What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harpoon tell me seriously if you think this happening in any other country or even in pakistan?

No.the mob will lynch those guys.but indians have become too insensitive that no one came to her help except all standing there watching as if they are watching molestation on 70mm screen.
Wrong, it happens in Pakistan

If you had bad experience coz of a woman that doesn't mean you should be prejudiced. The society which disrespect woman, doesn't last long. There is a reason behind the saying that educate the woman and you will educate the entire family.

I don't want to give lecture on it but there are decent way to argue even if you are being defeated in one.

Dude save me the banter.

U think if a woman who manages to out wit a guy , gets assaulted? Men usually find tht attractive to be out witted by a gal.

Women get verbally assaulted when they go on with there dumb banter with full conviction even if they are provided with a proper arguments.

U clearly are still not sensitized enough with the issue or u haven't been unlucky enough.

ajtr is a mature woman who is witty ,and her threads dont annoy me,

what annoys me is here monotonous pattern of argument with no clear goal and a one track agenda.

if she says ur racit ur racist...if she says ur rapist ur rapist,might as well go believing it.

From My mum calling every other living soul Low class,to a few female acquaintances who cant get enough of themselves.

It has been a struggle until recently. so yeah i dont need anyone else telling me how to judge women.

And tht is equally to men. Not lower not higher.

anyways ...Ajtr seemingly has become the popular subject apparently...so lets just agree to disagree. lol

Harpoon tell me seriously if you think this happening in any other country or even in pakistan?

No.the mob will lynch those guys.but indians have become too insensitive that no one came to her help except all standing there watching as if they are watching molestation on 70mm screen.
u forgot sometime back a thread ran several pages about a baby in china who died while ppl were watching..
SELECTIVE AMNESIA... HUH

Again a pathetic attempt to justify your total irresponsible behavior of posting an uncut version of molestation video in an open forum. As for Pakistan, you are just acting ignorance.

chinese babes must be too hot that these boys couldnt resist...;)

and idiots like u made it a thread to discuss in defence forum...!

boys will be boys.. I think the chinese propaganda machine is working here to bring bad name to some normal amount of flirting and some fun by Indian boys...they need to come to Indian cities and see Indian boys are not some silent, lost kind of chinese youth... they are full of energy and action and this much little masti is very normal. making mountain out of no issue, pathetic chinese media.

What a disgrace on top of the shameful incident!

In Rajasthan there was a new plan used called Operation Garima (Pride), if any guy molested, harass by any means, even leaves blank calls and anything, he will be charged and locked on the girl's report and it was considered as Non-Bailable Attempt if guy was found guilty by witness or by other information.

Even then many guys ignored it.

And those people are calling us "So Called Gentleman", I just want to ask even if we are acting like one is better than those who are not.
Same type of operations were done by kiran bedi when she was in delhi police she almost became terror for molester in delhi during her reign as ACP and then with traffic police.And there was one SP vimala mathur in Gwalior too under her reign eve teasing was like word in history books in gwalior.

u forgot sometime back a thread ran several pages about a baby in china who died while ppl were watching..
SELECTIVE AMNESIA... HUH
i just rejoined after 1.5 yrs.no idea about it try to search wont comment until then.

Actually what he said is the exact reason why these girls/women are harassed in public places and transport. People just look at it and don't do anything.

The bystander effect he mentioned is the reason that enables these guys.

Go and slap the guy who is harassing a girl, take one step, the crowd will come along with you. All it take is one guy.

Recently a guy in my city was beaten black and blue by the mob aka bystanders bcs he acted inappropriately with a girl.. I also contemn this act. There should be a balance..neither should some one be a bystander or should some one take law into their own hands.

Actually what he said is the exact reason why these girls/women are harassed in public places and transport. People just look at it and don't do anything.

The bystander effect he mentioned is the reason that enables these guys.

Go and slap the guy who is harassing a girl, take one step, the crowd will come along with you. All it take is one guy.
but unfortunatly those guys didnt had the guts to stand in front of a mob .here in delhi i have seen ppl beating up a guy who was passing vulgar comments . its frustrating to see a illogical ignorant person generalizing indians and making a molestation video public (un -cut ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom