What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast i dont abuse anyone....today one indian ill-wished that my child will be born dead.if this is the ethos in indian guys then i dont know what you call a bad value and vulgar tongue.

Then keep that attitude with him..don't extend it to other members and generalize. Except for one Indian all other Indian guys here condemned this and wanted strict action against this youth..but you overlooked all this and focussed on that one off comment and generalize all Indian guys.

yes, How about we let mods decide if any post is worthy or not??...are u a mod? :bunny:

No and neither are you so I don't see why you have a problem with this being on a defense forum. I am sure if a mod had a problem with this news he/she would close the thread. Since it isn't closed I think this is a very much a topic we can discuss. :chilli:

theres no respect for desadrohis, whether he/she is male/female young/old etc etc.....

Oh ya...you coward chiense...why don’t u just show ur true colour instead of using Indian flag...i guess u need some sagged milk from Indian...lol
See thats what i told the people that they dont need to go to india know about indian guys' vulgar and abusive tongue .they can get all the fine examples right on pdf.

atleast i dont abuse anyone....today one indian ill-wished that my child will be born dead.if this is the ethos in indian guys then i dont know what you call a bad value and vulgar tongue.
so u generalized how intelligent . aunti ji :rolleyes:

Classifying all Pakistanis as terrorists shows your intelligence, or lack thereof.
well i i think now you can correctly guess how those guys visiting china been abusive by sampling these indian guys on PDF.

See thats what i told the people that they dont need to go to india know about indian guys' vulgar and abusive tongue .they can get all the fine examples right on pdf.

Atleast you made the correct decision and married a Pakistani.

no i didnt you can sample it yourself on this very thread.

and whats the sample size?

No and neither are you so I don't see why you have a problem with this being on a defense forum. I am sure if a mod had a problem with this news he/she would close the thread. Since it isn't closed I think this is a very much a topic we can discuss. :chilli:

lol...guess u r lost...didnt bother to see, it was the original threat poster who tried to escape by saying it was an Indian media who posted it and called the other person as fool…

you can discuss it as long as you want or may be until you die…I don’t care…well, what the heck are u doing in US? licking der xxx...rofl....

u just did their .:) aunty ji.

Then keep that attitude with him..don't extend it to other members and generalize. Except for one Indian all other Indian guys here condemned this and wanted strict action against this youth..but you overlooked all this and focussed on that one off comment and generalize all Indian guys.
Why oh why?when this is the general majority attitude of indian guys.

Ah ok ,and according to ur unmatched experience .... which country has the most mannered boys?

Id like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom