What's new

Boy BEATEN in Nawaz Sharif Jalsa!!!

nawaz takla is one of the worst politition of world second only to ghaddari, in 1992 nawaz raciest send Pakistan's own Army to kill its own citizens in Karachi.

nawaz takla is one of the worst politition of world second only to ghaddari, in 1992 nawaz raciest send Pakistan's own Army to kill its own citizens in Karachi.
Those were actually MQM crooks, if he had done the job completely back in the 92, Karachi today would be the most prosperous and peaceful city of south asia. Just look whats happening in karachi, no sane person would say everything is fine there. and we all know who is behind target killings etc

Those were actually MQM crooks, if he had done the job completely back in the 92, Karachi today would be the most prosperous and peaceful city of south asia. Just look whats happening in karachi, no sane person would say everything is fine there. and we all know who is behind target killings etc

you know what, we need to stop sucking up to politicians and stop defending them, i believe that politicians can kill all civilians for power if they have to,

and as far PML N goes, they have Punjab government, then why is governance so bad? they only like to make big claims and nothing else.

Its game over, no more nawazardari, its time for Khan, Time for change.

you know what, we need to stop sucking up to politicians and stop defending them, i believe that politicians can kill all civilians for power if they have to,

and as far PML N goes, they have Punjab government, then why is governance so bad? they only like to make big claims and nothing else.

Its game over, no more nawazardari, its time for Khan, Time for change.
Time for khan? lol sure, thats wishful thinking. He will never come in power, mark my words mere bhai. You have no idea about pak politics.

15000 was the death toll
U honestly think all those died were MQM Crooks and not innocent Civilians?

Ask the ppl who lived in Karachi during that Era when Army came knocking at ur door and dragging u out infront of ur wife and kids
They would take away young boys and send them home in bodybags

Doesnt the Chief Justice of today oppose the Idea of Army kidnapping Civilians? I mean he was a victim of this aswell wasnt he?
and when it was being done in Karachi under Ganja Nawaz's nose where was the Chief Justice of that time?
There were no Civil Rights and Army killed who ever the hell they wanted to Kill

Aaj Gunga Nawaz Judiciary kay naray lagata hai magar 1992 main kaha thi Judiciary?

Also Nawaz today claims that he had no idea of the operation carried out in Karachi

Note: I am NOT defending MQM
Merely pointing out the fact that 15000 were killed and no one can deny Innocent Civilians also perished

U talk about Peace in Karachi? How by removing MQM?
What about Jamat e Islami? What about Sunni Tehreek? What about ANP? What about PPP? all of them armed to the teeth

shame on both boy and nawaz , on boy because how could be so stupid to go meet taqlu , and on nawaz because he is worst hypocrite.

Nawaz trying to bribe the youth with laptops if they vote 4 him? :lol:

Any one knows the turnout of the jalsa? Looks like the illeterate masses got together.
shame on both boy and nawaz , on boy because how could be so stupid to go meet taqlu , and on nawaz because he is worst hypocrite.

Probably went to claim his laptop but got kicks n punches in the head instead.... Learned a good lesson never to vote for the sharif brothers cuz u know what will they do to the youth..

Time for khan? lol sure, thats wishful thinking. He will never come in power, mark my words mere bhai. You have no idea about pak politics.

i know Pakistani politics very well brother, poltical parties of Pakistan are actually mafias, they murder hundreds of innocents for power, they are the reason why we call ourselves punjabi, baloch, sindhi, pathan but not Pakistani.

and look what is nawaz sharif doing, bribing ppl with laptops, he is making fun of poor Pakistanis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7cXQurQZPo

15000 was the death toll

first i would say not even one person should have died as we all are Pakistanis.

But wt i wanted to point out is was that this figure of 15000 dead is a gross over exaggeration by mqm to further their goals at the cost of Pakistan in general and the people of khi/hyderabad.
just think about it this way, we have been fighting a full fledged war since 2001 and in this time frame of 10 years we have lost 30,000 + people.
and u are saying that 15000 people died in a matter of months in just one or two cities. brother even 100 people let alone 100 dead people in one place is a lot of people and had any such thing even remotely resembling a slaughter of any kind happened, the whole of Pakistan would have risen up, its not a joke.
you need to think with an open mindand logically and once u do that u will see that all the evidence points against wt u say.
brother u can lie to every one fool every one but u cant lie and fool ur self.
and plz be carefull wt u say and wish for as we all owe every thing to Pakistan and without it we are no body.

Matter of months? The operation lasted a few Years

Remember Lal Masjid? 1500 Death toll in a couple of Months
So 15000 in a couple of Years is totally believable

Now im not gonna argue about the legitimacy of "15000" but how can u even make a claim like this?
brother even 100 people let alone 100 dead people in one place is a lot of people and had any such thing even remotely resembling a slaughter of any kind happened, the whole of Pakistan would have risen up, its not a joke.

Thats what makes it even more sad that no one said or did anything

I mean the Government is giving Army a free hand to Kill in Karachi and what the hell is the Judiciary doing?
Is this not hypocrisy on Nawaz Sharif's part?

Extra Judicial Killing of Bugti ----> Bad
Extra Judicial Killing at Lal Masjid ----> Bad
Extra Judicial Killing of Civilians in Karachi ----> Good

There was Government (PMLN) Controlled media that fed the masses the "JinnahPur" BS as the reason for deploying Army in Karachi

There were no Civil Rights and Army could enter ur home at will and take u away at will
Racism was at its peak and it by far the worst era in Karachi's history

brother u can lie to every one fool every one but u cant lie and fool ur self.
and plz be carefull wt u say and wish for as we all owe every thing to Pakistan and without it we are no body.

What did i say that was so wrong?
And do u think im lying about the situation in Karachi 1992?

Matter of months? The operation lasted a few Years

Remember Lal Masjid? 1500 Death toll in a couple of Months
So 15000 in a couple of Years is totally believable

Now im not gonna argue about the legitimacy of "15000" but how can u even make a claim like this?

Thats what makes it even more sad that no one said or did anything

I mean the Government is giving Army a free hand to Kill in Karachi and what the hell is the Judiciary doing?
Is this not hypocrisy on Nawaz Sharif's part?

Extra Judicial Killing of Bugti ----> Bad
Extra Judicial Killing at Lal Masjid ----> Bad
Extra Judicial Killing of Civilians in Karachi ----> Good

There was Government (PMLN) Controlled media that fed the masses the "JinnahPur" BS as the reason for deploying Army in Karachi

There were no Civil Rights and Army could enter ur home at will and take u away at will
Racism was at its peak and it by far the worst era in Karachi's history

What did i say that was so wrong?
And do u think im lying about the situation in Karachi 1992?

i live in islamabad and any one who says that 1500 ppl died in lal masjid is fool and a lier of the highest order. the over whelming majority of the students and the teachers left before the operation started.
any on who has the slightest clue of wt he is talking about and first hand knowledge of the whole operation will tell u not more than 90 - 102 people died in the lal masjid operation and we saw the hue and cry and the down right outrage all around Pakistan.
Federal Interior Minister at the time Aftab Sherpao is on record as stating wile on the floor of the national assembly that in all 102 persons have lost their lives in the operation, among them 91 are civilians, 10 army and one Rangers officials.
The number of injured people in the operation is 248, among them 27 persons are admitted to PIMS, 44 are in CMH
The IG police stated that 94 people had died.
so i dont know where u get ur bullsh!t over exaggerated no. from
so stop being like the jews who still are milking the so called millions of jews that were killed in ww2 and be honest with ur self as like i said earlier, u can lie and fool everyone but u cant lie and fool ur self. so be honest with ur self if not for the sake of Pakistan and at least for the sake of khi and ur self.

Back
Top Bottom