What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Are you sure Indian people dont jump? If you know Bengali the following documentary of crime watch for you. It describes how smuggling happens at the India Bangladesh border and Indian enters into Bangladesh. Smuggling happen from both sides. Not by one side alone.

I have never seen shameless lot like you. Just to inform you, Indians not only jump fence for illegal migration but also even take mexico route to enter USA. Indian are the biggest illegal migrant group all around the world.

Indians the Latest Illegals Coming to U.S. Through Mexico

ohh really than do whatever you and USA want to do with those pole vaulter. If they jump your border. And we won't cry like you for those greedy and dangerous people. Shoot them and don't cry when we shoot your dangerous smuggler and illegal refugees. BTW. you calling me shameless. You are the biggest shameless person I ever seen who feel proud to ban other member

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh really than do whatever you and USA want to do with that pole vaulter. If they jump your border. And we won't cry like you for those greedy and dangerous people. Shoot them and allow to shoot us your smuggler and illegal refugees.

Sorry we are not a citizen of pathetic country like yours which does not bother about it's citizen. If any citizen of Bangladesh do crime they needs to be persecuted based on that country's law but killing them in cold blooded manner is not acceptable to Bangladesh nor to USA, EU, UN and human right organizations including to that of India.

Sorry we are not a citizen of pathetic country like yours which does not bother about it's citizen. If any citizen of Bangladesh do crime [Bt]hey needs to be persecuted based on that country's law [/Bb]ut killing them in cold blooded manner is not acceptable to Bangladesh nor to USA, EU, UN and human right organizations including to that of India.

It is our law to shoot down all those people who are dangerous to our country, who are creating tension in our country, who are entering india to blasting bomb, who eating our resources with its huge population, who are eating our emplyment, who are doing crime in our country. Killing criminal is not voilation of human right. So. You don't mind what we are doing because we are doing according to our law?

It is our law to shoot down all those people who are dangerous to our country, who are creating tension in our country, who are entering india to blasting bomb, who eating our resources with its huge population, who are eating our emplyment, who are doing crime in our country. Killing criminal is not voilation of human right. So. You don't mind what we are doing because we are doing according to our law?

Lol... now I have understood I am talking with a kids who has no knowledge of politics, law or international relation. Those who have been killed are hardly harmful to India and were unarmed and even were not physically harmful to the BSF members. This is gross violation of human right and even your Indian government is also aware of it. That's why your home minister said there will be 0 border killing and even asked to use non lethal weapon at the border.

N regarding killing criminal is not violation of human right, it is violation of human right in some country to even hang a murderer. Here we are seeing cold blooded murder for not giving bribe.

N you can keep rest of your rant in your back.

^it's amusing to watch bleeding heart nationalists sitting miles away from motherland :azn:

India a country which touted itself all around the world as the biggest democracy in the world and a all time friend of Bangladesh conducting all sort of injustice and barbarism against Bangladeshis by killing its people at the border by BSF violating human rights, planning to create Tipaimukh Dam which will cause disaster for Bangladesh, creating illegal trade barriers to stop the export of Bangladeshi goods to India while they are exporting freely, stopping telecast of Bangladeshi channels to India while their channel are aired freely in Bangladesh and for it`s all sort of internal interference and all sort of destructive policies against Bangladesh. Not only that they are openly preaching hatred against Bangladeshi muslim by asking Indians to boycott Bangladeshis by uising the word jihadi and by using hinduism which in reality to target it`s minority bengali speaking muslims.

Against all these hegemonic behavior and attitude of India Bangladeshi youths have said enough is enough. They have asked for a one day boycott of all Indian product and services to all Bangladeshis all around the world on March 1, 2012 to protest peacefully against these sort of immoral activities.

The new page for this boycott has been created by photographer mustafiz and Bangladesh`s only facebook page dedicated to liberation war ``মুক্তিযুদ্ধের গল্প শোন [A Page totally based on liberation war'71]`` asked people to boycott India on March 1, 2012 and to share the following picture and make that as profile picture.

মুক্তিযুদ্ধের গল্প শোন [A Page totally based on liberation war'71] | Facebook

426365_254890141259143_129242633823895_578007_1718  805364_n.jpg

The following video has also been created to support the campaign...

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kscwqoRAGq8[/video]

Bangladesh Cyber Army / Bangladesh Black Hat Hackers produced the following video in support of the campaign.

Even though it is a symbolic movement but hope that it will be successful and will be the first step against the barbarism and violation of human right of India.

Ask every one to take part in the campaign and to boycott Indian product and service on March 1, 2012. Yes we can do it.
Please don't say this.Endians are your very very good friends.

You should not forget India at the time of civil war in East Pakistan.When Pakistan forces were killing you:blah:,it was India who took you people in it's arms.

They embraced you in bad times.They open their hearts for Bengalis(traitors).

They open their homes for you.

They led your movement of turmoil.

They helped you.They helped you in killing Pakistani families.They trained fighters:guns: of Mukti Bahini.Please don't forget good deeds of India,They did everything for you,only for you.Please don't say this.
They helped you in making intrigues against Pakistan.You can't do that to India.huh.................

Now,remember Pakistan.

long live Pakistan.:pakistan:

ju jis dhaj se maqtal men gaya,woh shaan salamat rehti he
yeh jan tu aani jani he,is jan ki tu koi baat nahin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... now I have understood I am talking with a kids who has no knowledge of politics, law or international relation. Those who have been killed are hardly harmful to India and were unarmed and even were not physically harmful to the BSF members. This is gross violation of human right and even your Indian government is also aware of it. That's why your home minister said there will be 0 border killing and even asked to use non lethal weapon at the border.

N regarding killing criminal is not violation of human right, it is violation of human right in some country to even hang a murderer. Here we are seeing cold blooded murder for not giving bribe.

N you can keep rest of your rant in your back.

calling me knowledgeless kids? This kid caught your several big mistakes in past.so read post#163. I can reply to every point which you said but I don't want to reply a old man who have hardly any knowledge and talking to much about knowledge.

Sorry we are not a citizen of pathetic country like yours which does not bother about it's citizen. If any citizen of Bangladesh do crime they needs to be persecuted based on that country's law but killing them in cold blooded manner is not acceptable to Bangladesh nor to USA, EU, UN and human right organizations including to that of India.

You chaps spend all your time arguing that it is only Indian nationals who cross the fence into BD, now you are arguing that BD has to protect its citizens.... Prosecution can happen only if people surrender voluntarily, if people try & run, they are liable to be shot. That happens everywhere in the world. It doesn't matter what is not acceptable to BD, in Indian territory what matters is what is acceptable to Indians. In many of those countries that you mention, adultery, drugs, blasphemy, culpable homicide not amounting to murder are not death sentence crimes (if at all) but try telling that to Saudi Arabia. Just because you don't like the sword on your neck does not mean that they care. Singapore is another significant example where drugs can get you hanged regardless of what you think is an acceptable punishment. Nobody in the world cares for your protests & the sooner you understand that, the better for you.

Indians over the years have perfected the art of firing at innocent cattle traders and farmers on the Bangladesh border. Constant clashes with the BSF is clearly going to cause some hatred for Indians.

Many innocent people have been killed along the border.

See who is speaking about killing innocent people ...Do you have any idea how many bangladeshi innocents where killed by pakistani army during 1970s and 1971s .its around 3 millions....So stop ur false cry..You Remind me the story of FOX AND GOAT....:rofl:

Please don't say this.Endians are your very very good friends.

You should not forget India at the time of civil war in East Pakistan.When Pakistan forces were killing you:blah:,it was India who took you people in it's arms.

They embraced you in bad times.They open their hearts for Bengalis(traitors).

They open their homes for you.

They led your movement of turmoil.

They helped you.They helped you in killing Pakistani families.They trained fighters:guns: of Mukti Bahini.Please don't forget good deeds of India,They did everything for you,only for you.Please don't say this.
They helped you in making intrigues against Pakistan.You can't do that to India.huh.................

Now,remember Pakistan.

long live Pakistan.:pakistan:

ju jis dhaj se maqtal men gaya,woh shaan salamat rehti he
yeh jan tu aani jani he,is jan ki tu koi baat nahin.

Babe I like your attitude and style of talking. Kash why dont you n me go to private I mean in PM..:p to have some more chat about that.... Thats how we will be able to know each other more closely and in a more better way!!! what do you say?

You know hun I have some weakness about the name kashmiri. I used know a gal who always liked to call her Kashmiri Bibi.

Anyway sending you a friend request...Just accept it ... will be waiting for your acceptance.

But the following 2 line of yours take the cake!!!

"ju jis dhaj se maqtal men gaya,woh shaan salamat rehti he
yeh jan tu aani jani he,is jan ki tu koi baat nahin."

Bye n tc...

Babe I like your attitude and style of talking. Kash why dont you n me go to private I mean in PM..:p to have some more chat about that.... Thats how we will be able to know each other more closely and in a more better way!!! what do you say?

You know hun I have some weakness about the name kashmiri. I used know a gal who always liked to call her Kashmiri Bibi.

Anyway sending you a friend request...Just accept it ... will be waiting for your acceptance.

But the following 2 line of yours take the cake!!!

"ju jis dhaj se maqtal men gaya,woh shaan salamat rehti he
yeh jan tu aani jani he,is jan ki tu koi baat nahin."

Bye n tc...
bengali........................................
you know,in this year,bengalis killed some kashmiris and they also arrested them.but................it will go off topic but right.

bengali........................................
you know,in this year,bengalis killed some kashmiris and they also arrested them.but................it will go off topic but right.

Bengalis killed kashmiri :woot:

Anyway kash I think you know that it is Indians which killed more Kashmiri then any other country.

As I have told ya we need more discussion to remove all these duriya between us. Magar kash tum itna ghussa kiu ho Bengali say!!! Lemme know about that.

Bengalis killed kashmiri :woot:

Anyway kash I think you know that it is Indians which killed more Kashmiri then any other country.

As I have told ya we need more discussion to remove all these duriya between us. Magar kash tum itna ghussa kiu ho Bengali say!!! Lemme know about that.
why are u calling me kash?and don't call me 'tum' again right?i don't like anyone calling me tum.if I asked one kashmiri friend of mine living there in occupied territory not to call me tum then who r u?huh?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

bengalis killed some kashmiris in bengla des.right?it's very true.
i m not angry with bengalis.right?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

See who is speaking about killing innocent people ...Do you have any idea how many bangladeshi innocents where killed by pakistani army during 1970s and 1971s .its around 3 millions....So stop ur false cry..You Remind me the story of FOX AND GOAT....:rofl:
india can't say this.right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom