What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Are we playing the Language Movement game again?

End of the day, all we do is strike English fonts.

আর সেই জন্য বাংলাতে লেখার মজাই আলাদা ! :laugh:

I'm not exactly preaching you lot, but you guys should stop stealing our history or make one of your own.

I mean I dont want people to get wrong impression by watching this gangsta who's acting like a monkey in banana famine.

Bangladesh has near zero contribution in bengali history, stop basking in glory of what calcutta babus have done. Get an identity of yours.
o realy !! thats nice,no matter what u think,it dont change the truth.everything created from here,not from there,u babus just know onething,jumping without reason,shouting without thinking.people who dont even utter a bengali word,remove so many ..dont need a proof how nicely they contribute :rofl: u're useless burking just make me laugh on u and your babus.so boy read it again,then comment.your bengali historical knowledge is so incomplete ,go to a versity and learn.:rofl:

Let us try to stick to the thread topic.
munshi bhai,ami ei abir mosai er kotha sune haste haste osthir,se bole bd er naki kono porichoi,contribution nai bengali history te :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

I'm not exactly preaching you lot, but you guys should stop stealing our history or make one of your own.

I mean I dont want people to get wrong impression by watching this gangsta who's acting like a monkey in banana famine.
one minute ! what did u say ..we steal your history !! oh man .......:rofl: yeh dialog toh comedy circus mein hona chahiye :rofl:

Syed you know Pakistani students in Bogra Medical? Invite them in PDF. . . .i have two friends. but they are more interested in romance, rather than defence.

o realy !! thats nice,no matter what u think,it dont change the truth.everything created from here,not from there,u babus just know onething,jumping without reason,shouting without thinking.people who dont even utter a bengali word,remove so many ..dont need a proof how nicely they contribute :rofl: u're useless burking just make me laugh on u and your babus.so boy read it again,then comment.your bengali historical knowledge is so incomplete ,go to a versity and learn.:rofl:

You can't even spell "Varsity" and "barking" and you are asking him to go learn. And just stop with these emoticons will you? They make your posts more annoying and stupid than they already are.

The following comment on a Facebook article defaming me and trying to implicate me in the coup attempt in Bangladesh clearly shows the concern felt by Indians regarding my book -

Joyanta K. Saha Ei MBI munshi pakistan defence forum-e jamat ebong bnp ponthi bangladeshider netritto dey. Se ekta boi-o likheche nam-- The India Droctrine. Munshir DGFI connection ache. Bari bhai take him seriously....

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=281041891957827

The book is an insightful study. It is so relevant in the context of what we in BD, Pakistanis and the Muslims of SA at large are experiencing right at this moment. It is best that discussants keep to the topic.

You can but it from ekushe boi mela too . i went there yesterday and saw a book stall selling it .

They are selling The India Doctrine at the Ekushey Boi Mela? How come I don't about this? Which stall number? Is it the latest bangla version?

They are selling The India Doctrine at the Ekushey Boi Mela? How come I don't about this? Which stall number? Is it the latest bangla version?

I saw it in a stall outside the bangla academy premises ,didn't noticed the version but seems new .book stall were around 5~7th stall on the right hand side from doel chattar .

Back
Top Bottom