What's new

Bombing Reported in Tibet

Looks like no casualties. So that's a good news.

For the idiots who perpetrated these attacks should realize that such attacks aren't going to give you anything. Tibet is the part of China and will remain so. So stop being tools in the hands of foreign powers idiots.

It's a dream no force on the world can separate Tibet and China, we will fight to the last drop of our blood even Nuclear war To Preserve our Land.

It is silly for us to discuss a "news" report attributed to Free Tibet which has a long history of fabricating news. Lately there has been a spate of stories of self-immolation originating from the "Tibetan government in exile" or "Free Tibet". It is a feeble and pathetic attempt by foreign-based Tibetan seperatists desperate to keep their dashed hope and unfulfilled freams alive.
On a side note, the oldest trick in the Western media bag of tools is to propagandize with deniability, ie they always have a source.

Start cold start i say.

It's a dream no force on the world can separate Tibet and China, we will fight to the last drop of our blood even Nuclear war To Preserve our Land.

Such Nationalism resides in every major country's people.

dont worry brother no one has the balls to even try. Europeans are bringing begging bowl to china. America is a debtor to you. And incredible india can barely deal with akistan lol

Haha. You failed.:D

XINJIANG: The Chinese authorities have said there is no evidence that Pakistan-trained Chinese Muslim separatists were the perpetrators behind the July 30 and 31, 2011 twin terrorist attacks in the Kashgar city of the trouble stricken Xinjiang province of China that killed 20 people.

China absolves Pakistan of Kashgar attacks

India is such a huge supporter of terrorism, such as providing base for these tebeten terrorists.

I wonder how GOI moonlight their sponsorship in these case when their own country is threatened time to time by terrorism.

such a double standard.

Watch your mouth.:angry: Remember OBL was found where:sarcastic: and LeT, Hafeez sayeed ,Dawood ibrahim lives where.

BTW do Chinese consider Tibetns as terrorist ???Surely only they can answer not you.

If this was foreign groups then the MSS would likely carry out an assassination on them. currently the USA and Germany are supporting both separatist Groups in Xinjiang and Tibet.

And we Pakistanis will always support China on that.

:pakistan: :china:

dont worry brother no one has the balls to even try. Europeans are bringing begging bowl to china. America is a debtor to you. And incredible india can barely deal with akistan lol

Wat is Akistan???

Wat is Akistan???

i meant your nemesis pakistan. To remind you america owes china more money than any other country in the world. Europeans are bringing begging bowl to china and india cant even take care of a country that is on sixth its size called pakistan

No I didnt fail. Important thing China did accuse Pakistan first, then praise Pakistan later. China never accused India of training Tibetan terrorists

What China did later matters. ;)

Let me repeat it for you, if you didn't get it till now.

The Chinese authorities have said there is no evidence that Pakistan-trained Chinese Muslim separatists were the perpetrators behind the July 30 and 31

So just cut the cr@p.:)

Back
Top Bottom