What's new

Bombing Reported in Tibet

Hope no casualities.....Tibetans should resist an Armed Movement - would lead nowhere

Rather they Should protest Peacefully for Their Due rights

Now now, don't get off topic.

India should officially condemn such action and put a leash on the Tibetan exile government. I heard no one was injured, but if it happens again or happens in more populated cities, there will be a problem between India-China relationship.

It is silly for us to discuss a "news" report attributed to Free Tibet which has a long history of fabricating news. Lately there has been a spate of stories of self-immolation originating from the "Tibetan government in exile" or "Free Tibet". It is a feeble and pathetic attempt by foreign-based Tibetan seperatists desperate to keep their dashed hope and unfulfilled freams alive.
On a side note, the oldest trick in the Western media bag of tools is to propagandize with deniability, ie they always have a source.

Bombing Reported in Tibet

BEIJING — A bomb possibly set by Tibetan independence advocates damaged a municipal building in a town in eastern Tibet this week, according to a report on Friday by Free Tibet, an advocacy group based in London.

The bombing took place at 4 a.m. on Wednesday, when there was apparently no one inside the building , the group said in statement. It said the words “Tibet’s independence” had been scrawled on a wall of the building, located in the town of Gama, or Karma in Tibetan, in the prefecture of Changdu..
Please note.....the building was empty when the incident happened.....so its highly doubtful if they actualy wanted to hurt any people.
Tibetan struggle has been peacefull for all these years and i hope it remains so.

Please note.....the building was empty when the incident happened.....so its highly doubtful if they actualy wanted to hurt any people.
Tibetan struggle has been peacefull for all these years and i hope it remains so.

right, I guess they must had the time to check the whole building, made sure nobody was there

how nice of them

Since 1959 Dalai's peaceful protest, and Tibetan CIA training camp in the states, militants in india, I guess you can still call that peaceful

and in 2008, as in the video, that's peaceful too.

The so called "Tibetan struggle" wasn't peaceful from the beginning, seems like u completely misunderstand the meaning of peaceful, and how ironic u are using Gandhi's image as ur avatar, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MSS should find the people responsible for this and make them wish they were never born.

So the exile Tibetans are becoming the new terrorists. A difference is that the terrorist tibetans are funded by the CIA and the US. China should resort in bombing the terrorist havens across the world just like the war criminals US did in Afganistan, Iraq and Lybia.

Probably encouraged and trained in india. India must be told to stop harbouring tibettan terrorists and their leader the dalai long nose cabbage

So the exile Tibetans are becoming the new terrorists. A difference is that the terrorist tibetans are funded by the CIA and the US. China should resort in bombing the terrorist havens across the world just like the war criminals US did in Afganistan, Iraq and Lybia.

If we did that they would call us evil commie Chinese and the terrorists would be called freedom fighters :cheesy:.

Looks like no casualties. So that's a good news.

For the idiots who perpetrated these attacks should realize that such attacks aren't going to give you anything. Tibet is the part of China and will remain so. So stop being tools in the hands of foreign powers idiots.

Back
Top Bottom