What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
chappal chor

all terrorist would be shipped to hell INSHALLAH by our brave security forces. just wait and see

they might be not indians but are surely indian raw trained.a large numbers of non muslims are being caught in FATA areas. who is planting them? surely india

another theorist????

when will you learn that Pakistan has more danger Taliban than India

Spoken like a true Lahori.

Sitting farther away, our minds always wander and start expecting the worst. I know you guys are the toughest that mankind has to offer.

When the incident in Manawa happened, from where my father's house is not too far away, he took his guard and his own rifle and stood on the roof hoping to get a shot at them ;-)

Koi dar nahien. Like I said, shurliaa'n chornay pay aa gaey hein yay sooer.

If your army cheif and ministers wish to nuke Pakistan than shall we send sweets to indian punjab.

We are Pakistani before Punjabi, Pathan, Sindhi and Baluachi...

All Pakistani youth should always introduce your self as Pakistani....specially to these indians.

Please note Nobody in India wants to Nuke anybody. It is highly immature of you to claim that Army chief or minister has said anytime to nuke Pakistan.. don't post anything in a spit of hate please back up your claims.

ok if India is doing all this................then what the **** TTP is doing???
Are those indians who are blowing themselves in lahore?

Those are Indian agents..........
showed u number of videos above

I am kinda used to getting listen theories of self made analysts.
listen its very easy to say that India is behind day to day bomb blast in pakistan...................but have you ever noticed that these are suicide bommbings???

have you noticed that Pakistan army is fighting a war for its servival and trying to take back its lost area from Taliban???
Look you guys need to bow out of giving your expert analysis. Nobody is pointing Ghauris and Baburs onto India yet. But you're just massively pissing off, already pissed off Pakistanis here. Some amount of emotions will fly astray, some comments will be unwarranted, its an emotional, trying time. The bomb attacks may not yet have even stopped, so stop trying to defend India for the attacks are happening on Pakistan.

Just one thing.
Many of our Pakistani friends blame India media, police and Indians of blaming everything on Pakistan without proof.
Now what are you doing now, its easier to preach then practice.

Things are being carried out by TTP but who is the master mind behind them? who is providing them resources? who is providing them russian and indian made weapons? who is providing them foreign currency.

chappal chor

all terrorist would be shipped to hell INSHALLAH by our brave security forces. just wait and see

I can understand the pain when you drop someone close to you at the railway station happily and comeback to realize that there was a blast in the train and she has passed away and you realize that you forced her to take that particular train when she resisted.........

The blunt lives with you for the whole life....

Phuck where ever you see them

Things are being carried out by TTP but who is the master mind behind them? who is providing them resources? who is providing them russian and indian made weapons? who is providing them foreign currency.

Well said!

:pakistan:

Look you guys need to bow out of giving your expert analysis. Nobody is pointing Ghauris and Baburs onto India yet. But you're just massively pissing off, already pissed off Pakistanis here. Some amount of emotions will fly astray, some comments will be unwarranted, its an emotional, trying time. The bomb attacks may not yet have even stopped, so stop trying to defend India for the attacks are happening on Pakistan.

and let others blame and used foul mouth to India...........and Indians ................

what to do.?...........

I just said I had a friend in lahore and I am worried for him...............and the answer was nearly saying me to **** off

and let others blame and used foul mouth to India...........and Indians ................

what to do.?...........

I just said I had a friend in lahore and I am worried for him...............and the answer was nearly saying me to **** off

You had a friend in Lahore?

Techlahore

thats the spirit which is required from we all pakistanis. with these dedications we will INSHALLAH make our beloved motherland peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom