Hindustan, u can ask them thats what they will say. Just two days back someone was replying that they were never a part of Hindustan.

very good direction taken by Indian goverment every country need to be vigil in their borders Indin army or Indian Govrment not taken any thing wrong :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom