What's new

BNP 'flattering India for power'

Irrespective of what indians think of themselves, they get disposed from everywhere, lately from maldives. What a sorry state.

So one BUSINESS deal goes off and it means India is disposed off....no wonder bangladesh is not going anywhere, it has ppl like you. :rofl:

So one BUSINESS deal goes off and it means India is disposed off....no wonder bangladesh is not going anywhere, it has ppl like you. :rofl:

He is just mad that his party BNP is busy licking Indian boots. The India hating bangladeshi brigade have no where to go to now.

Don't change the topic by posting crap. Just shows you have no answer to my question.

And there's no such thing as 'female chauvinist pigs' as you just mentioned. You need a lesson or two in the English language.

And more women are raped in BD than India. So don't pontificate. The more you open your mouth the more you spew baloney.

Advice: Better to keep one's mouth shut than exhibit ignorance and expel nonsensical tripe from an overworked aperture on one's mug.....

Now who turned the topic about BNP into a male female gender war? Why do you start something you can't handle? As for rapes, india is officially the most insecure hell for women, if you didn't know it ask your mother! So, stop spewing out your lies.

We need to get rid of these two women... these two women are always behaving like illiterate house maid.

Army needs to liquidate both these leaders and take control and teach evil yindoos lesson for not welcoming Bangladeshis with garlands when they try to illegally cross over into India.

Women calling shot in an Islamic republic is so Sharamnak. Had such a thing happened in Pakistan , Pakistani generals would have committed Harakari.

BD's ummah brothers the Saudi's don't even let women drive and BDeshis are letting women run their country.!!!!

Women calling shot in an Islamic republic is so Sharamnak. Had such a thing happened in Pakistan , Pakistani generals would have committed Harakari.

BD's ummah brothers the Saudi's don't even let women drive and BDeshis are letting women run their country.!!!!

In Pakistan Benozir Bhutto was a female PM. I didn't hear about any Pakistani general committing harikiri during her tenure. So, learn to be factual while being sarcastic. We know how much bharatis love their women on the buses, so let's not start the gender war again.

That's why the people of BD are preparing for a Bangladeshi version of the Arab Spring. People have taken the matter into their own hands and the indian rajakars have already seen a glimpse of it, the worst is still to come.

Look, let's have a reality check. its all good talking about revolution and change but what good are you likely to get when you start hostilities with a country which surrounds you for 95% of your border? If you think China will bail you out then please think again because

1.Economic Reasons: India is China's fifth largest trading partner and Chinese are not idiots to sacrifice this huge market for a relatively small market.

2.Ideological Reasons: Chinese communist ideology doesn't mix well with Islam and they are having plenty of trouble with Uighur Muslims, so they will be naturally weary about a new islamic state in their vicinity. (it may sound unethical but realities seldom are).

3.Military Reasons: Well, this is redundant because any country with a sensible man at its helm will not initiate a possible nuclear confrontation for another country.

Thanks mate, as an Indian Bangali myself, I wish you a very happy Borodin. may santa bring happiness to all.

In Pakistan Benozir Bhutto was a female PM. I didn't hear about any Pakistani general committing harikiri during her tenure. So, learn to be factual while being sarcastic. We know how much bharatis love their women on the buses, so let's not start the gender war again.

LMAO.. Did she complete her tenure ? I don't think so..
U guys should keep yourself updated with your former master's whereabouts :lol:

Look, let's have a reality check. its all good talking about revolution and change but what good are you likely to get when you start hostilities with a country which surrounds you for 95% of your border? If you think China will bail you out then please think again because

Yeah, it's a valid question indeed, what good are we likely to get if we're free from the clutches of a wolf in a friendly disguise? It's too difficult for us to imagine, perhaps we need help from a wolf in a sheep's clothes.

LMAO.. Did she complete her tenure ? I don't think so..
U guys should keep yourself updated with your former master's whereabouts :lol:

Well, the foreign masters of our BAL government don't like it.

Yeah, it's a valid question indeed, what good are we likely to get if we're free from the clutches of a wolf in a friendly disguise? It's too difficult for us to imagine, perhaps we need help from a wolf in a sheep's clothes.

Well, I wrote some clear cut points after the part you quoted, It's imho dishonest to quote only this part and not quote the rest.

Anyway, it is a known thing that some people like good and calm arguments while others like to shout. If you have some tangible points regarding how you'd manage after such a revolution and secure Chinese assistance in spite of the points I raised, then you're most welcome.

Has Pakistani politics been dominated by women as been the case with BD ?

1.Economic Reasons: India is China's fifth largest trading partner and Chinese are not idiots to sacrifice this huge market for a relatively small market.

2.Ideological Reasons: Chinese communist ideology doesn't mix well with Islam and they are having plenty of trouble with Uighur Muslims, so they will be naturally weary about a new islamic state in their vicinity. (it may sound unethical but realities seldom are).

3.Military Reasons: Well, this is redundant because any country with a sensible man at its helm will not initiate a possible nuclear confrontation for another country.

Thanks mate, as an Indian Bangali myself, I wish you a very happy Borodin. may santa bring happiness to all.

Can't help but agree with U partially. But then again BD is not a tiny country. We are a country of 150 mn spanning over an area of 148000 Sq/km. We are not landlocked either. We have a border with Mayanmar, a pretty politically conscious Youth, a stong opposition and most importantly we are a muslim country. We don't share cultural similarity with Indian not even west begal except the language. We were actually doing fine albiet India poking nose here & there till 2006-07. Its just the last four years that increased our vulnerability against India thanks to ruling rampant looting, atrocities & Indian dalali. No proxy regime can stay in power forever which is all the more so if it lacks people's support, history is witness to such examples.

Economic reasons: We don't expect china to fight for BD with India. But a chinese umbrella will shild BD against Indians dadagiri.

Well , we are not dependent on India either. Most of our trade is with China & US. Trade with India is a burden given India's hidden tarrif barriers, and rampant smuggling of abusive drugs into. India does a rip off of BD with 3 Bn $$$ of export of garbage junk. We never needed India since 71 and never will.

Idological reasons: There is no permanent friend or foe in international relations. China have legitimate strategic and economic interest in BD and BOB. They are not traditional communist either. It doesn't matter whether the cat is balck or white as long as it can catch mice. -Deng Xiaoping theory also applies to relations with muslim countries.

Military reasons: Sadly this is one point i had to accept. This is one of the reasons why I as a muslim ,feel 71 was a disaster for BD. Then again all hope is not lost.Whether it is a trail or punishment , It was by Allah(swt) will that 71 happened. We are not that weak. India never wanted us to have an independent army to begin with. Much like how India shaped sikkim before 74. But still with Allah(swt) will BD managed to raise a standing army, a navy & a AF, that too very effective. India always kept BD unstable by sometimes funding insurgency like in CHT for 30 years and backing opportunist terrorist groups like BAL , but still BD moved on. With expansion of BD's economy, there is absolutely no reason why we can not field a powerful conventional military against the likes of India. S.korea is one such example.

What is the guarantee that BNP will not again bring Tarique, Koko, Falu, Haris, Babar back to power house and start MAYHEM in the country, killing extorting, robbing and what not.

What is the guarantee that BNP will not again bring Tarique, Koko, Falu, Haris, Babar back to power house and start MAYHEM in the country, killing extorting, robbing and what not.

" Dont expect guarantee in this age of fashion".... :D

Sorry..could not resist ..carry on...

Back
Top Bottom