What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajtr will disagree.
yes i would disagree coz people dont abuse any khatoon in pak as frequently as they do in india

Unfortunately its no different in certain parts of Pakistan either. Where powerful families hold considerable influence, especially in the rural areas and even in the cities, no one dares to stand up to them and these guys are above the law. They can easily bribe the police or pay off some target killer to do the dirty work of getting rid of opponents and and people they deem as a threat to their power.
Not as brazen as in india.Did you watch the 20-30 men molesting the the 16 age teenager in assam just last week so brazely and publicly on the road and reporter instead of helping her was shooting it on camera.

Conspiracy theory this. I'm sure she is, why would she lie?
And most importantly, the way you guys are insulting her is just insulting your own upbringing and country. Ignore her if she annoys you

What amazing deductions! So where did your parents live? I see you have experience of recognising people from ghettos

no way she can prove her innocence...tomorrow i also can make a new account and pose myself as women here in PDF....and anyways the thread was going peacefully but she was the first to troll(check her post).....

where did he abused her .?
Let's see, over this thread, she's been called a ghetto dweller, we've seen one person want to know the name of the noble person who wished her baby dead and we've seen a guy say that an Indian must have refused to marry her

The reporting rate is much higher than in the past.

Does the reporting make any difference as to punishing the criminal for his crime? Does it ensure a sense of security and justice to the victim that her rapist will be punished severely and accordingly, and not released as is usually the case?

I doubt the reporting rate has risen when a criminal is only set free after serving a day or two.

Conspiracy theory this. I'm sure she is, why would she lie?
And most importantly, the way you guys are insulting her is just insulting your own upbringing and country. Ignore her if she annoys you
where did we insult her ? who need your certificate for judging our upbringing in our country ?

no way she can prove her innocence...tomorrow i also can make a new account and pose myself as women here in PDF....and anyways the thread was going peacefully but she was the first to troll(check her post).....
The first troll post was the OP and the 2nd was the boys will be boys comment

yes i would disagree coz people dont abuse any khatoon in pak as frequently as they do in india

Not as brazen as in india.Did you watch the 20-30 men molesting the the 16 age teenager in assam just last week so brazely and publicly on the road and reporter instead of helping her was shooting it on camera.

Good for you and I am sure you visited every nook and corner of both Pakistan & India to arrive at such a wonderful conclusion.

Let's see, over this thread, she's been called a ghetto dweller, we've seen one person want to know the name of the noble person who wished her baby dead and we've seen a guy say that an Indian must have refused to marry her
you are generalizing it . ppl talk from their side not on behalf of all indians in world . got it ?

What amazing deductions! So where did your parents live? I see you have experience of recognising people from ghettos

And where did your parents lived that you created threads celebrating innocents being killed in the floods and generalizing them as Hindus..

one can sample it from indian's reply on this thread itself.:hitwall:

Good for you and I am sure you visited every nook and corner of both Pakistan & India to arrive at such a wonderful conclusion.
she can visit delhi and islamabad and claims a sample size of 90% as well .:lol:

@ Indian posters

Guys atleast have respect for a women , no matter from where she belongs but still she is a women and must be respected , abusing her or saying bad thing regarding her family or whatever is absurd . Its not like she is only involved in commenting on indian news that havs something negative but she also has posted various negative threads about Pakistan as well and commented as well .

She chops and changes flags , on one day she will be against india and on next day she will be against Pakistan but thats her freedoom of speech here on the forum, so lets the mods decide, if mods dont have problem then why are you taunting her and trying to engulf her right to freedom of speech

Respect is given to those who give respect...

When women ask for equal rights and the usual feminist garbage ,they should know what comes with it.

A woman is respected if shes intellectual well ordained and has good situational awareness.

Belive me ive dealt with enough women who try to pit two men against each other just to fulfill some primal fantasy of here.Or one who dosent know when to keep there mouth shut and when they get attacked they look up and expect protection.:hitwall:

As far as Verbal attacks are concerned it all fair game..(i dont give two jacks to what miss highness thinks).but Physical is beyond doubt considered crossing the line.

And where did your parents lived that you created threads celebrating innocents being killed in the floods and generalizing them as Hindus..
I think I already told you they were dead, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom