What's new

Brace for two-front war, Indian Army told

Pakistan army has moved 1.5 lakh men to western front.
Knowing fully well that India is NOT going to attack .

Because we need a reason to attack. As every body knows in the world that calls of "RESTRAINT , RESTRAINT" will not prevent a war
after the next terror attack.

We only want to be sure that while we have a GO at you China
STAYS AWAY.

CHINA will ONLY join in when it is assured of an easy victory.
So our preparation is to deter China .

a04027.jpg

Dude what had bothered us about this statement is that when the GOP continuously push for the talks and stabilizing relations with India then why these statements keep coming out.

Pakistan want us to be foolish in name of peace and we loose our guard and preparation. If you are so serious about peace why you are upgrading you military forces after all Bangladesh was Pakistan at a point of time, now its a independent nation.

What India have done to Bangladesh??

We haven't attacked it or conquer it or merged it????

By same logic, We will also not do any harm to Pakistan. So what's the need of your army?

I remember that right when the PA moved some battalion from the border with India to Afghanistan, there came a study report from the IA or some institute in India that was talking about that how this will help the IA. Now what that does is that it in returns put more pressure on the PA to be more vigilant on the border with India and to devote its resources away from the WOT to counter any adventures from the other side. I hope you get the scenario.

a. What we have done??? attacked Pakistan?????
b. Its all routine work.

Well there is no point in talking scenarios with some of you, now I am Chinese fan boy. Well my POV stands as it will be a logistical suicide to go to war with enemies who can stand up to you and fight on 2 fronts. Which ever army had tried it in the past had end up losing. Looking at it from todays prospective, Why do you think that the Germans lost in WW1, the Turks lost in WW1, Hitler lost in WW2, the Japanese WW2, The Americans Vietnam as they opened many fronts, the Americans in Iraq, in Afghanistan, the Russians in Afghanistan. The last 3 wars that I have mentioned are not 2 front wars, but still wars which are hard to fight because their supplies are stretched to the limit.

End of the discussion from my side.

sir,

We are not going to open even a single front, why don't you get a simple point.

we are just preparing for worst case where in case of war with Pakistan china opens its front to divide our resources.

We are just preparing to counter that to save us.

We are not gonna attack even the weakest of the nation, we are not like that.

thanks

sir,

We are not going to open even a single front, why don't you get a simple point.

we are just preparing for worst case where in case of war with Pakistan china opens its front to divide our resources.

We are just preparing to counter that to save us.

We are not gonna attack even the weakest of the nation, we are not like that.

thanks

When you are talking about a war with 2 countries, any thing from Sindh to Tibet is an area of war. Then who will decide which front or which post to fight the war on and which not. The thread is related to the topic of a 2 front war, not who will attack who and what not. So in case of any attack and war starts, with India fighting both china and Pakistan, this is what we are talking about.

For a perfect two front war scenario we need more airlift, aircraft carriers, amphibious warships and mountain divisions. I guess govt also allocating money along with orders.

When you are talking about a war with 2 countries, any thing from Sindh to Tibet is an area of war. Then who will decide which front or which post to fight the war on and which not. The thread is related to the topic of a 2 front war, not who will attack who and what not. So in case of any attack and war starts, with India fighting both china and Pakistan, this is what we are talking about.

well i hope you read the thread

its how to handle is attack take place on two front

in the article there is written its about defence not offence

Pakistan want us to be foolish in name of peace and we loose our guard and preparation. If you are so serious about peace why you are upgrading you military forces after all Bangladesh was Pakistan at a point of time, now its a independent nation.

What India have done to Bangladesh??

We haven't attacked it or conquer it or merged it????

By same logic, We will also not do any harm to Pakistan. So what's the need of your army?

a. What we have done??? attacked Pakistan?????
b. Its all routine work.

We are updating our armed forces just like you guys are, so dont try to act like a smart a$$. We will do what ever we have to to protect our country, just like you guys. So take your bs to your brothers where it sells. :wave:

For a perfect two front war scenario we need more airlift, aircraft carriers, amphibious warships and mountain divisions. I guess govt also allocating money along with orders.

well you are right if we have to make our force more strong and govt has to understand the thing

we are growing in the world in every sector so we need a strong advance effective force

We are updating our armed forces just like you guys are, so dont try to act like a smart a$$. We will do what ever we have to to protect our country, just like you guys. So take your bs to your brothers where it sells. :wave:
What updation is that? Anything Pak is doing scores only in conventional sense. JF 17-?. It's no Pak Fa. Agusta - that's no nuke sub, P22? That's no Talwar/Shivalik. Defeating Pak is no problem. That war is already won.
Defeating Pak while holding back the chinks is a crucial question. There you have a very worthy adversary.

what if the 15th dalai or Panchen ask tibetians to fight india govt... actully ,PLA got great supports from tibetians in 1962,it's probably because no one wants to go back to feudal society and being the slave ..............

Nothing will happen. If you think anything will happen, that's just your imagination

[/quote] great......now indian is thinking about nuking Beijing while india just got this ability......china should've tried to use our counters 20 years ago .........[/quote]

We will have the ability to but we never will. In real politics you can't just 'use your counters'. We had nuke weapons 20 years ago too. Did we use it on Pak?

[/quote] just wonder,how many indian think so.........[/quote]

Not Many Indians think that

Last edited:
well you are right if we have to make our force more strong and govt has to understand the thing

we are growing in the world in every sector so we need a strong advance effective force

Yes our govt is working on it but those efforts are not enough to completely neutralize our adversary. They need to be fast and allocate more money. Indian economy is growing at a rapid pace. It will not be harmful.

They need a separate special modernization fund only to take care of special weapons those will be needed for two front war. Like as i mentioned airlift, long range air defence, amphibious ships, mountain divisions and caarriers.

guys talk on topic the question how will Indian force deal on two front

i hope Pakistani member argue with logic

what resources need for two front how will be policy what type of weapons will be need and how will logistical support will provided in two front

what we need for two front policy ??

guys talk on topic the question how will Indian force deal on two front

i hope Pakistani member argue with logic

what resources need for two front how will be policy what type of weapons will be need and how will logistical support will provided in two front

what we need for two front policy ??
The US has numercially smaller armed forces. WHat they have showed to the rest of the world is that it's not the nos. that count but technology and training. Our success will depend upon:
a) Better Tech Capabilities (Network centricity through sats, comm. equipments etc. and superior tech weapons)
b) Force Multipiers: AWACS, CJ 17, Nuke Subs, Stealth ships etc.
c) Cutting edge Training and Doctrine
d) Better equipped soldier

If we want to be among the very best armed forces in the world, we have to focus on all of these anyways. We've never known to just sit by the sides and twiddle our thumbs, always wanted to be counted among the best. So why don't we go all out and do it? Not just coz we want the two front doctrine but because we want to be OUR best.

The US has numercially smaller armed forces. WHat they have showed to the rest of the world is that it's not the nos. that count but technology and training. Our success will depend upon:
a) Better Tech Capabilities (Network centricity through sats, comm. equipments etc. and superior tech weapons)
b) Force Multipiers: AWACS, CJ 17, Nuke Subs, Stealth ships etc.
c) Cutting edge Training and Doctrine
d) Better equipped soldier

If we want to be among the very best armed forces in the world, we have to focus on all of these anyways. We've never known to just sit by the sides and twiddle our thumbs, always wanted to be counted among the best. So why don't we go all out and do it? Not just coz we want the two front doctrine but because we want to be OUR best.

well i agree with you thing but there is difference between our condition and USA condition we have one strong and one evil enemy

the problem is that in our country we think without strong advance force we can gain any thing

any nation cant be grow without growing its force

Back
Top Bottom