What's new

Brace for two-front war, Indian Army told

And you dont understand reality do you, whether you like it or not Pakistan is immune to any threat from India militarily. This is not my opinion, this is the opinion of the Pakistan Army. Whenever India has threatened Pakistan with surgical strikes or a war, has Pakistan Army ever backed off. Stop thinking from an Indian perspective and start thinking from a neutral perspective, trust me it will do you a world of good :rolleyes:. This laughable statement of fighting a two front war with China and Pakistan is nothing more than chest thumping.

Sorry for buttin in Eagle but many Pakistani members are guilty of over-hyping this news. Indian Army nor Gen. Kapoor ever said that they want to or will fight a Two-front war. If you will read all such news in detail, all they talk about is preparedness and of counter-attacking if ever in such a scenario. Now I dont see what wrong in shoring up your defences and being prepared for a two-front war when you are facing two hostile neighbors on two different sides.

Again Pakistani members need to calm down and turn off the war-drums!

:lol:

You guys seriously need a guud lesson on sarcasm..!!

i think you need to go through those threads that were created when india shyted out this two-front-wishful-concept for the first time. It was more of a thread in 'Member's Club' rather than a professional one.

Two front war - hey, it's 21sth century!

The load of shyt and paranoia that you have spouted in this thread is enough for me!

Make it a three front, heck you can have as many fronts as you want. After all its a free world and you can do as you please.

Make it a three front, heck you can have as many fronts as you want. After all its a free world and you can do as you please.

Flaming, that too from a Mod is the last thing this thread needs.

Flaming, that too from a Mod is the last thing this thread needs.

What did I say wrong, I am just stating that a country is free to do as it pleases because we live in a free world. USA does what it wants, India can do what it wants too.

How is my comment flaming the thread.

Sorry for buttin in Eagle but many Pakistani members are guilty of over-hyping this news. Indian Army nor Gen. Kapoor ever said that they want to or will fight a Two-front war. If you will read all such news in detail, all they talk about is preparedness and of counter-attacking if ever in such a scenario. Now I dont see what wrong in shoring up your defences and being prepared for a two-front war when you are facing two hostile neighbors on two different sides.

Again Pakistani members need to calm down and turn off the war-drums!

I just chose to ignore his post. When one doesnt understand nor is willing to learn the politics and complexity of relations between nations, its advisable to ignore such posts.

What did I say wrong, I am just stating that a country is free to do as it pleases because we live in a free world. USA does what it wants, India can do what it wants too.

you forgot one name who can do anything(israel)
anyone can do anything,built nuclear plant, trade weapons:blah::blah: except muslims country

How is my comment flaming the thread.

You are a better judge of that, my friend.

I just chose to ignore his post. When one doesnt understand nor is willing to learn the politics and complexity of relations between nations, its advisable to ignore such posts.

And things aren't helped by a couple of immature Indian members who respond in kind and type in with their hearts instead of their heads.

2 front war again the same B.S... indian top officials gone nutz?

U want to commit suicide?

i like when indians try becoming apologists for their governmental blunders.

India has fewer and fewer friends: brewing trouble with Bangladesh, distrust in Sri Lanka and even Nepal!

Alas for India, it does not have enough political or economic clout in the world that in the event of a war, the world will side with India. And the US will give India all the support short of any real help.

The world cares as much for India and its billion people as much as they do of any tin pot African country.

Mention China to a westerner and the following images come to mind: Martial arts, the Great Wall, economic might, military might, etc. etc.

Mention India, and the image is of a poverty sticken, disease ridden, dump!

Perhaps India should work on its PR and image in the world than try to build up its military!

Mention India, and the image is of a poverty sticken, disease ridden, dump!

You should add this mention Pakistan and the image is terrorism, safe have for terrorist, SUCIDE bombers, OSAMA BIN LADEN, nuclear proliferation racket comes to mind.

Also here when I meet people.

About India they also know IT Outsourcing giants, BPO , 2nd fastest economy, medical tourism, Nuclear deal comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom