What's new

Bollywood movie recommendation?

Levvame

New Recruit

Reaction score
Selam everybody

I'm a huge bollywood fan and would like to exchange opinions.

I'm new here but i can already see that there is lot of members from India.

Anyways here some movies i have seen an made deep impression on me:

Anwar (Really formidable movie btw)
3 Idiors
Fanaa
Guzarish
Bodyguard
Guru
Rockstar
Rab ne banadi Jodi

I had a movie in mind too with Shakur Khan as a injured former football player but forgot the name.

I hope people can give some movie advises. :D And if its possible not too mainstream garbage. (No prejudice)

ALOK31 i have in mind to see Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year. Have you seen it? can you recommend it?

Gang oF Wasseypur is unlike any other Indian movie you have seen yet. Its violent but realistic and if you can get the Bihari accent right it will make you laugh constantly.

Selam everybody

I had a movie in mind too with Shakur Khan as a injured former football player but forgot the name.

I hope people can give some movie advises. :D And if its possible not too mainstream garbage. (No prejudice)
You mean Shah Rukh Khan :blink:.
Probably you are talking about Chak Dey India.

He gets an car accident, and cant play football.

I have seen Chak de India too but there was nothing "new" on that movie.

ALOK31 i have in mind to see Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year. Have you seen it? can you recommend it?

It's Ok! Good but nothing extraordinary.

See 1)Rang De Vasanti 2)Black Friday 3)Satya 4)Company 5)Koun ....available on youtube.

Sab i cant understand urdu or hindi. I will try to find it with English subtitles.

with Eng subs?

you got all the time you want. I can also use a torrent link if you know one with eng. sub.

Black Friday has subtitles. It is an awesome movie, deals with Police operation after Mumbai blast in 1993 ; also gives an insight to the motives of the offenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
did anybody knew the movie i was talking about?

He gets hit by a car and cant play football anymore. One of his legs are injured permanently.

CHETNA
SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM
SINS
JISM
MURDER
PAAP
DEV D
DIRTY PICTURE

These are my favourites in bollywood. I recommend you to watch all of them.

Back
Top Bottom