What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

think of another side. . We indians are so capable and develop bollywood in such way that even muslims prefer to watch our movies,

Nudity all the way- who will complain :lol:- even muslims wont :D-

And these hypocrites want all their women to fully clad themselves. At the same time they behave as if they are perfect Muslims passing judgments on others. What an idiots.

think of another side. . We indians are so capable and develop bollywood in such way that even muslims prefer to watch our movies,

like i said we like to see indians jump and shake hips for our entertainment. and then we laugh behind your backs. becoz becoming an actor is not a profession for respectable families. that's why pakistan doesn't have a good movie industry. most of us don't go into acting, producing, directing becoz its not a good profession. the brightest of pakistanis become bankers, engineers, doctors.

No father likes to proudly say to his family n friends: my son is an actor.

And these hypocrites want all their women to fully clad themselves. At the same time they behave as if they are perfect Muslims passing judgments on others. What an idiots.

wrong thread- this thread is not about some burqa ban kid- :lol:

He is a BOT :D-

Girls & women are free to watch Bollywood & Star Plus respectively, we live in a free society. Most girls like to dance on the Bollywood songs, & fair play to them. Doesn't make any of those two good though. Trust me when I say this, most guys do not watch Bollywood (maybe for the semi-nudity though). The last Indian movie I saw was before the year 2000.

like i said we like to see indians jump and shake hips for our entertainment. and then we laugh behind your backs. becoz becoming an actor is not a profession for respectable families. that's why pakistan doesn't have a good movie industry. most of us don't go into acting, producing, directing becoz its not a good profession. the brightest of pakistanis become bankers, engineers, doctors.

All of us know which is the most prized profession in Pakistan today.. Or atleast which one is believed to be the most prized.. So no point of the smoke screen buddy ..:D :D :D

Can we leave religion out of this and focus on the content of Bollywood?

The fact is that a large appeal of modern Bollywood is because of the semi-nudity. I don't want Pakistani cinema to compete at that level.

The old films from both Pakistan and Bollywood were much classier than the soft-**** churned out now.

dude i have got a news for you....there is this gal named veena malik....i guess she has shown off everything she can...for pakistanis as well as indians....what you gonna do about it dude? i mean its happening in your own country...

Actually that's a very apt comparison.

Bollywood is basically overly emotional melodrama (for women) plus scantily clad dancing girls (for men).

I am not passing judgement whether it's right or wrong: if that's what people want, that's what Bollywood will provide.

The difference is that **** is not shown on international film festivals and don't get nominated for oscars .:D

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Can we leave religion out of this and focus on the content of Bollywood?

The fact is that a large appeal of modern Bollywood is because of the semi-nudity. I don't want Pakistani cinema to compete at that level.

The old films from both Pakistan and Bollywood were much classier than the soft-**** churned out now.

Maybe that highlighted part is true in Pakistan but not for the rest of the world .

for the rest of the world , bollywood is popular for its songs and dances , its energy , its colours and more...

The difference is that **** is not shown on international film festivals and don't get nominated for oscars .:D

Soft **** is -- if done properly, it's called 'art'.

And it's not just Indian films. Soft, even child, **** from France and European countries masquerading as 'art' often gets nominated for awards at international film festivals.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Maybe that highlighted part is true in Pakistan but not for the rest of the world .

for the rest of the world , bollywood is popular for its songs and dances , its energy , its colours and more...

You can continue to believe that.

As I said, there are two audiences for Bollywood: the woman lap up the cheap emotionalism. Men watch it for the half-naked girls.

The rest is just fancy rationalization to cover up the true reasons.

The problem is, the Indians do their 'soft ****' in movies extremely badly, because they know it goes against their traditional values. But they also know that sex sells. So they are caught between the two, & what comes out is hugely embarrassing. If you want to do 'soft ****', at least do it right, rather than just making a fool out of yourself.

Soft **** is -- if done properly, it's called 'art'.

And it's not just Indian films. Soft, even child, **** from France and European countries masquerading as 'art' often gets nominated for awards at international film festivals.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

You can continue to believe that.

As I said, there are two audiences for Bollywood: the woman lap up the cheap emotionalism. Men watch it for the half-naked girls.

The rest is just fancy rationalization to cover up the true reasons.

lol I didn't know that in the times of internet, Pakistanis get a hard-on from Indian films. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

The problem is, the Indians do their 'soft ****' in movies extremely badly, because they know it goes against their traditional values. But they also know that sex sells. So they are caught between the two, & what comes out is hugely embarrassing. If you want to do 'soft ****', at least do it right, rather than just making a fool out of yourself.

I would any given day be a fool who makes a lot of money than a fool who pays a lot of money to the first fool.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom