What's new

Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide

Mumbai: Startling revelations about the troubled personal life of Jiah Khan have come out through the suicide note written by the actress, before she committed suicide on night of June 3. The six-page note was ‘made public’ by her mother Rabiya Khan on Sunday, with a stated intention to ‘bring out the truth related to Jiah Khan’s death’.

Dispelling ‘speculations’ that Jiah suffered from depression owing to her waning career graph, Rabiya instead claimed that it was her boyfriend Suraj Pancholi who ‘drove her to commit suicide’.

“It happened only because of the trauma and abuse she (had) suffered at the hands of Suraj Pancholi and his father Aditya Pancholi,” Rabiya said in a written statement.

Believed to have been discovered by Jiah’s sister in her closet on June 6, the note blames her boyfriend (Suraj) for ‘destroying every bit of her’.

Notably, Jiah mentions in the letter that she had also been ‘raped, abused and tortured, which she didn’t deserve’. The British-born actress also throws light on the lavish expenditure she had incurred on Suraj as she loved him’, but rues that even then he had always cheated on her’.

Moreover, it reveals that ‘Jiah had aborted her baby’, apparently at insistence of Suraj and his father Aditya Pancholi.

Though the contents of the letter are known to Juhu Police, they are said to be waiting for the report from handwriting experts to confirm if the letter had, indeed, been penned by Jiah herself.

Meanwhile, Suraj Pancholi was summoned for another round of questioning on Sunday.

Exclusive: Jiah was 'raped', 'abused' and 'tortured' by Suraj, had even undergone 'abortion'

She mentioned that she aborted their baby :undecided:

I was think like he broke up with her and she went through depression and ended her life because of that. But if everything is true, it's obviously much worse...

I have a mamoo's family who has a genetic disorder...they had 2 children completely normal then 1 daughter who was born paralyzed on the bottom half of the body she died at the age of 6 after some 4 operations...she used to be in pampers and walker till the age of 6...Mashallah a very beautiful doll!

Then they had a son, with similar complexity but slightly better and stronger...he is also paralyzed on bottom half and every day the parents live as it is his last...their eldest son (the normal 1) died in a motorbike accident at the age of 17 then their normal daughter had a mental breakdown and has a struggling marriage because the in laws who are my khala gave her a tough time and whatnot...

Now tell me if your life is remotely as bad as theirs...Everytime I feel down, I remember my mamoo telling me ALLAH sub theek ker day ga! Now tell me which depression and suicide are you talking about?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing---without sharing---we cannot care---. For me---I share with you guys my life my family's life as much as I can.

Now remember---they are not your kids---you can only sympathize---but that is all---it all changes when they are your own.

Ask your mamoo---does he sympathize with these people. My boy----you can't even get to see in your uncles heart---you only see what he allows you to see---just like my father and mother----. You like to see him strong and he allows you to see him strong---who knows what is going inside of him---between him and his God---some people never let you know---and specially the older ones---.

With me----I speak my heart out----because my pride and arrogance has made me suffer so much over simple stupid issues---.

There are so many people like your uncle---I know of some first hand---they are strong --some go thru life like that and then some of them---they just break down---and that is when we hear about them---and we don't condemn them---you know why---because we know their pain---we know they suffered and we pray to Allah---be kind to them.

So---please don't try and compare the misery of one person to the misery of another person---remember each to his own---. If every one was as strong as the other---all of us would have conquered the K2.

Don't believe in what shows on the surface---my father and mother never let me thru--and I never had the knowledge or the time or the ability to see thru the suffering that they went thru---even though it happened right in front of my face.

I understand my parents sufferings better now---when the financial crisis of 2007 broke my back---I understand the pain and sufferings of other better now---after I sat at the cliff----. It is all in our pakistani upbringing----. Our culture is extremely brutal and ruthless----where there is less compassion for the weak and those who are suffering---. Young men grow up to be arrogant and ignorant of the harsh realities of life---because in well off families---they have never suffered any financial hardships.

They say---that money cannot buy happiness---but then it does eases the pain---. But on the other hand---what would you say to Michael Jackson's 15 years old daughter who attempted an un-successful suicide a couple of days ago. We all have our breaking points

I have a mamoo's family who has a genetic disorder...they had 2 children completely normal then 1 daughter who was born paralyzed on the bottom half of the body she died at the age of 6 after some 4 operations...she used to be in pampers and walker till the age of 6...Mashallah a very beautiful doll!

Then they had a son, with similar complexity but slightly better and stronger...he is also paralyzed on bottom half and every day the parents live as it is his last...their eldest son (the normal 1) died in a motorbike accident at the age of 17 then their normal daughter had a mental breakdown and has a struggling marriage because the in laws who are my khala gave her a tough time and whatnot...

Now tell me if your life is remotely as bad as theirs...Everytime I feel down, I remember my mamoo telling me ALLAH sub theek ker day ga! Now tell me which depression and suicide are you talking about?

Tragic as it may be, this usually arises out of inbreeding or exposure to radiation. I have see this happen consistently among children of scientists working in India's 1960's nuclear projects and among communities where inbreeding is the norm.

Tragic as it may be, this usually arises out of inbreeding or exposure to radiation. I have see this happen consistently among children of scientists working in India's 1960's nuclear projects and among communities where inbreeding is the norm.

Well, 1st I agree it happens in inbreeding, but my uncle was only bro of my mom who married outside the family, coincidence indeed....

2ndly, their 1st to children were 100% normal in fact the most beautiful and handsome in the family from my standards....

3rdly it started only at the 3rd child....

My uncle is an accountant and his wife is a housewife...No radiation ALHAMDULILLAH....Just God's test

h.ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLhAgRIukNc

The only reason i know her is because of this song.

RIP.

Well, 1st I agree it happens in inbreeding, but my uncle was only bro of my mom who married outside the family, coincidence indeed....

2ndly, their 1st to children were 100% normal in fact the most beautiful and handsome in the family from my standards....

3rdly it started only at the 3rd child....

My uncle is an accountant and his wife is a housewife...No radiation ALHAMDULILLAH....Just God's test

I guess so, i hope my post wasn't taken in the wrong sense.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing---without sharing---we cannot care---. For me---I share with you guys my life my family's life as much as I can.

Now remember---they are not your kids---you can only sympathize---but that is all---it all changes when they are your own.

Ask your mamoo---does he sympathize with these people. My boy----you can't even get to see in your uncles heart---you only see what he allows you to see---just like my father and mother----. You like to see him strong and he allows you to see him strong---who knows what is going inside of him---between him and his God---some people never let you know---and specially the older ones---.

With me----I speak my heart out----because my pride and arrogance has made me suffer so much over simple stupid issues---.

There are so many people like your uncle---I know of some first hand---they are strong --some go thru life like that and then some of them---they just break down---and that is when we hear about them---and we don't condemn them---you know why---because we know their pain---we know they suffered and we pray to Allah---be kind to them.

So---please don't try and compare the misery of one person to the misery of another person---remember each to his own---. If every one was as strong as the other---all of us would have conquered the K2.

Don't believe in what shows on the surface---my father and mother never let me thru--and I never had the knowledge or the time or the ability to see thru the suffering that they went thru---even though it happened right in front of my face.

I understand my parents sufferings better now---when the financial crisis of 2007 broke my back---I understand the pain and sufferings of other better now---after I sat at the cliff----. It is all in our pakistani upbringing----. Our culture is extremely brutal and ruthless----where there is less compassion for the weak and those who are suffering---. Young men grow up to be arrogant and ignorant of the harsh realities of life---because in well off families---they have never suffered any financial hardships.

They say---that money cannot buy happiness---but then it does eases the pain---. But on the other hand---what would you say to Michael Jackson's 15 years old daughter who attempted an un-successful suicide a couple of days ago. We all have our breaking points
1stly, I am a girl

2ndly,
I shared that story to give an example of ONE person whom I know who suffered and instead of pulling the trigger went on with life..In his late 40s he buried his 17yr old son! Believe me it is not easy...and now mid 50s he just watches his daughter in depression with a child ....when that darling was born the mother didnt even want to touch the baby didnt carry the baby when she cried didnt even bother of her existence....my uncle and his wife raised that baby....not easy mind you....

And at the age of mid 50s, with a half paralyzed son who is around 16 yrs old, still in diapers and cant walk, just crawl...You tell me, does this man have more reasons to pull the trigger?

AND FINALLY My only question is why are people soo selfish and not look at others who suffer more?? Why cant they learn?

Yes, I know my uncle is broken inside...I am not sure how much others suffer, BUT everytime I am down, I know 1 thing I am not in the worst of situation there others who are in worse situation than me and with that I get strength to go on...

I guess so, i hope my post wasn't taken in the wrong sense.

No harm done...The story of my uncle was just to show that there are people who are suffering and are not selfish enough to leave their families hanging...They have to strengthen up to become a buffer...

Good for her, no point of living with lots of unbearable pains.

Well it seems that she still was a teenager at 25.

It's the same old story.

Me, like you so much.
Me, can't live without you.
If you can't be mine,it's my time to say goodbye.

All she needed was someone who could knock some sense into her.
But again these people need to change their attitude towards life.If not at this age,she might have got the same suicidal ideation in the later part of her life due to something or someone else.
I cannot believe a person brought up in UK be such emotional fool, surely she will have her own reason, but generally committing suicide for love is more desi phenomena.. its much better to fool around with boys and settle down once you are done.. lot less burden on mind..

this must be the worst film song I have seen... I am feeling a bit suicidal now.. :cry:

Yesss!!!,that's all what we wanted.

438257_o.gif

Abortion? Did she even know about contraceptives? Judging by the content of the letter she might not.

Back
Top Bottom