What's new

BNP 'flattering India for power'

No.

I don't like to personalize things but not everyone else is a Jamati/razakar.

By the way I have Jamati friends and I even know a former Bangladeshi judge here in London who is a jamati, I even know Abu Syed (from Sylhet, Zakigonj) personally (though am not a friend but have met him with other close friends more than once).

My problem is with the Jamati ideology, though there are sincere and patriotic people in the organization.

U did went to personal levels. U have branded others who doesn't have your views ,Razakar/jamati without any proof that too in a unprovoked manner and doing so U have turned this normal pass-time forum into a battle field bashing one side with baseless allegations. U said U have Jamati friends. If so , do U call them names and label them traitors? Not all jamatis are razakar U know. Most of today's jamatis are post 71 gen, and as for 71, they opposed 71 on ideological grounds. U must respect other's people's opinions as that is what democracy is, though that would contradict with awami definition of democracy. These Jamatis have around 10% electoral support among all social walks of life, that equals to more than 10 million people (1 corore). U mean to say all these people are traitors/gaddars and should be thrown out. That's nothing but facist mentality just like the AL.

By the way most of the Islamic ulama (scholars) in Bangladesh (especially Deobandis) hate Jamat and Jamatis.

Again U R so naive. How do U know? What kind of survey did U do, to have that conclusion. Ulemas & scholars regardless of jamati or not are being inhumanly harrased and humiliated by this BAL regime. They even politicised the authority of Islamic foundation & bitul mukkaram grand mosque.

Is there any other kind :lol:

Yup, it is called Bangladeshi. :)

Back
Top Bottom