What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

we dont care about u calcuttans.bengali has its origin from eastern magadh or present bangladesh not west bengal.it is we who created the language,who created bangla culture not u'r provincial dada babu.so it would be better tht first u gain some knowledge and speak like an wise,dont make us laugh by your childish comments . In Bangladesh, Every Calcuttans are hated , moreover our culture is superior than theirs..so we dont care ab8 'ere touch :rofl:

Yeah right, now switch to urdu, you may as well be accepted by your urdu speaking brothers.

I really hope they will be nicer to you than the calcutta babus ever were, lol!

my dear frnd paap is a sanskrit word,also used in bengali ,urdu just like gunah.and in prakrit it is pava . and for your kind information,even in your hindi there is so many bengali word.dont try to tell me about gunah and paap.both means same , and that is sin.and gunah is not actualy urdu its an arabic word.so no matter what one use,matter what u write is understandable or not.many of your people nowadays speak in hinglish,so first correct them .whn you ,yourself speak wrong,do wrong how can you people dare to say others wrong ? This is the difference between u and us.we criticise people but only on that time when we know that we ourself dont do this .but u people without being have a true knowledge..say anything. lol lol :smokin: .......

There is a saying in bengali - alpo budhdhhi bhayonkor(half knowledge is dangerous), you my friend is such a perfect example of it!

Are we playing the Language Movement game again?

End of the day, all we do is strike English fonts.

আর সেই জন্য বাংলাতে লেখার মজাই আলাদা ! :laugh:

Wow its been a while since I heard gangsta English. Is this epic o wa! :woot:

----------------------errrrr---------------------------------

Well, just because there is a difference in prices of cuisines, one can not misjudge the city for its distortions. It seems you rather judge a city by its cuisines and the way people takes their meals for a derivation. Everything doesn’t revolve around daal vaat, you know.
Some cities are expensive to live, some not and that’s just the way things goes.

The other points that you mentioned about maids and such are present in every society upto a certain extent. As this city has become more expensive this days, the days of recruiting extra hands for support has become almost optional.

By the way Dhaka is known as the "City of Mosques" over here.

ok bro i deleted my post please delete your as you are a nice poster i appologize if went a bit harsh with him
peace bro just had a bad hairday

There is a saying in bengali - alpo budhdhhi bhayonkor(half knowledge is dangerous), you my friend is such a perfect example of it!
you make me so laugh,perhaps i dont wanna fight fools like you.first learn bengali history ,thn criticise any bangladeshis knowledge. anyway oita : olpo biddha bhoyonkori not buddhi :rofl: if you dont know bngla much no problem,but like u'r provincial people dont change its proverb,spelling...assence.
and thr is another xample it says : chore na bole chor se ar dakait e bole dakai . it means : thief will never say that he is a thief and does theft ,similerly bandits will never say that they are bandits. you are a perfect xample of it :rofl:

Yeah right, now switch to urdu, you may as well be accepted by your urdu speaking brothers.

I really hope they will be nicer to you than the calcutta babus ever were, lol!
are u a dumb dear,srry to say.but we bangladeshi dont care your babus.....they are like a clown to us :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Bhai so jau! adhi raat ho gaya hay!

hows my urdu??:lol:
spelling mistake ,but understandable.

are u a dumb dear,srry to say.but we bangladeshi dont care your babus.....they are like a clown to us :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

spelling mistake ,but understandable.

You are dumb, not you are a dumb; dumb! :lol:

Yeah right, it's like an algerian calling a french clown.

you make me so laugh,perhaps i dont wanna fight fools like you.first learn bengali history ,thn criticise any bangladeshis knowledge. anyway oita : olpo biddha bhoyonkori not buddhi :rofl: if you dont know bngla much no problem,but like u'r provincial people dont change its proverb,spelling...assence.
and thr is another xample it says : chore na bole chor se ar dakait e bole dakai . it means : thief will never say that he is a thief and does theft ,similerly bandits will never say that they are bandits. you are a perfect xample of it :rofl:

Bangladesh has near zero contribution in bengali history, stop basking in glory of what calcutta babus have done. Get an identity of yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom